First kiss

Room 0924♥

 

 

 

“Soojung ah~ Why aren’t you asleep yet?” Minho asks, walking over to Krystal,who’s sitting at the desk, on one side of the room. As he puts his hands on her shoulders, she wiggles out of his grasp.

“Huh!” she sighs loudly. “I’m reading, oppa.”

“It’s late now, go to sleep. You can read tomorrow.” He says, this time, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. “Oppa!.. uh.. I’m.. r..reading..” She says, trying to get his arms off her. “Finals are soon. I need to read..”

 

Hmp! Where’s your ‘sister’ oppa ?

 

She’s asleep so you come to me? Huh!

 

 

“Ok. What’s wrong?” He asks, bending down, next to her, as he gently taps his finger on her nose.

“What? ..Nothing’s wrong..”

“Oppa. I want to read!” Krystal whines, pushing him away.

 

“Jung Soojung. How long have I known you? Do you really think I won’t know~  Hm?” Minho says, as he grabs her, and pulls her from the chair. They both fall onto the ground, with Krystal, landing on Minho’s lap. He quickly wraps his arms around her, again, too keep her from running away.

“Oppa!!” Krystal exclaims, turning to look at him, puffing out her cheeks.

Minho chuckles, and hugs her even tighter. “O..Oppa!!!” She screams, trying to wiggle her way out.

Krystal suddenly freezes, in shock, when she feels a gentle touch on her cheek.

Minho oppa just kissed her cheek !

 

Krystal’s eyes grow wide, when she realizes what just happened.

“Choi Minho!” She squeals, holding her red cheeks in her hands. Minho pulls her hands away from her cheeks, and holds them in his.

“Soojung ah…” He says in a soft voice, that only the two of them can hear.

“I’ve waited long enough…” He stares into those beautiful, sparkling eyes.

“Time’s up…” Minho whispers, as he slowly moves his face closer to hers’..

Krystal, shocked, not being able to move, squeezes her eyes shut.

Ahhh….. what am I doing?? Shouldn’t I run away or something!?  .. But.. I can’t move!!!!!

 

Minho smiles at Krystal’s expression, but this time there is no holding back. All the emotions that he has tried so hard to keep inside, all these years, are now coming out in this one little ‘Kiss’.

 

Krystal’s mind goes completely blank.. When all she can think of.. is   ‘My first kiss…’

 

 

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

“Well, you look happy today.” Taemin says, in the chair next to her, in the library. They’re supposed to be reading for the finals, but Krystal doesn’t seem to be really into her book..

“u..uh.. huh? What do you mean?” Krystal says, trying not to smile. She can’t help thinking about what happened last night. 

Minho-oppa-kissed-her!!!

 

“Haha. I haven’t seen that smile in a long time” Taemin says, looking at Krystal. “What’s up?”

 

“Jung Soojung.” A voice behind them, interrupts.

“Oppa!” Krystal’s smile, widens.

 

So that’s why she’s happy…. 

 

 

“What are you two doing?” Minho asks, sitting in the chair next to Krystal on the other side.

“Nothing, hyung. I was just……Leaving.” Taemin says, grabbing his bag.

“But we just got here…..” Krystal said, looking up at Taemin.

Taemin looked back at Krystal, and pressed his lips together tightly, and looked away.

“Taem.….” Krystal looks after Taemin, as he walks out of the library.

 

 

“Oh, hey Taemin….” Sulli pauses when Taemin, ignores her and just walks past her.

“Yah, Lee Taemin! Don’t you dare ignore me like that!” Sulli says, grabbing the strap of his bag.

“Let go.” Taemin says in a cold voice.

“Hey.. What’s wrong?” Sulli asks, noticing that Taemin is acting weird.

She didn’t do anything, and normally Taemin isn’t like this…

Sulli walks over to face Taemin, and was shocked at what she’d never thought she’d see..

“Taemin….”

“Leave me alone.” He says, and pushes her aside.

 

Sulli, still completely shocked, at what she saw, just stood there, not knowing what to do…

 

I must be dreaming…

 

Lee Taemin was crying?

 

 

 

 

Sulli turned to look back at the library, where Taemin came out of, and knew right away.

 

 

Krystal….. and Minho..

 

 

She knew, They weren’t cousins.

And she knew.. Taemin liked Krystal…

 

But she didn’t know.. It would get this bad..

 

 

 

Taemin… Why do you love someone that doesn’t love you..?

 

What about that someone….that does love you…

 

 

 

Why can't you turn to me… instead..?  Lee Taemin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Yoomi?” Krystal asks Minho, rolling her eyes.

“She’s with Jonghyun and Kibum. Why?” Minho asked back, smiling. Why wouldn’t he know, that his little cheonsa, is jealous of him spending so much time with Yoomi. That’s why he asked Jonghyun and Key to keep Yoomi away for a while. It’s not like he doesn’t know how Yoomi is.

 

“Nothing..” Krystal says, staring at the book she was ‘reading’.

Minho can’t help, but smile at Krystal’s cute reaction, talking about Yoomi.

 

“What are you reading~ ” Minho asks, poking his face into the book that she’s ‘reading’, his head, right next to hers’

“Uh.. th..this….”

“Hmp. I didn’t know… you could read upside down, Soojung.” Minho says with a smirk on his face.

“Oppa! a….” The rest of her words disappear, when Minho’s lips brush against her cheek.

“Oppaaa..!” She squeals. Minho chuckles, and pulls her into his arms.

“Oppa! enough! Other people will see us…”

“So? Haha.”

 

“Yah!” Krystal hit’s him gently on the arm.

“ah..Oppa~ what do you want for Christmas~”

“Christmas?”

“Yeah~” Krystal says, looking up at him, waiting for his answer.

“I already have everything I want right here~” He answers, slowly moving his face closer to hers’

“Oppa! Not here!” Krystal says, pushing him away. “Let me go!” Krystal whines.

“Jonghyun oppa!” Krystal exclaims, eyes as big as a goose’s egg.

“I knew it!!” said Key, who just followed Jonghyun into the library, with an..angry? Kang Yoomi, behind him.

Krystal quickly bounced away from Minho, and stood up, getting ready to leave.

“N..Knew what…Oppa…”

“That you two weren’t cousins.” Jonghyun said raising his eyebrows.

“So……Are you guys..like…together now?” Jonghyun asks.

“Together?” Krystal repeats.

“You know, Dating!!!” Key says, elbowing Minho, sending him a ‘look’.

“U..Uh..”

“Hmmmmm~” Jonghyun makes a sound, teasing Krystal, putting his arm around her shoulders.

Krystal, can again, see those cat yes, staring at her.

“Yes. So now that you know.. Please take your hands off my girlfriend. Kim Jonghyun.” Minho says, pulling Jonghyun’s arm off Krystal, and replacing it with his. Krystal, smirks at Yoomi, who’s looking like she’s going to cry any moment now. There she goes. More drama.

“Yah,yah.. Don’t worry Minhoney~ Jjong already has a #$)*%)*(@….! ” Jonghyun suddenly pulls  Key over and closes his mouth, not forgetting to throw him onto the ground when he’s quiet “Shut up.” He says, scratching his head.

“Yah~ Oppa~~  Who’s the lucky girl~” Krystal teases Jonghyun back.

“More unlucky.” Key says, getting up from the floor.

“You want to kiss the floor again, Kimkey?” Jonghyun says, with a melting smile.

“Aish, Chill Bling, Joking!” Key says, and starts, putting his hair in place again.

 

SLAM!

 

Everyone turns to look at the door, that was slammed shut, by no other than Yoomi.

 

Hmp! Trying to get attention again?

 

 

“She’ll come back.” Minho said shaking his head

 

 

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

“Soojung…”

 

 

“Soojung ah~”

 

 

“Jung Soojung~ Wake up. It’s Christmas..” Minho whispers in Krystal’s ear. But still, no sign of her waking up.

 

You asked for it, Soojung ah~

 

Minho gently, pressed his lips onto Krystal’s. And it worked. Krystal’s eyes opened almost immediately.

She was completely awake now.  

As soon as her lips were free from the sweet, ‘morning kiss’ She quickly snuggles back under the covers. “Oppa! You could of just woke me up properly!” She says from under the covers.

“Haha. Well..  you wouldn’t wake up.”

“Come out of there~” Minho says, reaching under the covers.

“Hm.... I remember.. my little Soojung is ticklish~”

“Ahh.. Oppaa No! No!” Krystal squeals and tries to get out of the bed.

“Hahaha. You can’t escape me my little cheonsa~” Minho says, pulling the covers off, and started to tickle Krystal’s waist.

“Yahhhhhhh..Ahhh!! haha..! OPPAA!! NOOO!!!! Kekeke” Krystal starts, wiggling around, trying to get out of his reach. But he just pulls her back, onto him, and wraps his arms around her, hugging her tightly.

“Oppa~” Krystal whines, but just gives in, and lays there, in those warm arms, that now.. belong to her.

“I missed you so much, Soojung..”

“All those years…. There wasn’t a day that I didn’t think about you..”

“Mianhae… Oppa..” Krystal says, hugging Minho tight.

“Hm..?”

“For..Not remembering you… when I…”

“Shh..It’s Ok… You were too young anyway, Soojung ah.. And.... I shouldn't have left...." He says, slowly loosening, his hold..

“Oppa..” Krystal sits up next to Minho, and looks down at him.

“Why did you leave me..?”

 

Minho laid there, looking into the pair of beautiful, sparkling eyes, of the little girl he loves. Going back more than ten years..

 

 

‘Minho, I need to go to the super market. Can you watch Soojung for me?’ Mrs. Jung asks young eight year old, Minho, who lives next door to them. Little Jung Soojung, or Krystal has many other friends, but for some reason, she just can’t stay away from Minho.

He’s a really nice boy that seems to be able to get along with everybody. And he seems to enjoy being with young Soojung too.

Mrs. Jung trusts Minho in everything, even with her daughter, and Minho knows that.

Minho also truly loves Krystal.

But what Mrs. Jung doesn’t know is that, the feeling of love, that Minho has for Krystal, is way more than, any brother and sister have for each other..

Minho, promised himself that he would watch over his little cheonsa, and care for her even more than his own life..

But was that just only an eight year old’s thoughts?

 

‘Neh.’ Minho anwered Mrs. Jung who was like a second mother to him.

‘I know I can always count on you, Minho. Tell me if she’s naughty or bad to you, ok?’ Mrs. Jung says, smiling.

Haha. No, she’s always a good girl to me.’ Minho says, looking at the little girl playing on the ground with her dolls.

 

‘Ok. I’m counting on you. I won’t be long. Bye.” Mrs. Jung says, as she walks out the door.

‘Oppa~

‘Neh, Soojung ah.’ Minho answers, and sits down next to her.

‘Oppa! You know what I want to be when I grow up?~’ little Krystal asks, Minho oppa, who’s sitting next to her, on the ground.

‘What?’

‘I want to be a ballerina~’ She says, standing up, and starts jumping up and down.

‘It’s my dream!!’ Minho sitting on the floor smiles at his cute little cheonsa.

‘Do you have a dream.. Oppa?’ Krystal asks, Minho.

‘My dream?’

‘Neh oppa~

‘Um… To see you on stage as a beautiful ballerina’ Minho says.

‘Hehe.. Really? Ok! You promised oppa!!’

‘Oh! Oppa! I have something to show you!!’ She says, excitedly, and runs into her bedroom….

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Kekeke.. Tada~Oppa. Do I look pretty?’ Krystal asked, twirling around in her brand new tu-tu.

‘of course you do..’ Minho, sitting on the floor says, looking at the little girl who he adores, showing off her new dress.

‘Oppa. You really can’t go watch my show?’ The little girl asked, sadly, as she sat down next to him.

‘I’m sorry, my little cheonsa.. I really want to go.. I have to go to my Grandmother’s funeral…’ Minho said in a lower voice.

‘I know oppa…. It’s ok..’ Krystal said, her chubby, rosy cheeks puffing out.

 

 

‘Ooh! Oppaaaa!! I have an idea!’  said Krystal, excitedly, jumping up and down.

‘I’ll dance for you now! So you won’t have to go see the show.’ She says, pulling a big chair over.

‘Soojung ah.. be careful..’ Minho says, smiling.

As she climbs onto the chair, Minho, surprised, quickly stands up to hold her.

‘Soojung! Please get down. You might fall.’

‘Oppa~ Let go! I won’t fall.’ she says, using her little hands to push her oppa away.

 

‘This is my stage. I want to show you. Because you won’t be there…’

 

As she starts dancing, her short, little legs, spinning around on the chair. Minho can’t help but laugh at his cute little cheonsa.

‘Watch this oppa!’ She says, as she jumps up.

 

‘Soojung ah!!’ Minho shouts running to catch her…

 

But he wasn’t fast enough..

 

 

 

 

 

‘Ok. I’m counting on you.’

 

‘I want to be a ballerina~’

 

‘It’s my dream!!’

 

All those words were spinning around in his head when he heard, about Krystal’s leg.

When she fell off the chair, because she was still young, and her bones weren’t strong yet, she broke her leg. The doctor said she wouldn’t be able to dance anymore, because It might cause problems for her bones again. He was devastated. 

Had they not just discussed what their dreams were?  And here was her dream shattered, right in front of him, and it was his fault. How could he live with that?  He just couldn’t face her.  It had been days since he’d even gone to her house and all he could do was call. Krystal’s mom kept insisting that it wasn’t his fault and that she needs him. Krystal keeps asking where her oppa is and saying she wants him...

..One week..led to one month… until one day, Minho’s father got transferred to Seoul.

When he finally got up the nerve to go and see Krystal…she was gone.  Her family had moved to America. 

His little cheonsa is..gone.  He tried to find her at first but then he got so busy with school and sports. 

This scholarship to America was no coincidence…it was his last shot at trying to find Krystal.  He knew that she would be coming here, because she had said she wanted to be like her parents. And he knew, she had just graduated. When he saw that this apartment, had the room he wanted… Well, the fates were really looking out for him and knew it was time for Krystal and Minho to be together.

And This time, he promises himself, there is no letting go…

 

 

“Don’t worry about it… it’s in the past. And it won’t happen again” He says, sitting up, next to Krystal, and Kisses her lightly on the cheek.

“Oppa~!!” Minho chuckles, and walks into the bathroom.

 

“Oppa. Where’s Yoomi?” Krystal asked the moment Minho stepped out of the bathroom.

“Why, you miss her? Haha.” Minho asks, even though he already knows the answer.

“No.” Krystal says, carrying her stuff into the bathroom.

“She went with Kibum and Amber.”

“Amber!?” Krystal asks, poking her head back out of the bathroom. Shocked. Why would Amber be with Key Oppa?!!!

“What about Jonghyun oppa?” Minho smiles. “Kibum said, he went with your other co-worker.”

“Luna?!!!” Krystal, almost screaming. Her jaw drops opened, when she thinks.. What is happening…?

Jonghyun oppa.. and Luna… , and Key oppa..And AMBER???

 

“Haha. The kimbrothers finally broke up.” Minho said. “Go take a shower, I want to take you somewhere.” Minho says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Woww… Oppa… ” Krystal exclaims, when she sees the small, but beautiful park Minho took her to. Even though it’s all covered with snow, it makes it look beautiful in another way.

“Like it?” He asks, taking her to a bench, where he had brushed off the snow, and brought a blanket to wrap around them.

Hot chocolate, and these warm arms. There’s nothing better than this…..

 

 

 

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

“What about that dress?” Sulli asks, pointing to the off-shoulder, sky blue dress, at the shop’s window.

“Ooh.. That one’s nice.. But I don’t think that color goes with you..”

 

Next week is the Winter fling, so Krystal and Sulli went shopping for dresses.

Krystal hasn’t really been with Sulli that much, in the past month, because of .. Yoomi.

She’s even with Minho right now.. But since this is the last week she’ll be here.. Krystal had to give in.

 

Talking about Yoomi.. She’s been quite good the last two weeks, not really bothering her and Minho..

 

“Hey, Krys It’s late now.. Wanna go get something to eat? And maybe we’ll come back later. I’m hungry..” Sulli whines, shaking Krystal’s arm.

“Ok.. I’m kind of hungry too. Let me call Oppa first, and tell him i'll be home late.” Krystal says, finding her phone, in her purse.

 

 

 

“Ok. Don’t be out too late.” Minho says, and hangs up the phone.

“Unnie’s Coming back late?” Yoomi asks, from the other side of the room.

“Yes, it’s getting late, Yoomi. Go to sleep.” Minho says, getting under his covers.

“Neh~ Oppa.” Yoomi answers.

 

Hmp… JungSoojung.. You think I’m going to leave just like that!? Dream on.

 

 

- 11.05 PM. –

 

KangYoomi, looked at the clock, and quietly got out of her bed.

 

My turn.. ‘Soojung Unnie’ hehe

 

Yoomi walked to the other side of the room, quietly climbed into Minho’s bed, and into the covers.

 

“Let’s see what a princess you’ll be when you see this!” Yoomi says, ing Minho’s shirt, and lays down, pulling his arms around her.

 

 

These arms are mine.

 

......................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal quietly walks into the room, not for getting to close and lock the door after.

 

She silently tip-toes into the room not wanting to wake her oppa up,

 

just as she walks up to the bed, her eyes catches sight of something..

 

 

Something she couldn't even imagine..

 

 

'Click'

 

 

The lights of the whole room goes on.

 

 

 

And the picture is all clear to her.

 

 

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................