Remedy

INVADER (Funny love story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
REMEDY

 

Aom & the clumsy person were both heading to the parking lot. No word slipped through each other's lips. Both strangers were surrounded by an awkward atmosphere. Sensing who would glance first, or who would dare to speak first.

 

As they got closer to the clumsy person's car, Aom's eyes widened in surprise after seeing a fancy shining yellow Ferrari. This thing was absolutely new to her. She only had the opportunity to see these luxurious cars in the movies. Not in real life, and not right in front of her eyes. She wasn’t the kind of person who’d go crazy over cars, but she’d dreamt of riding one of these… someday. Surprisingly, that someday was about to happen. But her curiosity about the person walking next to her pushed her thoughts.

 

Hmm… Who the heck is this guy? There's something not ordinary with him. The way he dressed... the way he projects himself... not to mention his lame voice... and now with this expensive car. He must be someone who has a "name" in the society. Aom mentally wondered.

Psch. Who cares about him. I don't. I'm here for my sake. I need a quick fix for this mess. Aom scoffed as she reminded herself.

 

However, she got a little worried after some paranoia that crept through her thoughts. This person might be filthy rich for some extreme reasons… maybe reasons that were extreme filthy as well?

Oh my dear, I hope I am not hopping into a mafia's car. Could he be a drug dealer or syndicate tyrant... or a kidnapper?? Wait. Am I being kidnapped?? She started to feel anxious and tensed. It was obvious that she was hesitant to step further.

 

"I don't have money." Out of nowhere she blurted immediately with a funny expression on her face. She wanted to make it clear that she didn't have any money for ransom or whatever if this had something to do with kidnapping.  It was totally nonsense to kidnap her. She’s no use when money is involved. That’s why she was dying to get a better job if not the best among the job market.

 

"What? Oh no... no... I’m not going to ask any money from you for your new suit. I'll take care of it since I ruined it." The person smiled with a blend of guilt.

 

Mister clumsy, being naturally courteous, of course Aom was not aware of it, quickly walked past her before opening the passenger door for her to get in and let her sit comfortably. The person closed the door gently with a heart-warming smile.


Damn those smile! I hate it! As much as Aom hated it, she couldn't resist the blush that strangely bursting  into her cheeks. She had to look away to avoid being caught of blushing.

 

The clumsy person then hurriedly walked towards the driver side and got into the car as fast as he could due to time restrictions of the main goal. Fix the darn mess.

 

Hmm...at least he knows how to treat a lady in this manner except for that damn coffee he spilled on me. Yeah yeah... he's handsome… but stupid! Stupid & careless. Who would even get attracted to him?? And she blinked.

Wait. What? Why am I talking about attraction now? Sheesh.

Unconsciously, those damn smiles made Aom tranced again. It was becoming a habit, without her awareness.

 

The person started the engine, took a quick glance at the pretty lady who looked so worried now and yet zoning herself out, which made the person to start worrying too. And he noticed that she hadn't buckled up. The person took away his hands from the steering wheel, faced Aom, closer and closer leaning towards her. Judging from Aom’s expression, he could feel that she was alarmed. Her eyes were carefully guarding every move that mister clumsy was about to take.

Touch me and you’re dead! Aom shifted on her seat uncomfortably as she hugged herself with her whole life dep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter