Uncertainty

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
UNCERTAINTY

 

"Do I look like a psycho?" Tina muttered under her breath with enough sound that was clear to Zee's hearing. "She's over protective of herself you know? It's like she's in danger with me around." as she sulked while complaining innocently.

 

"Aren't you crazy?! You just offered to undress her, if you didn't get it by now." Zee laughed as she shook her head at Tina's clueless reaction.

 

"Hey, that wasn't what I have in my mind, okay?" Tina defended herself. Of course, obviously not that.

 

"I bet not. Perhaps something else aside from undressing her huh?" Zee raised an eyebrow as she playfully sneered at her bestfriend.

 

"Cut it out, Zee!" Tina blurted in defense, "What a dirty mind you have there. At this early." she scoffed at her friend.

 

"Who knows what could be sitting in your thought with that funny offer of yours eh? I know you man, when it comes to girls."

 

"Aish. I'm not like you okay. I'm the most harmless one when you put a girl right next to me, any girl, compared to you." Tina shrugged off the topic as she attempted to gear the discussion into other things but girls. Although both of them are handsome but Zee was more manly than Tina. But still ladies flocked into their arms to get their attention and hoping to get hook up emotionally. However, Tina on the other hand was more picky in girls compared to Zee who's friendlier than Tina, although both of them were very friendly. But Zee had a highler level of friendly character to better describe her, perhaps due to her nature of business.

 

"I'm just a loving person, dude." Zee handsomely bragged.

 

"Whatever. Player." Tina rolled her eyes. Until she finally shifted the subject. "Hey dude, thanks for helping me and Ms. Dragon eyes here." Tina gratefully said to Zee while handling over her credit card to her friend as her payment for the suit.

 

"Dragon eyes?" Zee confusely asked before she traced her eyes to where Aom was. "All I see are angelic pretty eyes, dude. There must be something wrong with your eyesight. Have a check." she conti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter