The games have started..!

Room 0924♥

 

 

 

 

The sound of the door opening wakes Krystal up, from a very restless sleep.

THEY’RE BACK!!  She thought. Oh.. Maybe I should stay asleep.. Krystal thought, closing her eyes, acting like she’s still asleep.

“Soojung.. oh. She’s asleep..” Minho says, when he walks in, and sees Krystal laying on the bed.

“Hmp..  Oppa~ Thankyou.. I had a great time! We should go like this again.. Just you and me..keke” Yoomi says, making her words loud and clear, so that Krystal could hear her.

 

Krystal just laid there, listening to them talk. They seemed very close…

 

“So.. Oppa.. You have classes tomorrow right? Can I go too? can I??” Yoomi asks. “I promise I’ll be as quiet as a mouse, you won’t even know I’m there!” She continues.

 

Huh! More like a rat! Krystal thought. A sneaky rat!

 

“Sure you can, Yoomi..” Minho says, as he walks over to the sleeping Krystal, to tuck her in. He kneels down next to her bed, brushing the hair off her face, and looks at his little sleeping cheonsa…

Yoomi stands there looking at Minho. So this is why.. Oppa decided to stay….! She thought.

 

“Haww… Oppa.. I’m so tired…” Yoomi says trying to get Minho’s attention. “Today was such a long day….” She tiredly sat down on the sofa, in the middle of the room, looking at Minho, who’s still looking at Krystal. “You said, I could sleep on Soojung unnie’s bed.. But she’s asleep… I don’t want to wake her…” She says, looking at Krystal. “Where would I sleep then, oppa?” She says, cutely puffing her cheeks out like a child.

“There, on the sofa. It’s ok to sleep on.” Minho says, eyes still on Krystal. “I’ll go get you a blanket..” Minho says, standing up. As he slowly bends back down again, just as his lips were about to gently touch Krystal’s forehead.

“U..uh.. OPPA!” She screams. “Uh.. oppa~” She says, in a sweeter tone.

“I can’t sleep on sofas… My back will hurt..” She whines, her big eyes looking up at Minho.

“Maybe… I could just sleep with you, oppa.. You wouldn’t mind that right?”

Krystal immediately jumps up without thinking.

 

“Urg!” “Owwwww…” Krystal and Minho exclaim at the same time, when their heads bump into each other, when Krystal suddenly jumps up.

“Aishh…” Krystal moans, rubbing her forehead. “Oppa!… Are you ok..? I’m sorry” Krystal says, when she realizes what happened. “I’m fine Soojung..” He says, smiling at her. So she wasn’t sleeping..

“Oh.. Oppa!! Look What you did unnie! Oppa’s head is red! Oppa.. Let me see..” Yoomi says, running over to Minho, sitting down next to him. She puts her hands on his cheeks. Her face so close to his.

 

TOO CLOSE!!Krystal Thinks.

 

“Oppa!” Krystal calls. “Yoomi can sleep here.” Krystal says, glaring at Yoomi.

“What about you?” Minho asks, Turning to Krystal.

 

Hmp.  This is MY oppa. And there’s nothing that brat can do about it!

 

“I’m sleeping with you, oppa. Remember? We’re cousins anyway.” Krystal says, smiling, and jumps out of her bed, she walks past Kang Yoomi, to the other side of the room and hops onto the comfy bed, that she bought for Minho, and says a loud “Good night.” To them.

And happily disappears into the covers. Minho smiles, and walks into the bathroom without saying anything, leaving Yoomi sitting there confused.

 

Cousins? I don’t think so…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Kekeke.. Tada~Oppa. Do I look pretty?’ asked a little girl, about six years old.. twirling around in her brand new tu-tu.

‘of course you are..’ The eight year old, boy sitting on the floor says, looking at the little girl who he adores, showing off her new dress, she's going to wear for her ballet performance.

‘Oppa. You really can’t go watch my show?’ The little girl asked, sadly, as she sat down next to him.

‘I’m sorry, my little cheonsa.. I really want to go.. but I have to go to my Grandmother’s funeral…’ The boy said in a lower voice.

‘I know oppa…. It’s ok..’ said the little girl, her chubby, rosy cheeks puffing out.

 

‘Ooh! Oppaaaa!! I have an idea!’ The little girl said, excitedly, jumping up and down.

‘I’ll dance for you now! So you won’t have to go see the show.’ She says, pulling a big chair over.

‘Soojung ah.. be careful..’ The boy says, smiling at the little girl, named Soojung.

As the little girl climbs onto the chair, the boy surprised, quickly stands up to hold her.

‘Soojung! Please get down. You might fall.’

‘Oppa~ Let go! I won’t fall.’ The little girl says, using her little hands to push her oppa away.

‘This is my stage. I want to show you. Because you won’t be there…’

 

As she starts dancing, her short, little legs, spinning around on the chair. The boy can’t help to laugh at his cute little cheonsa.

‘Watch this oppa!’ She says, as she jumps up. ‘Soojung ah!!’ The boy shouts running to catch her. When all of the sudden, the room goes dark, The little girl crying, not being able to go anywhere… ‘Oppa!! OPPA!!!’ She screams, and screams.. untill she can’t even hear her own voice…

 

 

“OPPA! …OPPA!!!”

 

“Soojung ah.. Soojung!!”

 

Krystal, starting to come back to reality, feels someone lightly shaking her arms.

“Soojung…” She slowly opens her eyes, when she feels the gentle touch on her cheeks.

“Oppa..” Krystal startles, when she sees Minho’s face, so close to hers’

“Bad dream again..?” Minho asks, gently brushing her hair back.

“Uh… I’m sorry.. I woke you again.. didn’t I?”

“It’s ok...” Minho says, giving her a warm smile. “You’re safe with me now..” He says, pulling her into his arms, holding her tight, with his chin on her head.

“Do you want to tell me what it’s about?” Minho asks.

“….it’s…about you.. oppa” Krystal says, looking up.

“Me..?” Krystal, nods, biting her lower lip. “You… leaving me..”

“Yah.. You know I’ll never leave you…” He says, gently knocking her head. “Go to sleep, you have school tomorrow.” Minho says, still holding her tight in his arms. Krystal tiredly rests her head on Minho’s chest, and closes her eyes, feeling safe, in these warm arms.

 

 

It’s been a week now, since Kang Yoomi came to stay with them. She’s been getting along quite well with everyone, with her fake Oscar award-acting. But Krystal’s been learning many things about her.

She acts all cute and nice with everyone, except Krystal. She’s gotten close to all Krystal’s friends, even Sulli! All the boys seem to adore her, except for Key oppa, for some reason…. Well, he seems to be the only smart guy left. Huh!

Minho oppa told me that Yoomi is one of his closest friend’s little sister. They’re really close, that’s why Yoomi’s so close to oppa.

Even though he’s just my ‘oppa’ too.. but he’s MY oppa and I’m not letting him go. This is MY world, She’s Living in MY house, playing around with MY friends. She’ll just have to put up with me. I’m gonna make her three weeks here, something she’ll never forget.

I’m not a Drama queen, but I can be one if I have to.

 

“Krystal..” a voice comes into her mind, bringing her out of her thoughts.

“Hm?” She answers without turning to the person who called her name.

“Uh.. Can I ask you something..?” Krystal, turns to look at Taemin, who’s sitting next to her. “What?”

“What’s wrong?”

“What do you mean..?”

“You… Don’t like Yoomi, do you..” Taemin asks. “Why? She seems.. nice”

“To you.” Krystal answers shortly, rolling her eyes. Taemin looks at her, with a small confused expression on his face.

“You might not believe me, Taeminnie, but I’ll just tell you how she is with me. She’s a BRAT. She thinks she can get everyone to like her, and everyone will adore her with her cute big cat eyes. Well.. it worked didn’t it?”

“All the boys seem to like her, you do!, even Sulli does!”  Taemin laughs, at Krystal, and her slight expression of jealously.

“Someone’s jealous.” Taemin teases her. “YAH! I’m NOT jealous!!!” Krystal pouts, punching Taemin’s arm.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa!!” a small voice, next to him, calling him to get his attention. Minho, who was looking at Krystal and Taemin talk, turned to look at Yoomi, who was sitting next to him, on the basketball court.

“Taemin is Soojung unnie’s boyfriend?”

“Hm? No. He’s just one of her close friends.” Minho answered. “They look so close, it’s so cute! hehe” Yoomi says, giggling.

 

Too close..  Minho thought, seeing Taemin and Krystal, talking and laughing, they seem to be having fun..

 

“Yoomi.. She is my cheonsa..” Minho said, eyes still on Krystal.

Yoomi’s eyes grew wide, in shock. So you’re NOT.. cousins…..

 

 

 

..........................................................................................................

 

 

“Ok.. everybody, please be quiet. And take a seat.” said Teddy in his same nasally voice. 

“We are gathered here to discuss the Winter Fling which will take place after the finals, and also the spring show.”

“ As you know those who are drama members, will be first pick on parts. And then, we will have open auditions.”  As Teddy’s voice drones on..

 

“Ooh.. a winter fling!” Yoomi says, with excitement, shaking Sulli’s arm.

“You won’t be here! ..How sad.” Krystal says, from the other side of Sulli. Puffing out , trying to make a sad face. Krystal could see Yoomi’s eyes staring her down, underneath that fake smile.

 

The games have started… Kang Yoomi.

 

Krytsal looked at her with amusement. Yoomi glared back at her, as a smirk crossed her face. She leans her head down on Minho’s shoulder, next to her.

Minho turns to look at her a bit, and turns back towards the stage, where Teddy is talking.

 

Argh!! Why did oppa have to go sit next to her!!!?

No... I can’t let her know I’m mad. That’s just what she wants!

 

 

Krystal just looks away, acting like she doesn't care. And turns to Taemin, who is sitting next to her on the other side.

“Taeminnie..” Krystal says, poking Taemin’s arm. “Hm?” Taemin, who was half asleep, listening to Teddy talk, turns to Krystal. “Are you cold?” Krystal asks, hugging herself.

“You’re cold?” Taemin asks, as he puts his arms around Krystal. “Better?”

“Uh…Yeah.. Thanks..” Krystal says, looking up at Taemin.

 

Taemin smiles at her, the inside of him warm and tingly.

 

 

 

 

‘Krystal, why do you keep doing this to me…

Do you have any idea how I feel about you….?’