First impression lasts?

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FIRST IMPRESSION LASTS?

 

Aom followed Fern, her nervousness and uneasiness unavoidably crept inside of her. Again. Part of her thoughts were worries that if things won't work well with her today and if the new CEO won't like her as the new EA (executive assistant), she'd be doomed! Nonetheless, she couldn't let her worries control her, not at this moment... not today.

 

C'mon freakin' nervous Aom. Be confident! Remember, friendly attitude and positive energy... friendly attitude and positive energy. I have to project a likable image on my first time to meet my boss. First impression lasts... so relax! Fighting! Aom let out a deep inhale and exhale activity to relax herself as these words were chanting in her agitated brain.

 

Fern showed Aom the office of the new CEO. Aom’s eyes followed the direction of where Fern lead her. She saw the new CEO with head's down busily reading, perhaps some business document that needed to be reviewed.

 

From a distance, as Aom trailed each corner of her new boss' image, the thrill in her heart started to flatter. It was pounding crazily inside her chest. Unknowingly, she started to fan girl over her new boss. Wooww... The new master CEO looked really young and... gorgeous... and neat!!! Aom's one of weaknesses being an obsessive compulsive freak is the tidiness of a person.

...And ohmygosh those eyeglasses look fabulous on him. EEEeee!  Over all, judging her reactions toward her new boss, she found him as incredibly freaking HOT. No doubt, she had a crush on her boss. Too soon. Aom had the urge to slap herself to wake up from her trance. Dang Aom! You are here to work! Not to flirt... and not with your own boss for Pete's sake! ! Why does he have to be so damn handsome! 

 

Young master CEO, still reading, but could sense through peripheral vision that someone was standing under the door frame, so young master gestured with flirty index finger inviting the new hire to come inside the new CEO's office. The more Aom got closer to her new boss, the more her heart had been acting weird, flipping deliriously inside her rib cage.  

 

Aom fixed herself, shrugged off every single emotions she just felt including her face burning with too much blushing. "Good morning, sir!" Aom greeted in a sweet, polite, calm voice. An angelic voice that was full of enthusiasm.

 

"Good morning." A soft warm voice replied as the young master CEO's head dramatically shifted, handsomely gazed at the pretty lady in front.

 

Tina, wearing a different color long sleeve shirt with a neat spike hair that matched her genius looking eyeglasses, so groomed and with a smart image, was very very surprised yet glad to see an angel fell from heaven in front of her face.

 

However, Aom was so horribly shocked, her face turned pale, her jaw dropped as if a ghost passed by in front of her. The least she expected to see of all people was her troublemaker... literally... among 66+ millions of people in Thailand... this freaking clumsy sarcastic troublemaker! And didn’t she just declare to herself her crush on her boss. "Eh?"

 

SHOCKS!!! This jinx again?!!! And of all people... she is my boss??? Am I being cursed or what??? Why is this happening to me? And I just fangirled over her. Again!!! Waaahhhh! Aom hysterically screamed inside. She wanted to slap herself badly to check if she was only dreaming. It had got to be a dream. A bad dream. A horrible one. Please heavens wake her up!

 

Meanwhile, Tina was jumping for joy in her mind. So far, it was the best day of her life. The curve on her lips was obvious enough to tell that she was very very pleased. With satisfaction indeed.

 

What a lucky day I have! Thank you, Lord. Yes! I don't need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter