Business Meeting: Aom's POV

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of a sudden, I felt my whole world turned dark as if I was knocked down by some kind of an unexplainable disaster. I was lost. And all I felt at that very moment was a soft moist invading my lips, heat playfully radiating down my blood stream, sending electrical signals into my poor heart causing it to race in insane rapid beats.

My logical thinking abandoned me in seconds while my lips were in full betrayal as they indulged the sweetest raspberry flavor taste pressed against them.

Until...

Mmhhhmm...

A little moan whirled through my ears, snapping me out of my euphoria.

I gasped.

Wait.

Ohmygawd!

My eyes popped out, my previously racing heart stopped like a hysterical horse that abruptly halted its track, while my jaw dropped in the ugliest way I couldn't imagine.

In a swift out-of-shock motion, my small hands flew right through my face. My recuperating lips mumbled beneath my hands, cursing myself as humiliation crashing my leftover dignity, if there was even any that had left.

Was that... me?

Did I just... did I just freaking moan?

Ohmy-yayayay! What in the world, Aom?!

I yelled at myself. I begged the entire universe hoping that my boss did not hear it. But how in a world wouldn't she have heard it when there was technically no freaking space that separated our freaking lips, let alone our ear-to-ear freaking closeness?

Of course she heard it, she's not deaf, idiot!

I internally screamed at myself.

Why do I keep embarrassing myself today?! Why??!!! I cried inside.

I tried to conceal my overflowing embarrassment with forceful coughs which made me look like choking.

I turned my head as far as my neck could twist, hopefully not the terrifying exorcist way.

I didn't see Nny-Nny's face but my suspicion was telling me that she had a devilish grin of victory.

I didn't want to look at her to confirm her egoistic smile while my unimpressive red face flaunting with disgrace. I remained facepalm as if my hands were permanently glued in deep shame.

She won. She got me. ! She made me moan on a freaking peck?! How was that even possible?

Dammit! My self dignity died. Congratulations Aom! I scoffed for being displeased about myself.

Silence roamed inside my boss' car. I felt too awkward that I couldn't let a single word slip out of my mouth due to the horrifying sound of pleasure that carelessly escaped from my lips not so long ago.

But my curiosity was bothering me so I secretly peeked through in between my fingers and saw how stiff Nny-Nny's face was. I was surprised that she wasn't grinning neither smiling as what I had first suspected.

I let out a breath of relief that she wasn't making fun of my humiliation. That was a good thing wasn't it?

I peeked through the second time seeing her flat face glimmering displeasure, eyes strictly darting on the road.

Now this bothered me.

I couldn't hide the fact that I felt a bit disappointed that perhaps she didn't like how our first kiss turned out.

What in the crazy world am I expecting eh? I knocked my head mentally.

I slowly put my hands down on my l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter