Stalker

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
STALKER

 

While Tina was driving, her eyes glanced back and forth on the road and Aom. Aom noticed it and shifted on her seat uncomfortably. She had to look away to brush off her discomfort. However, no matter how much she tried to ignore the weird glances of Tina, it crept the inside of her.

 

"What?" Aom dared to ask.

 

"What what?" Tina asked back as she pretended to play naively.

 

"Will you keep your eyes on the road? Why do you keep on looking at me?" Aom demanded with a little irritation on her voice.

 

"Nothing." Tina denied. It was supposedly nothing and yet something had been bothering her. Well, it was pretty obvious on her face. It wasn't really nothing. The way she looked at Aom, and how that pretty handsome face blended with worry and displeasure. There must have been something. Until she couldn't resist any longer the urge to ask. "Why did you ask Zee to call you?"

 

"Excuse me?" Aom blinked, definitely not pleased with what she just heard from someone she just met.

 

"You asked Zee to call you, didn't you?" Of course Tina repeated her question, mindlessly.

 

"So? What's that got to do with you? I can ask for a call from anybody I want." Aom scoffed with a raised right eyebrow.

 

"What about me?" Tina asked demandingly. Crap Tina! You're asking like you own this woman! You're just piling up her annoyance towards you. She heaved a deep sigh. Frustrated. She sure wanted to see Aom again. She wanted to get her phone number too. She wasn't planning this day as her first and last time to see Aom. Not when Tina knew that Aom was someone she couldn't just pass by like that and then what? Forget about her? No way!

Aom was unlike other girls she met, whom she cared less on expecting to meet them again. But there was something in Aom that was different among the girls she met despite of her attitude to Tina. She had to see Aom again. But how was she going to do that when she didn't have any excuse to be able to get her number? Yeah, she could just get it from Zee, but knowing Zee's protection with her clients. Even though they were bestfriends, Zee didn't have the character to disclose her clients information, which was one of the reasons why her clients respected her and trusted their business with her. Clients knew that this business oriented person was firm and secured. Which was somewhat frustrating for Tina in this case. Although, she respected Zee's business policy. So forget that option. 

 

Who the hell are you Tina to ask me that way? You're acting like I'm your property. And that question of Tina somewhat pissed her off, not to mention the way Tina had been acting, for being demanding and all that. Oh Tina was just desperate. She had to muster her guts to ask.

 

"What about you??! And why on earth would I want to talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter