The Girl dressed in Pink

Myth

The sunlight barely poured into the empty room. It gave everything a sight glow. Books and cluttered paper were noticeable even in the shadows, shoes were thrown about around the room, and clothes plied themselves neatly in one corner. Soft snores filled the air as the light grazed the bed. Curled up in a ball with the blankets tuck tightly around her was Jessica. Nothing could possible wake the blonde up---

Knock. Knock

Spoke too soon.

“The fuu….”Jessica stirred slightly but refused to get up.

Knock. Knock.

She still didn’t get up.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

Jessica lets out a short scream of frustration before sitting up. Sluggishly she walks over towards the door of her apartment. Carefully stepping over shoes and what not while making a mental note to clean up.  Her hand grazes the doorknob for a second pausing, who on earth could be here? She opens the door and winces at the bright morning light as a figure stood in front of her.

           Her eyes widen at the sight of an unfamiliar girl smiling brightly at her. The girl had long brown hair that reached passed her shoulders and wore a neon-pink sweater with the words “Cali Girl” printed boldly and wore a pair of back skinny jeans. Jessica stood there staring in awe at the beauty of the girl but straighten her back with a cold expression.

“What do you want?” She asked. The girl smile grows.

“Hi! My name is Tiffany Hwang and I just moved into the apartment five doors down. I was wondering if we could be—“ And with that Jessica closes the door in her face. Waiting a second or two an audible ‘Knock’ made the blonde sigh as she opened the door again.

“You didn’t let me finish.” The girl dubbed as Tiffany said with a pout. Jessica stared at her blankly.

“I know.” Jessica said. The two girls stare at each other, one of a still bright exterior and the other wanting to slam the door again.

“So as I was saying, I was wondering if we could be friends.” Tiffany claimed. Jessica tilted her head.

“And why would you want to be my friend?” Jessica asked. Tiffany takes a second to ponder the question before opening to answer.

“Well, I’m new here and I thought—"

“And you thought you could come up to my door, out of all the others and interrupt my sleep just so you can be my friend? I would prefer you turned around and ask someone else.” Jessica said coldly and proceeded to close the door again, but Tiffany’s foot got in the way.

“You still didn’t let me finish, Jessica.” Jessica froze as she slowly opened the door again.  Tiffany stood there still with a smile but her eyes flashed determination.

“How did you know my name?” She asked. Tiffany paused again but shrugged her shoulders.

“You just seem like a Jessica to me. Acting all cold and stuff, but o a serious note lets be friends m’kay?” Tiffany said. Jessica could feel her patience running out as she glared at the girl angrily.

“If you don’t back away from my door right now, I’m going to call the cops on you for trespassing.” Jessica stated.

“Um, how can I trespass when I live in the same building as you?” Tiffany asked in confusion. Jessica growled in frustration.

“Look, just leave me alone! “ The blonde shouted. Tiffany backed away with her hands held up in defense.

“Alright Alright, I’m going.” Tiffany said as she her heel and walked away. Jessica took a breath but watched the girl leave.

“Oh and by the way Jessi! Next time come to the door in something more presentable! Byeeeee.” The girl said as she disappeared down the hall. Jessica stood there in confusion before looking down. Her face turns a bright shade of red when she saw she was only wearing a t-shirt and underwear.

The blonde swore as she rushed back inside, making sure to lock the door behind her. Wit her back against the door she took a breath. Her mind wandered back to Tiffany much to her dislike. The girl was in fact attractive but she had taught herself not to fall for mere appearance. Not twice at least. 

Deciding she wouldn't get a change to go back to sleep, she chances into a more comfortable outfit, a pair of blue jeans, a white sleeveless top, and her favorite blue jacket. Grabbing a pair of shades, Jessica steps outside of her apartment looking both ways to make sure there was no sign of the 'Pink-Intruder' before closing the door and heading out. Pressing the button on the elevator, Jessica felt something was off and looked to her left. No one was there, but it just felt like it. Stepping into the elevator she puts on the shades and goes on with her afternoon. She was unaware of course, that someone watched her go. Tiffany stood there, in the empty hall.

"I finally found you." A simple phrase was spoken once the elevator door closed.

_____________________

Finally updated!! I feel like this was a pretty good start to the JeTi awesomeness. The other girls will be joining shortly in their own special ways. Till then, I hope you like it and if you do then subscribe! 

Keep it cool my ghosties

-GHOSTKEEPER