Hungry tummies

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HUNGRY TUMMIES

 

Aom came from a middle class family, well as a matter of fact, close to that level. Her studies were mostly supported by her scholarships. She wasn't highly exposed to luxurious lifestyle such as high-end shopping places, branded clothing, expensive restaurants and costly traveling. Her lifestyle was a total opposite from Tina's lifestyle.  Aom & her family used to go to places where the family could only afford which was very rare. Thanks to school activities and previous part time jobs where she started getting more exposure to the outside world beyond her humble house at the province. With her family status in life, and some financial struggles which were inevitable once in a while, helped her to develop the concept of practicality in handling finances. Her financial motto was "don't buy it, if you don't need it". Well, did she sound stingy to you now? Maybe huh? She preferred to be labeled as "practical" or "frugal" but NOT stingy. She always had this belief that when you strive and work really hard, you would get to your dreams without the need of looking for someone rich to settle down and get out of hardships in life. She's very independent and somebody's wealth was never a thing for her. If gold digging was part of the race she had to deal in life, for sure she flunked already. 


**going back to the scene**


Inside the restaurant, Aom was observing the details of the restaurant that looked fancy and the crowd was high end, classy people from business establishments, you could see from their appearance, clothing, and posture. The restaurant manager, who greeted them with a smile, assisted them to their table. Tina, with her gentle ways, pulled the chair for Aom to sit first and then went to her side of the table to settle herself. That's the way Tina was even to her girl friends, very polite and her "gentleman" ways charmed more girls. Some appreciated her "gentleman" manner, some didn't appreciate it... but instead, they fell in love with it... fell in love with her. Aom in her mind noticed this side of Tina too, but the question was, did this side of Tina awaken a spot in her heart? True, Tina's her secret crush, but would she consider her crush go beyond the line... of capturing her heart? For Aom, Tina's just a total heart teaser, girls went crazy over her cheap thrills, and not treated seriously by Tina. Aom would never want to be lined up with those silly stupid girls, she's better than them... way way better with her own practical reasons.


"Hey, stop staring at those people, we can't order them. I don't eat them. Good thing they are not in the menu." Tina blurted after observing Aom's glued stare.


"Eew. They don't look appetizing to me. I have high standard in eating meat ok? "Aom defended herself as her eyes diverted back to Tina.


"So what are your requirements, human-eater?" Tina asked. Not sure if her question was out of curiosity or trying to dig something from Aom.


"I eat sarcastic-conceited-arrogant-demanding-weird person." Aom innocently replied and didn't even think why the heck she said that.


"Wow that's a lot of good ingredients. In that case, I need to fill up myself then." Tina couldn't control her laughter. Her mind was full of green thoughts.

Did she just say she wanted to eat me? Silly amazon princess, she had no idea what she was talking about. Tina was grinning naughtily in her mind.


"What's funny eh?" Aom frowned and was lost in their conversation. Yeah, what's funny really Tina? 


"I was just saying that I have to eat a lot of food then. I don't want my hungry predator eats a hungry prey." Tina chuckled.


"Dirty-minded liar!" Aom said with her famous dragon eyes look.

 

"Huh?', Tina played clueless, "I wasn't even thinking anything dirty ok." she fibbed. "You were the one who's talking dirty mind here. What were you thinking then? Tell me."


"Hmp!" Aom couldn't react more, but gave her a snob face instead. WHAT A BOSS I HAVE! She diverted herself into opening the menu to start deciding what to eat. Tina was cracking up inside, she was having a hard time controlling herself thinking she might changed her amazon princess' mood.


"So what do you want to eat aside from me?" Tina spurred heartily.

(A/N: See? Didn't you just hear that she's a big teaser? Can't elaborate more here... see for yourself as a reader :D )


"Cut it out, Tina!" Aom scowled as she glared back to Tina. 


Her eyes were in the menu, surprised with the pricey entrees. The description of each food in the menu was as fancy as the ambiance of the restaurant. This restaurant is expensive! I'm going to turn into a beggar for sure, if I keep eating here every weekday.


Tina noticed Aom's face shifted into an anxious one while reading the menu and eyes were scanning the price of each in the menu.


"Don't worry about the price. Treat it as my payback from the coffee shop incident."

 

"Hey stop reminding me about your clumsiness earlier, I already forgot about that. You replaced it with worst things you know." Aom replied as her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter