Why do we keep meeting!?

Room 0924♥

 

 

 

 

‘Bump..!’

 

‘Crash…!’

 

“A…...!!”

 

Krystal quickly covers with both her hands, before she screams.

 

 

 

‘click’ the light goes on again.

“Hh!” Krystal’s eyes widen in shock, as she looks at what she bumped into.

Shattered all over the floor.Pieces of what used to be, obviously.. a pink piggy bank.

And.. many tiny folded paper..?

Krystal slowly looks up at the person who the lights.

Sitting there, with his hand, reaching up to the light switch. Looking at her.

“Uh.. I’m… So.. sorry.. I ..I couldn’t see.. and…and..” Krystal starts panicking, she doesn’t know what to do.

He stands up, and walks to where the shattered piggy bank lays, and bends down slowly.. looking at the mess.

“Minho..I..I’m really sorry.. ” Krystal says, and bends down next to Minho.

“Minho….... I’ll clean it up…..” As she begins to pick up the broken pieces, Minho’s hand reaches out, and pulls her hand back.

“Leave it.” He says, looking at her.

“But…” She looks up at him, and meets his eyes..

 

Instead of anger.. she sees something else…

 

“Just go to bed..  Krystal.” Minho says, looking back at her..

 

his eyes.. looking at her.. like he wants to say something..

 

“uh.. o..ok.. I’m really sorry….” Krystal says, and slowly walks back to her side.

 

Thinking to herself..

 

That was weird.. he didn’t seem mad at me at all..

 

Why I wonder….

 

And that piggy bank…. Why did it have paper in it..??

 

 

 

Krystal tries not to think much, because she needs all the sleep she can get, for tomorrow.

Orientation.. at the university….

 

 

 

As her eyes slowly close.. her mind, slowly, slips away…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Oppa~ Wait for me!!’ the sound of a small pair of feet running down the street, trying to catch up to the person she looks up to the most.

 

But for some reason, no matter how fast, how hard she tries to run, she can never catch up to the young boy running ahead of her.

 

‘Hurry up Soojung! We have to get to 0924 !’ She hears the voice of the boy.. but doesn’t see him….

 

‘Oppa… Oppa…. ’ The young girl, still running, screaming for her Oppa.

Afraid she’ll be left behind.

 

‘Soojung ah, why are you so slow? Haha’  but she still doesn’t see him.

 

‘Oppa, don’t leave me….’ Unable to run any farther.. The Small girl, out of breath, drops onto the ground, crying.

 

‘Oppa….. Where are you…? Oppa…’ The young girl feels a touch on her shoulder, she quickly looks up hoping to see the person she’s been running after…..

 

‘Oppa…?’

 

No one…

 

‘Oppa... You’re leaving me again…..’

 

 

‘I’m always there Soojung ah.. you just haven’t really looked……..

 

 

‘Oppa….Oppa……….OPPAA…….!!!’

 

 

“Soojung ah..! .. Soojung..!! ” she heard.

 

“Oppa…….!” Krystal Screams waking from her dream.. or, Nightmare…

 

Looking around, seeing that she’s back in reality. She calms down.

She takes a deep breath, and finds herself face to face with….. Minho!

“M..Minho…? U..uh..” Krystal’s eyes open wide, as she wakes up completely.

Minho moves back a bit seeing that she’s now, awake.

 

“Are you Ok?..” He asks.

“I heard you screaming.. so I tried to wake you up..”

“U.. uh yeah.. I’m fine.. Sorry,.. did I wake you..?” Krystal sits up, and pulls her blanket off.

 

 

But it’s stuck. Something’s on it..

 

 

She looks to see what is holding her down. But instead,

 

her eyes meet those dark eyes again…

 

Not far away, but moving closer..

 

“No.” He says. Looking into her brown eyes.. ,their faces only inches apart.

 

Those eyes… Staring into hers’……..

 

Why do these pair of eyes… remind her of something.. They look.. so familiar to her.

 

 

Krystal, looks away, avoiding those eyes as they come closer and closer…..

 

“U..Um ..Minho… Your hand is on my blanket..   I..I… can’t get out..” She says, looking down at his hand, trying to act normal.

 

Though those eyes….

For some reason, make her feel… Secure…. Like home.

 

“Oh. Sorry..” He says, and quickly stands up.

 

“Uh.. It’s only six, you should go back to sleep.” Minho says looking at the ground.

“Hmm!? Six already?” Krystal jumps out of bed, and quickly runs to her bag.

She grabs whatever clothes she can get and runs into the bathroom.

 

 

 

“I guess you really can’t remember…”

Minho murmurs to himself, looking at Krystal’s back running into the bathroom.

 

Minho walks back over to his side, and pulls open his drawer.

 

He pulls out a small picture, and looks at it..

 

Then looks at the other side of the room, and sighs..

 

He stands up, and grabs the basketball, and walks out the door.

 

 

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Woww…. This is it!?” Krystal stands in front of the huge silver medal gate of the university.

Totally amazed. At how big it is. Since she came from a small town, this is something new, and totally amazing for her.

Just as Krystal was about to walk in through the huge, metal gate. That leads to the place that she’s been dreaming all her life for. She hears a sound, from behind her.

 

“Uuff!!” She turns around to see a boy sitting on the ground, picking up his books, and quickly stuffing it into his bag.

“Haha! Sorry little Asian boy, Oh! Or are you a girl?! Hahahaha...!” Those guys probably ran into him.

They won’t even say sorry, and they’re making fun of him!?

Hmp! Well I know how that feels. Krystal thinks to herself, as those guys walk away from the boy.

Krystal walks up to him, and helps him pick up one of his books.

He looks up with a surprised face, and takes the book from Krystal’s hand.

This boy does kinda looks like a girl I guess… His face is so pretty.. Krystal thinks

Krystal smiles at him,

“Are you OK?” Krystal asks in English

“Neh.. ah…Yeah… I’m fine. Thanks.” The boy answers, and smiles back.

“Neh?.. You’re Korean?” Krystal asks excitedly.

 

She’s found a friend!!

 

“Ah,, yeah.. Your Korean?” He asks, his eyes growing big, looking at Krystal.

“Yepp, I’m Jung SooJung. Or you can just call my Krystal.”

“Hi Krystal, I’m Taemin. Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you.” Taemin says happily, that he’s found a friend.

 

“Um.. Krystal, do you know where they’re having the.. orientation? I’m a freshman, and they said to go……..”

“Hey! That’s where I’m going!” Krystal says jumping up and down. Taemin’s a freshman just like her!!

“Really? Cool! Wanna go together?” Taemin asks.

“Sure! Why not? C’mon then, let’s go!!” Krystal answers happily, and walks into the big university, with her new friend.

 

 

In the short distance that Krystal and Taemin walked to the auditorium, they really got to know each other. As if they’ve know each other forever.

 

Krystal finds out that Taemin is also a freshman but actually a year older than her. 

 

He actually lives in Seoul but was born in the same town as her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright everybody let’s get started…It’s time for freshman orientation to begin.  Please take a seat and I’ll turn you over to your upper class advisors who will be here to give you advice.”

The teacher says and hands the microphone to the short, red headed, nerdy-looking kind of guy that was standing next to him.

“Hello, my fellow students. My name is Theodore Robbins the Third, but you can call me Teddy.” Said the red-head in a very nasally voice.  You could hear the sound of snickering all around. As the other advisors start to sing…I think, Teddy Bear.. Teddy bear..???

Krystal and Taemin looks at each other trying not to laugh.

He clears his throat and continues in that same nasally voice…

As you can see I am the head of the upper class advisors.  There are actually quite a few of us depending on your major or in Oh-neuw’s case, the foreigners. He says, glaring at the Asian-looking guy next to him. 

As all eyes turn to the, bright smiling, cute-looking Asian guy, standing next to.. er...’Teddy’.

 

You can hear the whispers of the guys, and squeals of the girls, of how cute he is, getting louder and louder.

 

“Ah.. ! He’s cute ! ><” Krystal excitedly says turning to Taemin, who gives her ‘The look’.

“Uh.. He looks…. Nice.” Taemin says, as if he doesn’t have anything else to say.

“Lee Jinki, or Onew oppa. Architect. Going for his Masters’ degree. Already taken.”

A small voice coming from next to Krystal.

Krystal and Taemin both look at the girl sitting on the other side, next to Krystal.

A cute Cheery-looking girl, though she looks really tall. Smiling at them.

“Hi, I’m Sulli” She says to Taemin and Krystal.

“Oh. Hi, I’m Krystal, and this is Taemin.” Krystal says, pointing at Taemin next to her.

Taemin nods and smiles back at the girl.

 

The good-looking Asian guy takes the mic from Teddy.

 

“Thank you, Teddy. Hi everyone, I’m Onew.” He says smiling.

 

Krystal, Taemin, and Sulli stop talking and look back at the stage.

 

“Nice to meet you all. I’ll be in charge of the Asian students. If there’s any problems, you can come see me any time. I’ll be somewhere in the Architecture building. But I’ll give you my number in case you need to call me.”

Before Onew even finishes his sentence, telephones pop up from all over, as Onew’s phone number is added to their contact list.

 

“By the way, I’ll be helping you with your English classes, along with Victoria.” He says referring to the girl sitting in the front row. He smiles at her, and a look passes between them.

 

She stands up, turns around and acknowledges the students in the auditorium.

 

“Wow.. she’s really pretty.” Krystal declares.

“Uh huh..*0* ” Taemin nods his head in agreement.

“Her?” Krystal asks Sulli pointing at Victoria, who already sat back down.

“Yep. Victoria Song. From China. They’ve been going out for, forever.” Sulli tells Krystal, smiling.

“Oh.. how cute! They look good together though!” Krystal says dreamingly.

“Huh..” Sulli and Krystal look at Taemin, who’s making a sad puppy dog face.

Krystal looks at him and laughs.

“Oh. And.. all Asian students, please meet me after the orientation. Thank you.” Onew says, smiling. And hands the mic back to Teddy.

 

The rest seems like a blur as Teddy tells all the students where to go and who goes where and so on…

 

 

 

After the orientation. Sulli leads the way and tells us to follow her to the “English for Foreigners” room where we will meet Onew and Victoria. 

“How do you know all this stuff?” Taemin asks Sulli, walking out of the auditorium.

“Well..  My big brother graduated from here, and I used to follow him all over campus.” She says, looking for something in her bag.

“Victoria unnie would look after me, when my brother had classes.” Sulli says, and hands a picture Krystal and Taemin.

“Oh. Is this your brother?” Krystal asks, taking the picture from Taemin to see too.

“Yep. Siwon Oppa.” Handsome isn’t he? Hehe ^^

They continued walking along, and talking.

 

 

I’m so lucky I found these two.

 

Krystal thinks waking along with Taemin and Sulli.

 

 

 

“We’re here!” Sulli says, after she opens the door, and walks into the room.

“Aah, My little Sulli. You’re finally here! Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for this day?” The pretty girl named Victoria runs over to Sulli and hugs her tightly, the minute Sulli walks in.

“Vicky ah~ You never hug me like that.” Onew says, with a pouty face.

“I didn’t just give my phone number out to the entire fresh man class. I’m sure any of those girls would want to give you a hug!” Victoria says, hugging Sulli even tighter.

“Ukk.. Unnie.. I can’t breathe” Sulli says, trying to escape Victoria’s arms.

“Hehe. I’m sorry, Sulli. Oh. Who are your friends?” Victoria lets Sulli go, and turns to Krystal and Taemin.

“Uh. This is Krystal, and Taemin” Sulli says introducing her new friends to Victoria.

“Oh. Hi. I’m Victoria. Glad to meet you.” Victoria says, smiling.

 

SLAM!

The door opens. Followed by the quarreling of two grown boys. Chasing each other around..?

 

“HYUNG !!!! Jjong’s being a pain in my again!” “No I’m NOT! You’re the one…” “Yeahhh you are!!” “YAHH..!” “Nah Nah Nah Nah Naae~~!!” Said one of the guys, sticking his tongue out at the other.

 

Uh.. Why do I feel like I’m back in Kindergarten..? 

Krystal thinks, as both her and Taemin stare at the two guys, in shock.

 

“Yah! Stop it. Both of you!” Onew finally says.

“When are you guys ever going to grow up!?”

“Jonghyun, You’re graduating next year, ACT LIKE IT.”

“Hmp! I do. But Key always starts it.”

“Yeah, saying that, is really mature KimJonghyun.” Onew says looking at one of the guys named Jonghyun..?

“Yeah, KimJonghyun~ ” The other guy says.

“See? I’m older than him, and never even calls me Hyung!” Jonghyun complains.

 

Onew just stands there, staring at them for a minute, and sighs.

 

“Key, have some respect.” Onew says, and walks over to Taemin and Krystal, who’s still standing there looking at the two sunbaes still quarreling quietly behind Onew.

 

“Don’t mind them. They’re always like this.” Onew says tiredly. Then starts talking to the other students, trying to ignore Jonghyun and Key.

 

 

……………………………………………………….

 

 

 

 

“So.. Where are you gonna go next?” Taemin asks Krystal when they walk out of the room.

“Nowhere.. Home I guess..” Krystal says, and looks at Taemin.

“You?” She asks back.

“I have basketball tryouts. Wanna come?” Taemin invites Krystal.

“Sure, I don’t have anywhere else to go.” Krystal says, looking at her watch.

“Cool. Let’s go then.” Taemin says, and starts walking the direction of where the sports section is.

 

 

 

 

 

..................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

“Woww… It’s HUGE !” Krystal says in amazement. Looking around. Following behind Taemin.

“Yeah.. I’m so excited!” Taemin says, rubbing his hands together to calm down.

“Hey, You’ll do fine. I’m sure you’ll get in. Don’t worry!” Krystal says, patting Taemin on the shoulder.

 

 

 

“Lee Taemin?” A deep voice coming from behind Krystal. Says Taemin’s Name.

 

 

Wait a second…Krystal thinks.

 

This voice…

 

 

“Hyung!? ” Taemin says looking at the person behind Krystal.

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal turns around, and again.

 

 

 

Face to face, with those dark familiar eyes.

 

 

 

 

...........................................................................................................................................

 

Chapter4! Finally!!

SHINeeF(x) finally appear!! And a bit of OnToria<3  hehe 

I'm so sorry for the, slow update, I went out of town, and had problems connecting to the internet.

Anyway,

Please tell me what you think, Hope you like it ! :D

 

<33