Lollipop: Tina's POV

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*SLAP*

Oww!

Literally, I felt the waves of impact staggered my brain which jolted full consciousness into my entire system. The slap this time wasn’t just a dream neither a fantasy playing in my mind. The only solution I could think of was pleasuring my own self with slapping —more like breaking— my own face.

If I could only smash my head on the wall, I would —no kidding— just to terminate the full loaded of ersion off my brain.

With my current behavior, I could shoutout to the whole universe my newly acquired character, yours truly—the masochist.

I glanced at my more-than-ever flummoxed and undoubtedly scared as hell —like she desperately wanted to jump out of the window for an escape— beautiful passenger.

I beamed a charm smile at her. She returned the favor of looking back at me with a shock face as her wide eyes screamed at me “What in the creepy world is going on with you?!” Her hand was slithering the side door as unnoticeable as possible.

“I’m good. I’m good. No worries.” I faked a smile, trying to show how calm and untroubled I was. Hopefully I wasn't wearing those fake smiles famously worn by psychopaths. Because I had a huge hint that I was going into that direction pretty much soon, or perhaps I had gone already before I knew it. I groaned to this realization.

“You can let go your hand from the door lock, princess. I won’t hurt you.” I chuckled lightly, obviously trying not to act like those mentally disturbed serials.

“How would I know?” Distrust reverberated from her soft voice.

“You’re safe with me. Trust me.” I added as if it would actually make her feel secured. But judging how her brows wrinkled even more, forming those muscles on her forehead with doubt. I also noticed the discomfort surfacing from her as she shifted her seat, in sync with her eyes shifting anxiously from side to side. A mannerism I started to recognize.

She looked down and was taken aback when she saw how her dress slit positioned enticingly —for my suffering eyes. Immediately she pulled her dress hem to fix it which added relief on my aching nerves. I looked away in defensive, pretending I didn't notice her guard off.

Before I’d turn into an oafish statue and do nothing but drool like a maniac over her iness, or worst case would potentially kill myself. 'Cause if my eyes kept lurking towards her skin, I'd perhaps do the honor of hammering those fancy stilettos on my head. So I decided to press on the gas pedal cautiously.

I maneuvered my car on the road, while a bulb lit up in my mind. Now this might have helped. Why didn’t it come up earlier in my putrid brain? It was over polluted maybe. I took the lollipop in my pocket that I grabbed from home earlier. I wasn't even sure why I took it, but now I knew the purpose of it.

I could see from the corner of my eye how my beautiful passenger watched me in absolute bewilderment as I peeled the wrapper off with a shaky hand and a thirsty mouth working together in a somewhat desperate survival mode.

I shoved the raspberry flavored lollipop inside my mouth like a lifesaver, carelessly dropping the wrapper in the process. I wasn't sure where it went but wrapper picking wasn’t my priority at the moment.

As my tongue followed the circular sweetness of the candy, I let my teeth and my tongue play together, grasping it firmly in between grits, letting it dance on each side of my cheeks as the sweet juice started to run down my throat.

Now I was busy. Good. Busy it, it and kissing it. My mind started drifting away from my earlier dilemma.

I checked my suddenly quiet passenger, from the corner of my eye, I saw how her hand massaged then traveled down to her chest as she let out a deep sigh. She bit her lower lip as she shifted on her seat again as though there’s any other creative way to reposition herself on the same spot with a buckled on.

“You okay, princess?” I shoved out the lollipop from my mouth and shoved back in after speaking.

She swallowed. I couldn’t decipher if she was nervous or bored. Nonetheless, I noticed how those pretty blushes glimmering on her soft cheeks.

"Aren't you too old for that thing?" she pointed at the lollipop as if this thing didn't deserve to land in my mouth. I pulled the candy out of my mouth again with my free hand as my other hand was expertly maneuvering the steering wheel.

I smiled at her, "For emergency purposes", then shoved the lollipop back into the side of my cheek after a few smooching. I had been side glancing at her in interval of seconds to check, but as much as possible had kept my eyes on the road.

"What do you mean emergency purposes?" she furrowed her brows at me, beaming as if I wasn't making any sense.

“Sugar. I need it. Now.” Urgency resonated through my voice. Not actually sure if sugar would help me kill these lewd desires in my system that had been seeping through me. But whatever.

I was amazed of the sudden shifting of her facial expression in a minute after a minute. Her eyes went more shocked than ever. “Why?? Are you diabetic?” covering with both hands, flashing a horrified face at me, “Ohmy! N-Tina! You forgot to take your maintenance pill?? Why did you forget your pill for Pete’s sake? Are you safe to drive? Please don’t pass out while driving. My granny was like that, she passed out if she missed her meds. Oh no!” She cried out in panic.

I suddenly got panicked too after her hysterics and now I have been misjudged with a chronic disease. Great. Do I look like about to faint soon? I was probably that obvious.

“What? No! Wait. Please calm down.” I pacified her as much as I pacified myself, now not quite sure if we're still safe to reach our destination. Man, I guess her brain was as screwed up as mine although on a different level.

I quickly gazed at her and I realized she looked too cute. And it was wrongfully of me to get fascinated by her cuteness in this kind of situation, when she probably had a bad experience with, I assumed, her grandmother’s health condition.

“Are you okay?” She asked, reaching her hand to my face but she pulled it away immediately when my cheek leaned on it. Instantly the touch burst flames unto me. Damn.

"Yes. Don't worry too much. I just need this thing," I raised the candy up with a playful curve on my lips, "and I can't explain to you why." 'cause you wouldn't want to know.

"I'll understand. Try me." She dared as if telling her that she’s would be absolutely fantastic for her to hear.

No you won't. You’d kill me. I replied nothing but a smile, a fake smile that concealed my animalistic hunger.

She gave me a worried look and I couldn’t help but melt. I somewhat felt that she did care about me—maybe. My heart did a little cartwheeling for seconds as those beautiful eyes gazing at me with concern.

Don’t give me those eyes, princess.

I didn’t want her to dig deeper and eventually make me blurt carelessly. So I attempted to change the topic as much as I wanted to rip off the awful thoughts lingering in my brain.

I bragged with my hand maneuvered the car and other hand held the lollipop that had stuck in my mouth, “I’m totally fine. See I can even drive with one hand. I’m a pro—“.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter