You again..!?

Room 0924♥

 

“Omo..Time flies so fast… My baby’s going to America..!” Mrs.Jung says hugging her youngest child tight.

“Ah..Umma.. I’ll come visit every break and holiday, I promise!” Krystal says hugging her mom back, gently patting her mom on the back.

“Don’t worry mom, she’ll be back before you know it. Four years is nothing.” Jessica and Mr.Jung step in with Krystal’s plane ticket.

“Here it is… Your plane leaves in an hour, but you have to go through immigration, so you’d better get going.” Mr.Jung says handing the ticket to Krystal.

“Appa…” Krystal hugs her daddy tight. Then Jessica and Mrs.Jung join in.

“Family hug!!!” Jessica says to lighten the mood up.

“Haha..” Krystal laughs, trying to keep her tears in.

“Ok.. I guess.. This is it?” Krystal says picking up her backpack and putting it on her back. And grabbing the rest of the stuff next to her.

“Are you sure you have everything?” Mrs.Jung asks Krystal, picking up one of Krystal’s bag and helping her put the bag on her shoulder.

“Yes umma.. you already helped me check last night remember? I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.” Krystal says trying to smile for her mom.

“Ok. I’m ready!” Krystal says standing up straight.

“Well.. Bye umma.. appa.. unnie..” Krystal says and looks at her family one last time, as she walks away, not wanting to look back.

 

If she does.. she might run back into her mom’s arms and not want to go. She might throw away her future..

No. this is what I’ve been waiting for. All my life, and it’s here.. waiting for me.

Krystal thinks and quickly walks through the gates, before they see the tears running down her cheeks..

Wouldn’t want umma and appa to have to worry..’ Krystal thinks, wiping the tears off her face.

 

Here I go..’ She takes a deep breath and continues walking, thinking about her family. Without paying attention to where she’s walking, she walks right into…a...a..guy!

 

“Uhhff!!” Krystal flies onto the floor, and looks up at the person that she ran into.

The tall dark haired, dark eyed, very sturdy but good-looking guy, looks at her, and nods a little, and walks away.

“Uhh! He runs into me, and doesn’t even bother to say a single ‘sorry’??!”

“Oooh! People these days! I can’t wait till I get to America!” Krystal says, getting up from the floor, angrily picking her stuff up from the floor.

 

“Ahh.. it’s almost time! I gotta hurry!!” Krystal squeals and quickly runs to the gate to wait for her flight.

 

 

 

……………………………………………………………….

 

 

 

 

“Aaww…” Krystal yawns as her eyes open up. She blinks to get the sun out of her eyes.

 

…..We have now, safely landed in San Francisco……welcome………

 

 

Hmm?.. Here already? That was fast. I felt like I just got on the plane.. She was thinking to herself, while she got up and got her stuff. And left the plane, not forgetting to check if she had left anything.

 

 

This is it.. A brand new start. A new life!

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah.. What’s taking so long… where’s my bag!? T^T ” Krystal complains after waiting for almost an hour for her bag.

She walks around to the other side, and watches the bags, suitcases, belongings of all the people who are waiting like her, go by.

People come in and out grabbing their bags and leaving. But where it MINE!? Krystal thinks annoyed of having to wait so long.

The bags come and go, around and around.

No sign of her big black Nike canvas bag, with a pink letter ‘K’ written on it.

Till she looks to her right, and sees the pink letter K written in her messy handwriting. She quickly runs over, and grabs it.

 

The same time, a mysterious hand comes out of nowhere and grabs the strap of her big suitcase.

Krystal looks up, along the long arm, that’s holding on to her bag, and sees the tall person that ran into her at the airport back in Korea!

 

You again..!?   Um.. I mean.. Excuse me, this is my bag.” Krystal says to the tall guy that’s holding on to her bag.

“No, it’s mine.” He says and pulls the black suitcase out of Krystal’s hand.

“Excuse me? Sorry, but this one’s mine! Really! See?” She grabs the bag and turns in over.

..No pink K…  ???

 

“U..uh..What?…How…..?” Krystal’s jaws drop open, when she doesn’t see the K on it.

She looks up at the guy, that’s already staring at her, and feels like her face just shattered into a million pieces.

“Are you finished? I’m kind of in a hurry here.” He says in an annoyed tone, and pulls the bag out of her grip, onto one shoulder and walks away.

“But if that’s not mine.. Then…?” She looks to her right and sees the pink letter K floating by.

“There you are!” She quickly grabs it and walks out of the group of people waiting for their stuff.

“Huhh! That guy…..Oooh! I hope I never see HIM again!” She walks out of the airport and gets into a taxi.

“Uhh!” Krystal buries her face into her hands, thinking about what just happened.

 

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

 

 

She finally arrives at the apartment she rented. Looking out the window, excited. Seeing the tall white building, which will eventually, become her new home.

‘It must have at least 15 floors!’ Krystal thinks as she steps out of the car. She gets all her stuff, pays for the ride,

and walks into the tall building.

 

“Umm.. 9th floor…” Krystal says as she looks at the number on her key, and presses the elevator.

 

As the elevator’s doors close, a hand comes in between the doors and stops it from closing.

The elevator opens up again, and a tall man wearing a black hat walks in with a big black bag.

‘Probably moving in just like me.’ Krystal thought and smiles at the man. She looks at him, but can’t really see his face much because of the hat. She looks down at the bag he’s holding.

 

It looks exactly like hers’ !

 

 

Could it be…?

No.. the world can’t be that small… Can it?

No..No... many people use this bag. It could be anyone..

Yeah.. it can’t be him.

 

I can’t be that unlucky.. right?

 

 

 

The elevator stops at the 9th floor.

As soon as the doors open Krystal quickly walks out.

She walks down the hall, looking for her room.

 

 

24..24…0924.. where is it..?   She thinks, while walking along the hall.

Um.. is it just me or is someone following me..?

She turns around and sees the same guy that came into the elevator!

Is he following me?! 

..Nah.. He’s probably just finding his room...

 

 

“Ah.. 19..20…21….22……23…….24! Found it ! ” Krystal says happily as she finally found her room.

 

“0924.. Yep that’s my room!” She checks the room number on her key one more time to be sure.

 

Ahh! I can’t wait to see the inside!! ><   Krystal stops in front of her room.

 

But then she sees the tall guy still following her.

She looks at the guy a little as he stops in front of the same room.

 

Am I in his way or something? The hall isn’t that small.. he can go, can’t he?

 

Krystal thinks as she moves aside for him, waiting for him to walk past her. 

But he walks right up to her room and puts his key in!

 

“Hey!!” Krystal screams.

 

“That’s my room!” She yanks the guy’s hand out, and puts her hand over the doorknob.

 

Looking up at the tall guy, who’s now, looking at her.

 

 

 

Krystal’s jaw drops open once again.

 

 

Because the guy standing in front of her. Trying to get into her room...

 

 

 

 

 

Is the same guy from the airport..!

 

 

 

..............................................................................................

 

Hehe.. 2nd Chapter.. How is it? Is it ok?

pls let me know ! :D

 

Who can that guy be....?? lol

 

thx for reading i'll try to update the 3rd one as soon as i can! :))

<33