The amazona & The p-e-r-v

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THE AMAZONA & THE

 

Fern contacted the movers staff and instructed them carefully as precise as the young CEO's order. After providing more detailed instructions, she hang up the phone and diverted her attention back to Aom who was standing next to her since she told her to wait for her until after the call is done.


"So... going back... how long have you known each other?" Fern in an attempt to interrogate Aom was interrupted by the ring tone of her trunk line. Fern saw Tina's extension number as the caller id so she answered it immediately without pursuing her intriguing questions to Aom. Tina was talking on the other line and all Fern could say is... "Yes, young master.", and then dropped the line, slightly turned to face Aom.


"Aom, young master wants to see you right now. I don't know what's into her, she's pretty demanding today and acting weird since you got here." Fern relayed their boss' message right away to Aom.


"Thank you, I'll see her now." Aom quickly left Fern and walked away. Good thing  & bad thing that Tina called, good thing because she was able to escape from Fern's interrogations, and bad thing as she had to deal with Tina again today after being exhausted with her earlier.

 

Weird? Demanding? Pfft! I thought that's her normal. Does it mean she's intentionally acting like that? Was it all because of me? Is she going to give me a hard time as an employee? Is she going to revenge against me because of this morning's incident? It was all her fault after all, what's to revenge there?"  Aom sighed deeply. These questions were bugging her while heading to her boss' office.


As she was approaching Tina's office, she saw the movers were talking to Tina and seeing her hand gestures while providing instructions of what furniture goes to where. She saw Tina demonstrating how her table should be facing her new executive assistant's table.


Crap! Does she really have to be facing me?? What's she gonna do, watch me all day?? You crazy jinx! How am I going to concentrate with my work if all I see in front of me is your damn... hot...

...face?!!  I hate your I-want-to-make-sure-you-are-working (*mimicking Tina's tone*) idea. You're such a distraction, Tina!


Tina saw Aom standing at her door, she called Aom by gesturing her right hand to come closer to her while her left hand was resting at her waist. Aom went in closer to her boss office.


"Young master, you called me. What can I do for you?" Aom nicely asked remembering Tina's rule to be nice to her when they are not alone. Tina didn't bother correcting Aom from calling her young master, perhaps it's better for Aom's comfort level since there were other people in her office... people who didn't know their relationship...which they just built earlier this morning... a heart-thrilling relationship called... dog-cat duo. Yeah... they exchange words to each other like these creatures that don't get along well easily. No wonder Fern was confused as if Tina & Aom have known each other for long because of their comfort level of talking that way to each other. Tina is a huge heart teaser to Aom, while Aom is a big fan of Tina's nuisance. Such a perfect combination, aren't they? However, Tina has different personalities when they are both inside and outside the office.


"Grab your purse, you're going with me for lunch." Tina demanded, not even asking Aom whether she wanted to go with her or not, it's a command.


Aom's facial expre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter