Special: Lee Taemin

Room 0924♥

 

 

 

 

_________(Special: Lee Taemin)__________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Do you believe in love at first sight?

 

 

 

 

“Uuff!!” I fall hard onto the ground, when two guys push me over. As I was walking into the school.

 

This is my first time in America, I really don’t understand why I had to come here, when I already got into a good school in Korea. But my parents insisted that English was important.

 

So here I am.

 

Today is orientation at the university.

As I was walking up to the gate, I spotted an Asian-looking girl, standing in front of the metal gates of the university. All thoughts left my head, when she turned around. An angel….

I forgot to look where I was going, and that’s when I got pushed over.

 

“Haha! Sorry little Asian boy, Oh! Or are you a girl?! Hahahaha...!” The two guys said, looking down at me, and kicked one of my books. Hold it Taemin…. This isn’t your home, there’s nothing you can do..

I take a deep breath, and start picking up my books.

Way to get a start at university Taemin!

 

 

“Are you OK?” said a sweet voice coming from above me. I slowly look up, to see ‘Her’.

“Neh.. ah…Yeah… I’m fine. Thanks.” I answer, stuttering my words, I forgot. I’m Not in Korea any more.

“Neh….? You’re Korean?” The girl asked, me. Her eyes, growing wide. Cute.. is all I could think of..

 “Ah,, yeah.. Your Korean?” I ask her, excitedly. She’s Korean?!

“Yepp, I’m Jung SooJung. Or you can just call my Krystal.”   Krystal….. is her name..

“Hi Krystal, I’m Taemin. Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you.” I answer her, as I stuff my books back into my bag. Trying to act normal.

 

 

 

Since then, we’ve gotten closer and closer. My feelings for her, have increased.. More and more each day.. Since the first time, I saw her at that metal gate.

 

It turns out, that Krystal is cousins, with my former basketball captain! Minho hyung.

I never knew he had a cousin…..

 

Me and Minho hyung are very close. Because he was the captain, and I was the maknae, he had to look after me. But when he graduated, It was the total opposite of how the team used to be. The new captain was...Let’s just say.. He’s not my hyung..

 

…………………………………………………………………………..

 

Today we didn’t have practice, so I was packing my stuff, getting ready to go home, when Sulli comes out of nowhere, and grabs my arm, trying to drag me along, with her. But of course, how can a little girl like her, drag me? Though she is taller than other girls..

I pull my arm back, to get out of her grip, But instead, I end up pulling her with me.

‘Uh!’ I quickly grab her, before she falls backwards.

And there we are…. The two of us…

Me…with Sulli.. in my arms?

This….is.. awkward…

It’s actually the first time, that I’m this close to Sulli….

We normally don’t really get along.. Sometimes, it seems like we can always find something to fight about, every time we’re together, but Krystal’s always there to stop us.

She’s actually kind of cute… when you really look at her….

“Y…Yahh!!!! Let me GO!” She yells at me, pushing my chest.

“Hey. I just helped you there!” I said, letting her go.

“W..well.. y.. ou could of just let go or something!!” She yells again. Why do girls like to do that?

“Hmp. Do you really think I wanted to hug you?” I ask her. She just sends me a look, that’s supposed to be… scary?

“Why are you here again?” I ask, zipping up my bag.

“Oh.. I ..I just wanted to..uh ..ask you.. if you wanted to go to the mall…” She asks me.

 

Is grabbing my arm, and trying to drag me out of the room.. look like an invitation?

 

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………….

 

When we got to the mall, Sulli wanted to eat ice cream, so we went there first.

 

“Taemin. I need to go to the bathroom. Wait right here.” Sulli says, and disappears into the group of people.

Did I say I was going to wait?

 

I decided to go wait at the ice cream shop, but when I walked up to it, I saw, Krystal, and Minho at the table right next to the window.

Their faces were so close to each other… were they….?

No.. They’re cousins….. right?

 

That thought, completely left my head, when I saw Minho hyung, using his thumb to wipe the side of ..  as much as I know.. Cousins don’t do that.

 

That’s when I knew.. something was going on….

 

And that got more clear..

 

From the way he looks at her…

The way he treats her….

The way he reacts, when other guys are around her..

 

That they are not cousins.But why would they lie?

 

Well..I decided to just keep that to myself.

 

When Kang Yoomi came. I could see, that Krystal started to change..

For some reason.. she seems jealous of her..

Krystal isn’t that kind of person that needs everybody’s attention, like Yoomi.

 

Even though I know why she’s being like this..

 

I still can’t help but hope that.. I might still have a chance….

 

She might not know, how I feel about her..

That every time she hugs me, every time she touches me, every time she says things.. that might not mean that much to her…..

But it means a lot to me….

 

And even though I know.. why she’s spending more time with me..

Why she’s acting so close to me..

 

Even if it’s to get someone else’s attention… someone that’s not me….

Even though I know…

 

She’s using me…….

 

No matter how much it hurts me.. I will be there for her.

 

I know it sounds stupid, but this is what love does to you..

 

Jung Soojung.

 

My first love…

 

Love at first sight…..?

 

 

Do you believe in love at first sight..?

 

 

I do…

 

 

 

 

_________(End: Lee Taemin)__________________________________________

 

 

 

 

           

Woooo~ Two chapters in one day!! .. even though they're...um.. very short... -.-  hehe -//-;   uh..

Ok... these two chapters..really didn't have anything to do with Minstal LOL

But don't worry...~  Wait for the next one *giggles* >< 

Poor Taeminnie.... It's ok.....I love you Taemin<3 T^T

 

.

.

I've been free all day today.. soooo~

I'm almost done with the next one !!! ~

I'll probably update tomorrow or the next day

Oh yeah, and

@aiscream: Yes~ 0924 is from Their birthdays; Minho- 09, and Krystal- 24 = 0924 = Minstal <3  hehe  :3

 

Thxxx everyonee I love youuuu <3  keke   .////////.