Hiding my boyfriend.. :O

Room 0924♥

 

 

"YAH JUNG SOOJUNG. DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE LIVING WITH A GUY!!?" Jessica yells at her sister, when she sees her walking up with Minho. 

"How dare youuuuuuuu live with a guy before MEEEEE!!! And how dare you NOT TELL ME !?" Jessica cries, staring at her sister. "Yah. Unnie." Krystal just stares back at her sister unbelievably. "Well.. You haven't changed a bit." Krystal teases her sister. "I missed you sooo much unnie!!" Krystal says, hugging her sister tight. "Uhhuu..yeah sure honey, i missed you too. So..Who's that good-looking guy you came with huh?" Jessica says, pushing Krystal away, and walks up to Minho. "Hey... I've seen this face from somewhere..... So familiar.."  Jessica says. "Uh.. Unnie..he.."

"Ohhh! I know!! You look like that guy from SHINee! Yeahh that's it!" Jessica squeals, looking at Minho, amazed. "Uh.. Unnie.. This is.. Minho. Choi Minho.. Remember? from when I was little." Krystal says, smiling shyly at Minho.

"Oooohhhh..  You mean your first crush~ hehehe" Jessica teases Krystal "How can I forget" Jessica rolls her eyes. "Yahhhhh UNNIEEEEEEEE !!!" Krystal squeals. "Whatever. You know.. Umma and Appa are here.. you'd probably want to do something about this.." Jessica says, looking at Krystal.

"What!? Umma and Appa are here?" Krystal cries. "Oh no..." 

"Yep.. If Appa finds out you're living with a guy... You are sooo dead my sister." Jessica says, patting Krystal on her shoulder. "Thanks unnie." Krystal answers sarcastically. 

 

 

 

"I'm so dead... What am i going to dooo!?" Krystal whines, hitting herself on the head. "Hey.. Don't do that." Minho says, grabbing both her hands. "You're hurting yourself." He says, and gently pulls her onto his lap. "Oppa..What am I going to do!?.. What if they find out..if my Dad knows he'll never..believe me that..that....."

"Shh.. It's okay. calm down..worrying, and hurting yourself won't solve anything. We'll figure something out. Okay?" He says, gently kissing her on her forehead, hugging her tightly, trying to calm her down.

"Ahhemm... I'm still here you know." Jessica, complains, after watching a live soap opera. "C'mon Krys. Don't worry, Like Minho said, we'll figure something out."

RBZZzzzzz...  "Oh..it's mine." Jessica says, finding her phone in her purse. "Yoboseyo..U..Umma?" She answers, looking at Krystal. 

"Ah..Neh, yes I'm with her... Uh.. NO..No.. Don't come..You might get lost....We'll go see you.. Okay..Neh Umma." 

"They want to see you sis. It's either you go there, or.. they'll come here." Jessica says, already knowing the answer.

"I'll be right back oppa. Dont' wait up okay?" Krystal says. "Neh.. It's okay. I understand. Go." He says, and smiles at her.

 

 

 

"Umma! Appaa!! " Krystal cries when she sees her parents. "Yahh... My little Soojungie~" Her dad says, hugging his daughter tighly. "Oh How are you?... we've missed you soo much!" Her mom says. "I missed you guys too.. why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"Well..me didn't want to bug you.. I know how busy you must be." Her mom says, sitting down. "Umma.. It's school break right now."

"Oh.. I see.. That's good then!"

"So.... How have you been honey? Any good news? Anyone you want to introduce to me?" Her mom says, elbowing her. "H..Huh?" Krystal jumps, with the unexpected question. "U..uh well.."

"Of course not. Right Soojung?" Her dad says, staring at his daughter. "Honey,  Don't say that! You're scaring her." Her mom says, hitting her dad.

"Uh..uh..well.n..y....." 

"Not yet right? See? She's still my baby girl." He says, wrapping his arm around his daughter's shoulders. "Uh..y..teah.. of course not! ha..ha." Krystal almost bit her tongue, when she realized she just lied to her parents. 

 

Oh no... Just great Krys.. What are you going to do now!

 

"Uh... Umma Appa.. I'm gonna go home now.. It's been a long day today.. and i'm really tired. I'll come see you guys tomorrow Okay?" Krystal says, knowing she has to go tell Minho about this, and get everthing planned out.

"Oh. I'd like to go see your apartment." Her mom says, standing up. "Uh.. NO.. No.. Umma. It's uh... Really messy... Lemme go clean it up first, kay?" Krystal says, trying hard to find excuses. "Yah. I'm used to your messyness, i'll go help you clean up honey." Her mom answers. "No really.. um..you can't come..now!..uh..yet." 

"Jung Soojung. Are you hiding something?" Her mom says, staring at her. "Huh? NO... W..why would you say that umma! I..uh.. You can't come now cuz... My uh.. my roomate he..uh..she's...sleeping, now..I'll come over again tomorrow."

"Oh.. Okay then. see you tomorrow." Krystal hugs her mom and dad, and says goodbye.

 

 

Tomorrow's going to be a big day...