Surprise!

Room 0924♥

 

 

The rest of the evening passed in a blur.. it was so nice to be back in eachother's arms again...

 

 

 

 

"Soojung ah~" a light whisper besides Krystal's ear, waking her up from her sweet dreams.

"hmm..m..." She rolls over to the other side, trying to avoid that annoying sound, trying to wake her up.

"Yah..Jung Soojung.." that same voice saying her name, this time far away. But still no answer from the sleeping beauty, as she has fallen asleep again.

"hmp.... not waking up eh?" Minho says with a smirk, as he scoops the small girl up from the bed. "Y..yahh oppaaa!!" Krystal, completely awake now, quickly grabbing onto his shoulders, holding on tight.  Minho laughs, as he takes her to the bathroom, gently setting her down on the side of the bath tub.

"Oppa!" Krystal whines, puffing her cheeks out like a child, gently hitting Minho on the arm. Minho can't help but smile at his little cheonsa's reaction, how can he not love her?   He gently kisses her puffy cheeks, and looks into those beautiful sparkilng eyes he fell for, slowly leaning in, giving her a light morning kiss.

"..Are you going to take a shower, or do I have to do it for you?" Minho teases Krystal, as shades of red start to come up on her cheeks, her eyes growing wide at this question. "Get outtt!! " She quickly stands up, pushing him out the bathroom door.

 

 

"Why did you wake me up so early again?" Krystal whines, laying flat on the bed once she came out of the bathroom.

"Well.... it's such a nice day today.. so  I thought maybe we should...Go on a picnic." Minho answers, walking out from the kitchen, holding up a basket he prepared. "A picnic??" Krystal, bounces up, excitedly. "Let's go then!!" 

 

"Wow... it's so nice here." Krystal says looking around. The perfect weather,  a beautiful park, under a tree, in these warm arms..what more can she ask for..?

"I came here a lot to think.. when you couldn't remember me.. i would think about our past.... decide whether I should continue.. or just give up." He says, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Well. I'm here now aren't I ?" Krystal says, smiling brightly, resting her head on his chest.

"Bzzz...z" Minho's phone started to ring. "It's my family, i should get this, i'll be right back." Minho says, and gives Krystal another small kiss on the cheek, before he walks away to answer his call. Krystal smiles, watching as her oppa's back disappears.

"Ah......ottoke..ottoke....ottoke...." A voice coming from behind her, funny, how this voice sems quite familiar. "Onew oppa?" Krystal, stands up walking over to the other side, to see a very stessed out Onew, pacing back and forth. "Onew oppa!" Krystal calls out to him, when she sees that it really is Onew. "Huh? oh hey Krystal! I'm so glad to see you. maybe you can help me!" Onew panics.

"Um.. sure. but what are you doing oppa? why do you look so... nervous?" Krystal asks. "Well.. you see..i'm......."

 

 

 

"What is taking that man so long!?" Victoria complains, after waiting for almost ten minutes, for her boyfriend, who told her he'll be right back, and has been gone since then. She decides to go find him, she can't wait any longer. "He's so going to get it when i find him!" 

Victoria walks along through the park, looking for Onew. When she finally finds him.. "Yah..On...." Her words disappear when she sees Onew kneeling in front of a girl, she can't really tell who it is, because the girl's back is to her. But the Man, standing in front of that girl.. is definately Lee Jinki. Her 'Boyfriend'.. or was.

Not wanting to believe what she's seeing, she quietly walks up closer. Close enough to hear a sentence.. one sentence, that ends everything..

"..Will you marry me?" Onew says, a warm smile on his face, looking at the girl standing in front of him, when all of the sudden, he is pulled back, and a hard feeling hits him on his cheek. When the next thing he knows, one side of his face is hurting, but not as much as his heart, when he sees the love of his life, infront of him, with tears running down her cheeks... "Victoria.." Onew stares at her, shocked.

"WE ARE OVER!" She screams at him, pushing him aside. "W..Wait No! It's not what you think! Vicky ah...." Onew quickly pulls her back into his arms, holding her tightly. "Please listen..."

"LET-ME-GO !!! " she yells, trying hard to push him away. "Unnie! It's all a misunderstanding... It's really not what you think..." Krystal walks up, seeing that things are going really wrong. 

"K..Krystal....y..you...!"

"Unnie..listen... Onew oppa.. was going to propose to you....he was just practicing with me...because he was nervous.." Krystal explains.

"Unnie... Dont' be mad"

"P..Propose..?" Victoria's eyes opens wide, and turns around to look at Onew. "Um... Surprise!..? " Onew says, trying to smile. 

"Surprise!.. you call this a surprise!!!" Victoria yells at him again, punching him on his chest, crying. But this time.. happy.

"I'm sorry Vicky ah... i just.. didn't know how to do it, and i accidently bumped into Krystal so I asked for her help.... I'm sorry you had to see it like that.." Onew says, looking at Victoria. "Pabo! Dubu yah.." She says, gently knocking Onew on the head.

"Hyung! Noona! Hey.. What's going...." Krystal quickly covers Minho's mouth and pulls him away, so that Onew and Victoria can be alone.

"Onew oppa proposed to Victoria Unnie!! >< " Krystal squeals, hugging Minho tight, bouncing up and down. "Haha. you're acting as if you were the one proposed to." Minho laughs. "Welllll~ it's exciting!" Krystal says. "Do you want it too?" Minho asks, lifting her off the ground, and spins around. "Oppaaaaa! Stoppp!! I'm afraid you're gonna drop me!" Krystal cries, holding on tight. 

Minho stops, but doesn't put her down. instead, he holds her even tighter, and says in a quiet voice.. but loud enough for Krystal to hear. "I will never drop you Soojung ah.......Never."

 

 

"What do you want to have for dinner?" Minho asks Krystal, as they walk along. "Umm..... I don't know.. I'm not that hungry." Krystal answers, looking up at Minho. "hm.. Me neither.. Wanna just go home?"

"Yeah.. let's go home...It's starting to get cold.." Krystal says, hugging herself. "Here." Minho says, taking off his jacket, putting it on her. "No..oppa..what about you?" Krystal asks, taking the jacket off, but Minho just takes her hand and holds it tightly. "I'm not cold anymore." He answers her and smiles.

"Yah... if you get sick I'm gonna laugh :p " Krystal says sticking her tongue out at him. "If I'm sick..then you'll have to look after me. It's not really a bad idea.." He says as they reach, their apartment.

"hmp.. who says i'm gonna look after you! I'll get sick too if I do that! hahaha" Krystal teases Minho, giggling, as they step out of the elevator when it reaches their floor. But Minho stops. A weird expression comes up on his face. "Oppa~ I was just kidding..." Krystal says, wondering if what she said, made him mad.

"Noona.." Minho says, his eyes looking straight ahead, Shocked. "Noona?" Krystal repeats, and turns to look at who Minho's calling 'Noona'.

"Unnie!!?" Krystal gasps. Unexpectedly, when she sees her sister, standing in front of them.