The Threat

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hi !

I hope you are having a gorgeous day like this hyper active little yellow guy!

And hoping this chapter isn't too bad for your liking, hopefully it'll make you smile at least.

 

To clarify some questions in the last chapter, Tina in this story actually is more of a moody person compared to Aom. Which inspired Aom to call Tina as "Nny-Nny" the same way she used to call her grandmother/graNNY because of mood swings and short temper. But Tina isn't that horrible of a person, you'll eventually know her more, and perhaps fall in love with her  , later in upcoming chapters.   

 

To all, new voters and subbies! Thanks much guys!

 

**HUGS to you, **

 

Comments, questions and suggestions are all welcome. If you like this story and you haven't upvoted yet, please don't be shy to click upvote link from above. I would truly appreciate it.

 

THE THREAT

 

Tina bounced countless peek at Aom with a huge question mark drawn on her face. She wondered.

 

Did Aom receive her text messages yesterday? If she did, did the 3rd message somewhat made Aom upset? But what could Tina do, she did miss her after all?  

 

Aom's thoughtfulness of preparing a special coffee for her this morning would, most likely, answer the second question, right? Aom was neither mad nor upset. But how come Aom wasn't even mentioning about it? She didn’t even have an interest of raising any question. Was she avoiding the "I-miss-you" topic which would potentially lead to another petty brawling? 

 

Tina just wanted to confirm if those text messages were not delivered to any random person by mistake and stashed them straight to the trash. And another curiosity that crept into her paranoid mind, whether or not Aom actually read them but simply ignored her. 

 

If the latter was the case, then it was not a good sign, as it would definitely create cringes inside her. Theoretically speaking, she'd prefer the first one. Less disappointment was better.

 

And speaking of ignoring Tina, how could Aom disregard her, the irresistibly awesome and cool boss that any EA would be eager to work with. Girls were head over heels dying to receive one simple “Hi!” text from her. Aom should be flattered, shouldn't she?

 

Tina indeed had a confidence that boosted her awesomeness, although she wasn't taking advantage of it, but it seemed to be a nonexistent matter when it came to Aom. 

 

If Aom was any random girl, Tina wouldn't care at all, would she? But Aom wasn't just an ordinary girl, she was THE ONE who struck Tina's heart. Of all girls swooning over her, why did it have to be this tough hearted amazonian which made things harder for Tina.

 

How could Aom have this irresistible effect in Tina's life, at this early stage? Damn this love at first sight thing. Tina couldn't even believe that it existed and far more believing that it would happen to her. She felt like a total fool, had gone crazy thinking over these matters.

 

She sighed deeply. Should Tina dare to ask or just forget the idea of asking? But wait. There was nothing wrong with asking, right?  

 

So her glances became more obvious until she zoned out completely fixing her eyes at Aom. 

 

SLAM!

 

Tina was snapped out by a hard slam sound on her table glass which made her jerk backwards on her seat as she flinched. Aom's palm rigorously spread on Tina's newly polished table glass, as she stood in front of her boss who had been gawping at her like a hypnotic idiot.

 

"Are you gonna be trancing all day staring at me or you're gonna start moving a muscle and work with me?" Aom squinted at Tina with fuming glares. Damn those glares. If Aom's glares were blazing charcoal, Tina had turned herself into an urn by now. 

 

Tina's eyes widened profusely in response. 

Sheesh! How could these small hands slam with great impact? Tsk tsk. I should consider getting a double paned table glass since this little gangster princess with a freaking mallet-like hands has bad habits of slamming glasses. 

 

"Do you box, princess?" She asked as she demonstrated a double straight jab. 

 

"Eh? How in a world did boxing relates to your creepy gaping at me, knucklehead?" Aom scoffed with a little confusion.

 

Did she just say knucklehead to me, her awesome boss?  

 

"Well, you seemed to have heavy hands like a pro boxer despite of their miniature size." Tina sarcastically replied. 

 

Jerk. If only I can punch you in the face! I won't hesitate training myself into a pro till I knock you down. Aom muttered internally.

 

"Well, no. I haven't punched anyone. YET. If ever it's gonna be like, right here right now?" Aom squinted sharply as she craned her neck a little closer to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter