Love triangle ..!!!

Room 0924♥

 

 

 

Krys~ Can you take the order from table five, before you get off work, please.” A short haired, boyish looking girl, just about Krystal's age, or a little older. Calls for Krystal, then, walks back behind the counter to take the next order.

Sure, Am” Krystal says, walking from one table to another.

 

'cling cling~' the sound of the little bell hanging on the top of the door.

 

KRYS~! Your boyfriend's here ~ ” Another girl says.

 

Huh?” Krystal looks up from taking an order.

 

Oh. Taeminnie~” Krystal says and smiles at Taemin, when she sees him walk into the door, sitting down at his usual spot, smiling back at her.

 

Yah~ He's not my boyfriend.!” Krystal says to the girl, that keeps making fun of her and Taemin.

And goes back to doing her job. Not noticing the expression on Taemin's face.

 

 

'Huh..' Taemin sighs, thinking to himself, 'We're friends..Only friends..'

 

 

 

 

Time flies so fast, here in America.

I can't believe it's almost the end of the first semester already!! I felt like I just got here..

That day, fighting over the room with... Minho.. feels like it was just yesterday.

After that night, that I asked him about the piggy bank, and the pieces of paper, he's been.. distancing himself, from me.

I don't why, but I feel like i've hurt him, somehow.

 

And those eyes..... I can't help missing them.

 

Since the first time, I looked into those dark eyes,

I felt like I had found something that I had lost, a long time ago.

And now... I feel like.. It's slowly, slipping away from me, again.

But why? How? When we never ever met before this.

 

I'm now working part time, in a small coffee shop near the university.

Where i've met Amber, and Luna. Two of my Co-workers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krys~”

 

Krystal~~”

 

Hey~ KRYSTALL~~~!”

 

YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG!!!!”

 

The voices of Luna, and Amber calling her, bringing her out of her thoughts.

 

H..HUH? What!?” Krystal startles. Now back in reality, looking at Amber and Luna.

 

Uh.. What date is it today?” Krystal asks, looking at her watch.

December 5th” Taemin says, from his table.

Yah, Taeminnie! you're so quiet, I forgot you were here! Haha.” Krystal says, and walks over to Taemin, sitting down across from him.

 

Ouch. Taemin thinks.

 

I wasn't being quiet, you were in your own world.” Taemin says, taking a bite of his chocolate cake.

Hey~ gimme some.” Krystal says, grabbing Taemin's hand and putting it into instead.

 

'cling cling~' The sound of the door opening again.

 

Taemin, hardly getting over the excitement, of Krystal touching his hand.

Looks up, and sees who just walked in.

Hyung~!” Taemin says.

Hm..?” Krystal quickly drops Taemin's hand, and turns around. Meeting those familiar, dark eyes, that she hasn't seen for a long time.

 

This time, Minho is the one, who looks away first. Turning to look at Taemin.

 

Taemin. Meet me on the court at three.” Minho says, and backs out the door.

 

Gosh, everyday. Doesn't he ever stop? And if not basketball, then the library.” Taemin complains, putting his chin in his hands.

Oh. So that's where he goes everyday. I was wondering where he's been the last couple of months. Coming home late, and leaving early...” Krystal says looking out the window.

What do you mean?” Taemin asks.

U..Uh.. Nothing! Um.. You know... We're really close.. and.. yeah..” Krystal says, covering up her mistake. As Taemin was about to ask her something else, Thank goodness Amber and Luna disrupted.

 

Hey krys.” Amber says, pulling a chair up to join them, now that they're off work.

Why are you working here again?”

Yeah, don't you get an allowance from your parents?” Luna asks, joining them too.

Uh.. Well..I just.. felt like, making my own money....”

Hm....” Luna says, getting close to Krystal's face. “I don't believe you~”

Spill it !” Amber says “If you're working your off like this. It's obvious, it's for something. Or.. Someone... special~” Amber says, looking at Krystal with a look on her face, saying 'I GOT YOU'

Uh.. N..No..!” Krystal's Cheeks start to turn red, when they start teasing her even more.

Someone's in love~~” Luna says, giggling.

Y..Yah! Stop it! I'm NOT!”

Is it for Taemin~” Amber says, looking at Luna. Both laughing.

Ughh! You guys... we're just friends!” Krystal says, quickly standing up, getting ready to leave this craziness, when Amber and Luna, sending signals to each other, pushes Krystal, right onto Taemin's lap!

Ah....!~” She hops up, right away, as if someone lit a fire under her .

I'm so sorry, Taemin.” Krystal says, and walks out of the door.

 

It's Ok. I understand. Taemin thinking to himself, looking after Krystal, with a hurt look on his face.

 

Taemin~ You like Krys, don't you?” Amber and Luna asks, staring at him.

It doesn't really matter, does it.” Taemin gets up from his chair, and walks out the door.

 

Leaving Amber and Luna, looking at each other, with total looks of confusion on their faces.

What's up with them?”

Is there someone else?” Luna says, her eyes growing wider, with excitement.

 

Amber and Luna, look at each other again.

 

LOVE TRIANGLE!!!~” They exclaim at the same time.

 

 

...................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

Can you send it to this address, on the 8th around, 8pm?”

Yes, of course. Thank you for doing business with us, we'll be sure to deliver it on time.” The sales person, says.

Ok. Thank you” Krystal says, smiling, and walks out.

 

One down, another to go~ Krystal thinks, as she walks around, finding the small gift shop, she went to with Sulli that day.

 

 

She walks into the tiny gift shop, on the ground floor.

 

I'm back~” Krystal says skipping to the chubby, little old lady, who owns the shop.

Oh, Hello Diamond dear.” The little old lady, says coming out from behind the counter.

Hehe.. it's Krystal, Mrs Johnson.” Krystal says, smiling.

Nahh!... I told you to call me Betty, Diamond.”

Ok. Betty.. keke” Krystal giggles at the funny, little old lady, that keeps getting her name wrong.

Uh... Betty~ did you save it for me?” Krystal asks, walking over to the counter.

Oh. Yes yes. Of course. It's right out back in that room, behind the counter. My dear.”

Oh. Ok.” Krystal answers, and walks back behind the counter, and opens the door.

 

She walks into the dark room, and comes out with a pink piggy bank in her hands.

 

Just like the one she broke.

 

Thank you so much Betty~” Krystal says, hugging it tight in her arms.

How much is it?” Krystal asks Betty, getting her wallet out from her bag.

Oh. No. No, No need to pay.” Betty says, Pushing the wallet Krystal's taking out of her bag, back in.

Huh? No! No. I have to!” Krystal says quickly pulling her wallet out.

 

You don't understand how important this piggy bank is to me” says Krystal.

No, dear I do understand and that's why I'm giving it to you...it ties your hearts together!”

 

Betty says, smiling warmly at Krystal. Krystal looks at the piggy bank, confused.

 

Huh..? How did you.. know.. I was going to give this to someone....??” Krystal says, looking up, from the piggy bank she's holding.

 

But Betty's not there....???

 

B..Betty..?” Krystal says, looking around.

 

'Where'd she go..??' Krystal thinks to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm..~ Maybe I should buy something for myself now~” Krystal says walking around

Shoes...Earrings.......Clothes.....” Krystal says to herself, as she walks past each shop.

...Purses.....Nail polish...... mmm... or should I go eat.....” She says, turning to the food section nearby.

Cakes..! Ooh.. Ice cream! ….or...should I eat.........Minho!??” Krystal stops.  

< I want to~ >//////< hehehe :writer> 

 

What's HE doing here..?” Krystal says, walking to the ice cream shop...she stops at the window...right next to the entrance....

 

Should I go up to him...?

 

Or.. not..

 

He can't keep running from me!

 

I didn't even do anything!!

 

HUHH!” Krystal, takes a big deep breath, and walks right in.

She walks up to the table Minho is sitting at, reading his book.

She sits down in the chair across from him, waiting for him to look up. But he still sits there reading.

Does he really NOT know I'm here, or is he ignoring me!?

 

Ok. Here I go!

 

Hwapp!!” She closes the book for him, and put's her face where the book was.

Annyeong~ Choi Minho...”

“...OP-PA!” She says emphasizing the two syllables.

Minho just stares at her, again, in shock.

What... I can't call you that??“

No...I just thought....that.....” He looks at Krystal, excitedly.

 

Can she remember...???

 

But when he really looks, deeply into her eyes, he only gets disappointed, because all he can see, is confusion.

.......that maybe you wanted to order ice cream??”

Duh~ Of course I do and you are going to stay here and share with me because we haven't seen each other forever!!!”

Hmp... Why? Miss me?” Minho says, with a smirk.

Hey, What's in the bag?” Minho asks, looking at the bag on her lap.

Uh.. NOTHING! ” She says, Shoving the bag under her chair.

A gift for Taemin?” Minho says, rolling his eyes.

MAYBE~”

Why does everyone say that!? She thinks to herself.

 

Minho stays quiet, for a second. And sighs.

 

Just order.” He says.

 

 

 

So.. You and Taemin... Close???”

Oh. Taeminnie~~~ Haha. Yeah. We're pretty close.”

Taemin..nie??” Minho repeats.

What. It's CUTE!”

 

Oh... You what me to call you that too? ~”

Don't even think about it.” Minho says, in all seriousness.

MINHO...NIE~~” Krystal pushes. Laughing HARD.

Minho just sits there, hardly able to contain his smile.

 

So... Where you going after this? Do you come here often? Don't you have practice?...Are you AVOIDING ME?”

Minho, trying his hardest not to smile, just says in cool tone.

 

Your ice cream is melting.”

 

Ahh.. my sundae!!” She says, and quickly scoops up a big bite, and shoves it into .

 

You want some~” She asks, scooping up another bite.

But then, just puts in right into her own mouth.

 

The next spoonful doesn't make it to , because Minho quickly snatches hand and spoon and pulls it to his own mouth...

 

Hey...!!” She squeals, and tries to grab it back, almost on top of the table.

 

And there they go pulling and tugging on the spoon until they are nearly nose to nose.

And finally, Krystal wins, quickly shoving the spoon in , and smiles not even realizing that there faces are yet again only a few centimeters apart......

 

Krystal, again, mesmerized, by those dark eyes.

 

Minho, takes his thumb and gently wipes the ice cream, at the side of Krystal's mouth...

you have ice cream there...”

Krystal clears , and quickly backs out, grabbing a napkin

U...Oh.. Thank you...” Krystal says, looking out the window.

 

Taeminnie~!!?” Krystal exclaims, when she sees Taemin, waving him in.

 

Taemin comes into the ice cream shop, and sits down at their table.

What are you doing here? Are you with Sulli?” Krystal, asks.

Oh. Yeah. she went to the bathroom.” Taemin says.

You guys dating??” Minho asks, in an excited tone, that make both Taemin and Krystal pause ,and look up in astonishment, at the fact that they've never seen Minho so excited about anything.

No, hyung. What are you talking about.” Taemin says.

Nothing. I just thought you two... would look cute together.”

 

Oh. Please. They can't even be together with out fighting, for one second.” Krystal says, looking at Taemin.

 

Yah. I heard my name! Who's talking about me!?” Sulli says, as she walks in, and sits in the last chair at the table.

 

LEETAEMIN! I ask you to wait for me, AND YOU JUST DISAPPEAR!?” Sulli starts yelling at Taemin.

Yahh! Well you're the one who took such a long time in the toilet. What'd you do? FALL IN THE TOILET!?” Taemin, yells back.

Yah Taeminnie! It's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!” Sulli snaps back.

Hey, who said you could call me Taeminnie!?”

WHAT? Krystal can!! Why can't I???” Sulli says, as Taemin's cheeks turn a little red.

There they go~” Krystal says, looking at her two best friends, starting to fight. Again.

 

Minho, noticing Taemin's expression, after what Sulli said. Just stays quiet.

 

Yah. Minho. Let's go.” Krystal says, kicking his feet from under the table.

Um.. Guys.. we gotta go.” Krystal says, standing up.

Where to?” Sulli asks.

Uh... I've.. uh got... STUFF .. to do.... And Minho has to go to practice...” Krystal says, grabbing Minho's hand and walks out of the shop.

 

As they walk for a while...Krystal realizes, she is still holding Minho's hand and quickly drops it.

 

See what I mean about them fighting? He..He..” Krystal trying to cover up.

Minho, just gives her an odd look.

Uh.. well I gotta go now.. See ya!” Krystal says, waving her hand, smiling.

 

 

Minho, for the first time, actually smiles back. A warm smile, that is hard to get out of this man.

 

 

 

 

 

.........................................................................................................................

 

 

Huhh~ What a long day.” Krystal sighs as she walks into her apartment door, not forgetting to close it behind her.

When she turns on the light, she looks around, realizing for the first time. How dirty the room is!

Uh...! Well.. I don't really have anything better to do.” Krystal says to herself.

 

She puts her stuff down. And starts by sweeping the floor.

 

But then has to put the broom down when she comes over to Minho's side. Because he has stuff, ALL OVER THE FLOOR.

 

Uhhh... does he never clean up, or what!?” Krystal says picking Minho's stuff up.

 

"And how many socks does one guy have!??" Krystal complains.

 

Then, when fianlly finished. she picks the broom up to satrt sweeoing Minho's side.

 

She starts by sweeping under the bed.

 

 

 

But then stops, when she sees a tiny folded piece of paper, fly out, from under the bed.

 

Hm? What's this?” She says, and picks it up.

 

Hey... This is one of the pieces of paper.. from the piggy bank!?” Krystal says.

 

 

 

As she sits down, right where she was.

Slowly unfolding it.

 

 

Sorry Minho~ Keke..” She says, slowly reading, and remembering.....

 

 

 

 

HUH....!?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

Chapter6 FINALLY !! LOL Sorryyy~ for the really late update again!  

I was going to update this since yesterday, but started writing Hot&Cold, and of course, had to finish that one. 

well........ i hope you like this one too !!

Thankyou for reading and all the comments :3

 

<3