You're not anyone else..

Room 0924♥

 

 

 

 

 

Minho..!??” Krystal exclaimed.

What are you doing here?” Krystal asks, in total shock, seeing him here, too.

 

Why do we always meet like this? She thinks to herself.

 

I go here.” Minho answers.

Huh? not again. So do I.” Krystal says.

You.. Know each other…?” Taemin asks, with a confused expression on his face, looking at Minho and Krystal.

Uh.. Yeah..”

We live toge….” “….We’re cousins!” Krystal, says before Minho finishes his sentence.

Oh.” Taemin says smiling at Minho.

Minho looks at Krystal, confused.

She quickly sends him a ‘Just go with it’ look.

 

So.. Hyung! You go here too?” Taemin asks with excitement.

 

 

These two.. Know each other?’ Krystal thinks, watching Minho and Taemin talk.

 

 

Yeah.. About the tryouts, don’t worry, I got you in.” Minho tells Taemin.

Huh? Hyung! How…?” Taemin asks.

 

I’ve seen you play, I already talked to the coach when I saw your name.”

Yah! Hyunggg” Taemin jumps and hugs Minho.

Ok. Ok.” Minho says pushing Taemin off. Taemin let’s Minho go, with a big smile on his face.

 

Hyung, after you left, the new captain was so lame. He couldn’t compare to you at all! ” Taemin says, blowing out his cheeks.

Haha. Of course not!” Minho says, messing Taemin’s hair up.

 

 

KRYSSSS!!” Sulli calls Krystal and jumps onto her back.

Hey Sulli” Krystal says turning to Sulli.

Krys! Kryss! are you doing anything right now??”

Well.. I was going to watch Taemin tryout for the basketball team. But.. since he already got in……” Krystal says pointing to Taemin who’s still talking to Minho.

GOOD! So you’re not doing anything!” Sulli says grabbing Krystal’s hand.

Wait… Where are we going??” Krystal asks, running after Sulli, who’s dragging her out of the school.

There’s a new Mall opened near here!! I wanted to go check it out, but I didn’t want to go alone.” Sulli says, still dragging Krytsal along.

 

 

As Minho watches Krystal, getting dragged away, He wonders where that girl’s taking her. Forgetting that Taemin was talking to him,

 

Taemin waves his hand in Minho’s face.

 

Hung~ are you there~~” Taemin turns to look at what Minho’s looking at.

Oh. Krystal. That’s our other friend. Sulli. I wonder where they’re going..” Taemin says.

How did you guys meet?” Minho asks Taemin. Now looking at him.

Oh.. Well.. two guys bumped into me, and all my stuff fell. Krystal helped me pick my stuff up.”

 

You’re cousin’s really cute, Hyung~.” Taemin says smiling, looking at the ground.

 

Huh!..Cousin.. ’ Minho thinks, and looks at Taemin.

 

What?” Taemin says, seeing that Minho’s staring at him.

Don’t look too hard.” Minho says, and looks away.

Uh..-O-.. Protective cousin, huh~” Taemin says, teasing Minho.

Whatever. Shoot hoops?” Minho asks his dongseng.

 

Haven’t been on the same team for a long time. Let’s see if you still got it!” Minho says picking up a basketball, and running into the court. Taemin follows his hyung onto the court.

 

 

Taemin and Minho, went to the same high school.

They were both on the school’s basketball team, as Taemin was the only freshman on the team.

Because Minho was the team captain, and Taemin was the Youngest on the team, he had to watch over his dongseng, they got really close.

Taemin really looked up to Minho, and admired him the whole time they were in high school.

Taemin was really torn up, when his hyung finished high school. And had to put up with the new captain of the team, who was nothing, compared to his hyung.

 

 

 

 

.................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

Minho walks out of the bathroom, with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

He walks over to his bed to get his clothes, when the door opens, followed by a scream.

Ahhh !” Krystal screams, and quickly closes her eyes with her hands, and turns around facing the door.

W.. What are you doing!!??” She says, still standing there.

Getting my clothes.” He says, grabs his clothes, and walks up to Krystal.

Y..YAH! Stay away!” Krystal screams again, her eyes still closed. Hearing the sound of footsteps, coming near her.

 

The sound of footsteps stop. behind her.

 

G..Go away!! P..Put your clothes on!” She squeals, still covering her eyes.

I can’t.” He says, somewhere behind her.

W.. What do you mean!? Of course you can!”

You’re standing in front of the bathroom. Or I can just get dressed here, if you want me to.”

Uh..N..NO!!!!” She says and quickly runs into the room, into her small corner.

 

Hmp..” A small smile crosses Minho’s face, as he looks at the, again, tomato-red, face of that girl, running away from him.

 

 

 

Krystal drops her stuff onto the floor, and sits down onto her bed, with her head in her hands, still afraid to look up.

 

 

The bathroom door opens again.

 

 

STOP right there!!!!! Don’t come any closer!!” She screams, covering her eyes once again.

 

 

But she hears the sound of footsteps coming closer, and closer.

 

 

Y..YAHH…..!!!!” she screams again, when she feels the mattress sink, next to her.

You mean like this..?” He whispers into her ear.

Ahhhh…….!!!!!” Krystal screams, eyes still closed, now, covering her ears. She quickly moves away, but misses the bed, and lands flat on her , on the floor.

Ouch! TOT” Krystal, says, eyes finally opened, looking up at the guy on the bed. Dressed. Looking down at her. Laughing.

HAHAHA..!” Minho, laughing his head off, falls back, flat onto Krystal’s bed, still laughing.

Y..Yah!! Stop laughing! It’s NOT FUNNY!” Krystal, still on the ground, with a sore , glaring at the person laughing his head off, on the bed.

 

YAHHHH……!!!” She jumps onto him, and starts pounding on his chest.

Oww! Stop!! Ok. Ok.” He says, and grabs her fists, and holds them tight in between his hands.

 

W..What..?” Krystal says, looking into the dark eyes of the person that's, once again, staring into her brown ones.

H..Hey! What.....!” He pulls her down,on to his chest,and hugs her tight.

M..Minho....??!” Krystal starts pushing his chest, hoping that he'll let go.

I came here, because I got a basketball scholarship....” He says, in a soft voice. Krystal stops, listening to what he says.

Uh.. Why are you telling me …? I didn't ask.....” Krystal, confused, asks Minho.

Last night you did.” Minho says, slowly letting her go.

 

Uh...Oh.. but I thought.. you didn't like anyone else asking you..... ” Krystal says, getting off of Minho, now sitting next to him instead.

You're not anyone else......” Minho says, looking at Krystal, who now, has a big huge question mark on her head, as she's really confused to what Minho is saying.

 

Why does he keep acting weird....? Krystal thinks.

 

Huh? What..?” “Nothing, Never mind.” Minho says, getting up, and walking back over to his side.

Minho.....” Krystal follows him to his side, as he sits down on the sofa. Krystal just sits down on the floor in front of him.

 

You're that afraid of me?” Minho asks, as he look down at Krystal sitting on the ground, looking up to him.

Uh.. Well.. No.. I just don't wan't to sit on your bed..” Krystal says and looks at the sofa, still feeling bad about taking the bed.

I...uh.... sorry.. about the bed..” Krystal says, looking down at the floor.

It's fine.” Minho says.

 

Uh.. yeah..um....” Krystal looks up, and sees a small clear sack on the table next to the sofa.

 

It has tiny pieces of paper in it !

 

Minho.... can I ask you something..?” Krystal says, looking back up at Minho.

..” Minho looks at her, waiting for her question.

Uh... I know you don't like people asking you questions about things, but, you don't have to answer if you don't want to..I just... wanted to know.”

Minho, still looking at her, waiting.

 

Um... What are those pieces of paper..? They used to be in that piggy bank I broke ….right..?”

Krystal asks, pointing to the sack.

 

Minho looks at what Krystal is pointing at, then looks back at her.

 

You don't know..?” He asks her.

 

Uh.. am I supposed to..?” Krystal questions him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Forget it.. It doesn't matter anymore.. if the person who gave it to me, can't even remember..”

 

 

 

 

 

Minho says, saying the last sentence in a really soft voice.

 

 

 

 

..........................................................................................................

 

Chapter 5 !!!

hehehe

Thankyou all very much for reading !

I'm so glad you guys like it , I was so afraid no one would..  x)

I know this one's kinda short, I promise to make the 6th one really long~!! 

Wait for it~

I'll update it as soon as I finish!

 

Thxx :3

 

<33