Girls and Boys Don’t live together….!!

Room 0924♥

 

 

 

“You again!?” Krystal pouts looking furiously at the mysterious man she keeps meeting.

“Are you following me?!” Krystal puts her bag down and looks at the guy staring back at her.

“Following you? Huh! Why would I follow you?”

“Well….”

“..You’re not even that attractive.”

“E..  Excuse me?!” 

“Are you speaking for yourself?!” Krystal snaps back.

“Hmp.. Yeah..really..?” He says, slowly moving his face.. closer to Krystal’s, now blushing red-like-a tomato, face.

 

“Y..Yah! Get out!!” Krystal pushes him away, and steps back.

 

 

“U..Um.. Anyway, I think you’ve got the wrong room. This one’s mine. See? ”

Krystal says trying to look normal, holding the key up high, so that the guy could see the room number written on the key.

“Hm?” The guy looks at Krystal’s key with a confused face, and holds his key up for Krystal to see his.

“What..?” Krystal looks at the key the man’s holding.

 

It’s the same room number as hers’ !!

 

 

“Uh.. I think you got the wrong key, because I’m sure of it. I already paid for it too!”

“So did I.” the tall man says, now, looking at Krystal.

“Are you sure, you’re not wrong? Like when you almost took my bag?” He answers holding his bag closer to himself.

Krystal opens to say something, but closes it again, because she doesn’t really want to talk about what happened the second time they met..

 

“Ugh! Whatever! But this time.. I’m SURE! IT’S MY ROOM!!”

Krystal yells at the guy and quickly puts her key in the door and unlocks it.

 

As soon as it opens, she runs into the room and slams the door shut, not forgetting to lock it.

 

“Hmp! This is my room! And there’s no way I’m giving it up!” She yells at the door.

She turns around and leans against the door, crossing her arms.

 

‘BANG! BANG! BANG!’

“Yahh! This is my room. OPEN UP!!” The guy yells back.

 

“No way! You go find another room! I got to the room first anyway!” She yells back, and sticks her tongue out at the door.

“Finders keepers baby~Kekeke ><”

“Hmp.. So.. you don’t want your stuff?”

 

MY STUFF!!!!   Krystal grasps.

 

“Ahhh.. Ottoke…? What am I going to do??!” I can’t open the door.. What if he comes in!?

 

‘BANG! BANG! BANG!’

 

“Open the door! We need to talk! One of us obviously has the wrong room key!..”

“..And anyway I have a key too, so I can get in if I want to!

I have the other key, Remember? Just come out so we can talk!!”

 

Ahh… What should I do…??

Should I go out? But what If he comes in, and kicks me out!?

 

Krystal’s thoughts stop, when she hears the guy talking, like he’s on the phone.

 

‘Yes, can I talk to him please?....Yes…What?...What do you mean!?..... ’

 

Krystal finally opens the door, and pokes her head out.

 

The guy looks at her and hangs up the phone, with an expression on his face, that no one can tell what he’s thinking..

 

“We’ve been cheated.” He says putting his hands on his head and closing his eyes, like he’s trying to think.

“H…Huh? What do you mean?” She walks out of the doorway.

“The person who rented this apartment room to us..

He tricked one of us into renting the room without telling us that someone already rented it.”

“The woman I talked to said, the guy that rented it to us, had a lot of debts, so he took our money, and ran away.”

He said in a very angry voice.

“Huh?! Then.. What are we going to do..?” Krystal whines, about to start crying.

 

She can’t tell Umma and Uppa about this… If they knew, they’ll make her go home for sure!

 

“B..but.. We can’t live in the same room!”

“I mean.. I’m a girl.. You’re a ..boy.. Girls and Boys Don’t live together….!!

 

“Well.. What can we do?” The guy says, and gets his stuff.

“W..What are you doing?!” Krystal asks looking at him about to walk into the room.

He turns around, and looks at her.

 

“I don’t know about you, but I’m getting some rest.”

He turns back to the door, and walks into the room.

 

“Heyyy!!” Krystal screams and quickly grabs her stuff, and runs into the room.

 

 

 

 

……………………………………………………………………..

 

 

 

 

 

Two young people…

sitting on different sides of the room

with furniture in the middle,

dividing the room into two sides..

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah.. All done!” Krystal says tiredly and jumps onto the bed that she fought over for, with the guy sitting on the other side of the room.

 

 

Because there was no other choice, they had to stay together.

 

 

 

Krystal walks out of her little corner, looks around and sees the guy, sitting on the sofa.

 

I guess, I should get to know him a little..

Since we’re gonna be living together..

Well.. at least until I find a new place to stay ..

She thinks, walking over to the guy.

 

He looks up at Krystal, and takes one earphone out.

 

“What?” He says, raising his eyebrows.

“Uh.. Well… Since we’ll be living together.. Until I find a new place.. And we didn’t really have a good start, so…... ” Krystal looks at the guy that’s looking at her, waiting for her to finish.

“um.. Hi I’m Jung Soojung. Or.. Since we’re in America.. You can just call me Krystal.”

Krystal says smiling.

The guy just stays quiet, staring at Krystal.

 

His face, showing a small shocked expression..

 

Why is he looking at me like that..? Did I say something wrong?

Krystal thinks, when the guy is still sitting there quietly, not saying anything.

 

“Uh.. What about.. you?” She finally asks him.

“..Choi Minho.”   

 

..Why does this name sound so.. familiar, for some reason…?

 

“Oh..uh..so.. Minho..  Why did you come here? I mean like, all the way here to America?”

“Why do you have to know?” he says, still looking at Krystal.

“Well, I was just asking…”

“Well don’t. I don’t like people asking about my life. It’s none of your business.” He says, putting his earphone back in, and lays down on the sofa.

 

“Fine! I was just trying to be nice! I could care less about your life! Who would want to know someone like you anyway!!” Krystal yells at Minho, and walks back to her side of the room, and lays down, angrily trying to go to sleep.

 

 

Time passes, Krystal’s still wide awake on her bed.

Thinking about her family.. Missing her mom and dad, and sister..

 

Then she realizes, the lights are still on.

 

Maybe that’s why I can’t sleep. She thinks.

 

 

“Uh.. Minho, can you turn off the lights please? I can’t sleep.”

 

“……….”  No one answers..

 

Did he already fall asleep?

But.. I can’t turn it off…

 

I’m….Afraid of the dark..!

 

Ahh… what am I going to do..??

But I can’t leave them on… or I’ll never get to sleep.. T^T

 

 

Fine… Come on, Krys. You know you can do it..

You were going to live by yourself anyway.. You’d have to do this..

 

Ok.. 1…2..  Krystal takes a deep breath, and gets up from her bed.

She walks over to Minho’s side. She sees him asleep, on the sofa, and feels kind of bad, for taking the only bed.

 

But she’s the girl! That’s how it’s supposed to be!

 

She walks over to where the light switch is.

 

Here goes…

‘Click’   Ah.. It’s so dark.. T^T

 

Now.. How will I get back to my bed..?   I can’t see a thing!  

 

Krystal thinks, as she tries to look into the darkness.

 

She slowly makes her way through the darkness, when…..

 

 

 

 

‘Bump..!’

 

‘Crash…!’

 

 

 

“A…...!!”

 

 

Krystal quickly covers with both her hands, before she screams.

 

 

 

 

....................................................................................................................

 

 

3rd chapter !!

How was it?

wonder what Krystal ran into......?

and Why were they acting weird.. when they found out each other's names.....??

hehe x)

 

 

hope it was ok..

Thanks for reading !

& thx for the comments too ! :D

 

<3