Prologue: My name is Jessica

Myth

    My headphones drowned out most of the chaos around me as I walked. Moving quickly, I brush passed strangers with ease. As long as no one speaks to me I should be fine. I stop at the crossing walk waiting for the light to change. It flashes green a second later. I rushed across the street ignoring someone shouting at me.

"Keep moving, just keep moving." I thought as I turned a corner. Someone grabs my shoulder, I pause.

"You know its rude to not answer when someone calls you." The unfamiliar voice is still heard even with the music.

"Its rude to put your hand on someone you don't know." I said. Looking out the corner of my eye, I saw two other guys behind me with smug grins. Idioits. 

"Well then let me and my friends get to know you be---" I twist around without hesitation and slam my fist in his jaw. He falls squarely on his back. The other two stare at me with complete shock.

"What? I thought you wanted to know me?" I titled my head with an expressionless face. 

"This girl is crazy! Come on lets go." One of them helped there friend up and turned away. Crazy? No. Wanted my space? Yes. I shoved my hand into my pockets ignoring the sting from my knuckles.

I take a breath, I wasn't always like this. No I didn't attack the first person who asked me a question, No I didn't shoot a glare the the next girl who claimed they wanted to be friends; I wasn't like this at all. I used to smile and laugh like a normal person. I used to shout and cry like a child. I was probably happier when things weren't so wrong.

"Yet things change." I mumbled to myself. Pulling my hood up on my head I walked onward into the empty maze that I called myself. It wasn't me to act this way, but I did. My name is Jessica Jung, a girl whose made mistakes that the world would frown on. 

_____________________

Ahhhh its so shoorrrtt, I knoooooow. But don't worry its just a prologue, so of course it isn't much. Jessi isn't gonna be the cold, *coughbeatiful* hard-head girl for long, I just needed a way to introduce her before I started. I hope you like it and if you do then subscribe! Speaking of subscribers thank you for those who have in fact subscribed to me, you guys are awesome!!!

Keep it cool my ghosties

-GHOSTKEEPER