Lost: Tina's POV

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Hello, , enjoy reading!**

I hope you're having a nice day, if not I hope this chapter will make you smile. Take Care :)

 

---

 

I forcefully locked my eyes up at the ceiling after blurting out my little joke to the beautiful lady next to me as I struggled to fight all these freaking urges that had been screaming inside me since I had seen her tonight. And this damn elevator's ventilation wasn't helping this about to explode heat from my body.

Why in the world am I even acting this way? I thought. And why the heck is it so hot in here? Dammit. I feel like having hot flashes now.

This was probably what my mom had been cranking about when she reached her menopausal stage. I groaned to the fact that I wasn't even there yet.

I heaved a deep breath as I searched for the lift's vent as if seeing it would blow air into my uptight chest.

I kept my head up, avoiding the stunning scenery standing next to me, convincing my eyes to enjoy the beautiful design above my head instead, which was magnificently plain, and of course boring.

Then the voice that would always wreck my nerves in an instant had spoken, breaking my deep meditation of self control.

"Fine. You can take it off later."

"Huh?" My head quickly geared down to her eye level, my eyes swirled enormously wide unto hers. Her tantalizing eyes were so captivating that the contact blasted more aches into my throbbing heart.

Wait. What's going on?

Take off what?

This killer hot little gangster faced me with confidence, intimidating my remaining energy that had been poorly keeping me standing the entire time.

"Yeah."

"In... in th-the car?" I wasn't even sure what the heck we're talking about now after zoning myself out and neither sure why the word car came out of my stupid stuttering mouth.

"Well if you can take it off in the car. Why not?"

Ohgawd. Nervousness had drizzled my insides even more.

Was it just me having a serious convulsion or did I hear a sound that reverberated iness into my ears? My jaw dropped. Words had left my mouth. My tongue immediately mutated from stuttering into a fantastic useless organ. Dammit.

I mentally whacked my own stupid head, scolding my stupid self. I felt that everything about me was amazingly stupid now. Winner!

Her brows wrinkled in confusion. I was somewhat pleased to know that at least we're on the same page of—confusion.

"A-Aren't we a bit fast?" I asked nervously. What on earth are you talking about fast now with Tina? I scoffed at myself.

"Aren't we supposed to be fast since we're late for the meeting?" I heard something else at the last word. She asked with a furrowed brows narrowing at me, examining my face. Judging her expression, she probably had thought my amnesia was kicking or I was simply acting lunatic with my current behavior.

Oh. Meeting. Moron! Not mating! I mentally knocked my head again. Harder this time. If my self-smacking was for real, I probably had gained myself serious concussion by now.

I felt like a total having all these profane thoughts in my brain.

"Oh. Yeah. Yeah... We're late, hmm... kind of. But that's fine. I got you. I mean... don't worry. We're good. You're good." You're good in driving me insane.

See how my was all over the place?

I gave her an assuring smile that I was still in my best mental condition —forcefully— and having me around wasn't that dangerous—hopefully. I didn't want to give her this wrong impression that she wasn't safe with me neither giving her a full encouragement to go back to her apartment for her safety.

I was glad she replied an as-you-say-so smile without exerting any banter at me, which was strange, wasn't it? Should I worry? I was all locked up with her in this moving metal box, who would have known she might suddenly throw those Mulan's famous karate kicks towards my .

*Ding*

The moment the elevator door opened, I gasped air into my uptight chest, rubbing it in two circular motion as I stabilized my breathing.

Before I knew it, my hands instinctively switched on an alert mode as we started getting out the lift. My right hand positioned at her small back, while my left was prepared to grip her left elbow just in case she'd trip over because of her trendy hazardous heels, which noticeably making her hips swayed like those on the runways as she walked.

Why in the world were they dangerously made anyway? I warned myself to keep the distance between my hands and her so I won't get attack by those life-threatening weapons. Heck by the look of those shoes, they could surely kill me if I made a single mistake.

When we exited her building apartment, the soft cool air of the night hushed my heated body down—a bit.

We finally reached the park area where I had left my car, still keeping myself with enough distance from her so I could immediately catch her just in case. Not that I had been hoping for her to stumble so I had an excuse to wrap my protective arms around her. But hey, it's better to be extremely careful and at the same time, for my sake, alive.

When we were few steps closer to my car, what I had been worrying about had actually happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter