Desperate CEO vs. desperate new hire

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DESPERATE CEO vs. DESPERATE NEW HIRE

 

Tina transformed her mood from a teaser into a serious CEO of the company. This time she meant business, to get the deal closed. "Ms. Aom Manaying to compensate you well, I will increase your salary with 50% extra effective today. And another 50% same rate will come after in the next 60 days, IF... ONLY IF you make me happy with your work performance." Tina had to lay out this enticing deal as she's desperate to keep Aom to stay, by the sound of Aom's complaints and sensing her dislike with her, she had doubts that Aom might quit. And she couldn't afford to lose the idea of seeing her princess everyday and possibly even weekends. 


When Aom heard about this, she had a quick moment to decide practically. She had no other choice but to accept the offer, since there were no other jobs she could go back and reapply, she turned down all offers she had after she signed a contract and committed to the Jittaleela group of companies. And besides, it would help her with more bandwidth of funds in supporting her parents and the living standard in the city since it's closer to her job and not to struggle from stress of commuting.


"Fine. I'll take it. But here are my conditions... I will obey your orders as long as they are work related. Our relationship is purely business and no strings attached. You will stay out of my personal life and leave me alone during out of office hours, I need my privacy. But if work related demands my service I will try my best to accommodate them, remember as long as you have work related reasons only. They have to be valid." Aom clearly expressed.


Sheesh...still I end up of the need to create crazy excuses just to see her beyond office hours! This rough princess ain't gonna make things easy for me eh? Ugh! Why do I always feel like I'm at the losing end with her. Smart head!  Now Tina realized how clever this petite lady was. No doubt why she was chosen. And no doubt why this dragon eyes princess invaded her heart, unknowingly.  


"Wow! I have totally forgotten that I am the boss here. Your absurd demands make me feel that I am mandatorily obligated to follow you as my boss." Tina sarcastically blurted.

 


"I will take the offer. But, with all respect from my part, we have to make things clear between us. We started this morning in a not so good meeting. And I don't want you jinxing my life ever again. I just want to do my job, perform well without any distractions. Plain and simple." Aom went straight to her points.

 


Me? A distraction? Does she have any idea how much distraction she's inflicting into my brain? I can't even think straight!  Tina sighed deeply. I have no idea what I have gotten myself int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter