Trapped

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRAPPED

 

 

It was the verge of rush hour in the morning as employees were racing to beat their time. The elevators were jam-packed with riders popping from different directions, converging themselves inside the lift. 

 

Aom had to snake herself through, fitting herself smoothly. She was glad enough she made it near the door, standing next to a random guy who flatteringly smiled at her. The guy was glad enough to gain a smile back from her. 

 

Good thing it was morning and she didn't have to hold her breath since almost everyone in the lift were fresh and hopefully had taken a shower before they zoomed themselves to work. Thanks to the existence of water! 

 

One thing wasn't good for her though. While she was busy fishing her badge id inside her purse and checking her phone, a tall figure squeezed in as well, apparently next to her. 

 

The mere presence that reflected so much authority from this person pushed the random guy away from Aom, effortlessly.    

 

Everybody automatically scooted over at the side to make room for this person, despite of the discomfort. Normally, executives would wait when the next elevator would be available. So everybody was surprised seeing this figure compressing with everyone like sardines.

 

The moment this person stepped in, the scent catching fragrance, similar to a men's expensive perfume, spread through the whole lift. 

 

The ladies inside were cooing and giggling, enjoying every single second of being physically close to this handsome face, inhaling the person's body scent with much pleasure. 

 

These out of control girls couldn't even refrain themselves from their squeals. The person simply beamed a smile hoping to silent the ladies, but apparently caused more swooning instead. Oh man, they're hopeless!

 

The scent diverted Aom's attention which made her sniffed delightfully to her side, eyes closed while her nostrils savor the scent. Hmmm, smells good! A small curve of fascination formed her lips, eyelashes flattered unconsciously. 

 

I wonder who this man is. So her curiosity fired up, she dramatically perked her head up only to find out that the least she expected to see was staring at her with an unbelievable grin. 

 

"Good morning, princess." Tina mouthed handsomely at her, scooting next to her.

 

Shocks! Of all people! Aom flustered with bursting red cheeks as her gaze nervously shifted away from her boss. 

 

Embarrassment heated her up after realizing how stupid she just did. Gosh, I hope she didn’t see that. She panicked inwardly. But she kind of doubted the way her boss grinned. Darn it! She did see me I guess. Aish! Aom! How could you be so stupid! Why was she even wearing a different scent in each day? That was so unfair! She hissed inside, feeling like a fool.     

 

She gave a quick look again at her boss for a casual nod, despite of her hysterically embarrassed heart. Then she looked away from Tina, literally fixating her eyes on the wall.

 

What a darn morning! This freaking tall building has lots of elevator! Why does she even have to squeeze in here? And next to me?! Can't she wait for the next one??!  Stupid Nny-Nny, this early huh?

 

Why do I always get victimized by her all the time? I mean... every… single… freaking… time?? 

 

As more people were struggling to get in, the more Tina was pushed closer to her as well. Extremely close, literally skin to skin proximity. 

 

Great. Aom groaned. She felt somewhat shrinking having her boss towering over her. The scent coming from her boss took control over her body which wasn't helping her from heating up even more. 

 

She took a deep breath and it seemed that even the air wasn't cooperating with her. Air... she needed some air. True that she enjoyed the scent, hell yeah seconds ago, but after knowing it was her boss, strangely her breathing went crazy. It was like so much air was out from her lungs. Why did Tina always make her heat up every time she’s close to her? 

 

Tina noticed Aom's uneasiness so she stretched her right arm up, Aom's heart throbbing painfully. Scared maybe? Her eyes widened, trailing her boss' arm. Hoping, praying, more like pleading not to land on her shoulder. 

 

Aom let out a deep sigh of relief, Whew, after seeing Tina's hand leaning to the wall next to her, preventing her from being smashed by her boss. 

 

Aom relax! Jeez. Not like Nny-Nny's going to physically harass or something in front of these people. Aom convinced and calmed herself.

 

Aom's boss had been side glancing at her for obvious times, making sure that she wasn't hurt or won't faint anytime soon. And there's no way Aom won't noticed the glances. Regardless of the creepiness or awkwardness, she wasn't comfortable with them, especially with a numerous set of eyes darting on her. 

 

Aom couldn't hold the urge any longer, she had to poke Tina’s jaw with her forefinger, pushing Tina's face away to look into different direction other than her. Quit looking at me, stupid Nny-nny. She warned with a glare. Not fancied about it.

 

Tina couldn't help but smirked amusingly at Aom’s reactions. Every time she made her look away, the more Tina would stare back at her —steadily, teasingly—like an spring that kept bouncing back.  She's so cute when she's nervous. 

 

As Tina's body could feel the pressure from the crowd, she decided to change her position. To stop the force from more pushing, she turned her body to the right, with both hands now supported against the wall, facing and locking Aom in the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter