Special: Choi Minho

Room 0924♥

 

 

 

 

_________(Special: Choi Minho)__________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

“Choi Minho!” Yells ‘Kang Yeongmin’, a boy that lives in a small neighborhood, calling his friend, that lives next door to him.

“What?” The boy named Choi Minho yells back, lazily dragging himself out of his house, to see his friend, that is calling him from the other side of the fence.

“I can’t go over. I have to baby sit my sister. Can you bring the stuff to my house instead?”

 

 

We have to do a science project, for the school fair that’s coming up.

Luckily, Kang Yeongmin, my best friend and neighbor, got paired up with me.

 

“Fine. I’ll be right there.” I answer him, as I walk back into my house to get the stuff for our project.

 

 

 

 

“Kang Yeongmin, open the door!” I can barely hold the stuff in my hands, and he won’t come open the door!

“KANG YEONGMIN!!” I start yelling his name, when all of the sudden the door slowly opens.

“Yah. Holding stuff here, can you hurry.”

“Oppa is in his room.” Says a small voice.  

 

For a moment I froze.. This little voice.. reminds me of someone….

 

 

“Oh. You’re here. Why are you standing there? Come in. Yoomi, get out of his way.”

 “Just put it over there.”

“You know, you could help me.”

“Ok. Fine. Fine.” Yeongmin says, and takes some of the stuff from my hands.

“Oh yeah, this is my sister, Yoomi, you’ve met her right?”

“Not really.” I said and smiled at the small girl, standing next to him.

 

The little girl, her big round eyes, looking up at me.  Makes me miss her so much….

 

 

Yeongmin’s parents are divorced. Yoomi stays with her mom, while Yeongmin with his dad.

Yoomi comes to stay with her dad and Yeongmin, during holidays, and school breaks.

Yeongmin never went back to his mother’s, since she got re-married. That’s why he just stays here.

 

Since that day, Yoomi has been with me a lot, which I don’t really mind that much, because she helps keep me busy, keeps me from missing her

 

 

My little cheonsa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Other people might think I’m crazy, for taking my childhood love so seriously. But I don’t care what other people think. I believe that one day, I will find her.

 

But what if.. she has forgotten me..?

What if she can’t remember..?

 

Those questions have been running in my head, the day I applied for SM College. The only chance I have left, of finding her.

 

But the one thing, I’m most afraid of..   what if..

She already has someone..?

 

 

 

But I’ll take the risk..  I want to see it with my own eyes. I want to see her.

 

 

 

And thankfully… I got accepted.

 

 

 

 

 

The day I was supposed to leave for America, I forgot my bag, and by the time I got to the airport, it was almost time for boarding.

While I was running to immigration, I accidently ran into a girl, and made her fall flat on the floor, I felt bad, but I was in a hurry. All I could do was, nod my head a little, and walk off.

 

When finally, we arrived in San Francisco, I came down from the plane, and went straight to get my bags. I waited for almost an hour for it, and still didn’t see it. So I decided to go wait for it on the other side. On my way to the other side, I spotted another Asian, girl. Reaching for a bag, My bag.

I quickly rushed over to grab the strap of it, before she could take it.

 

“You again..!? Um.. I mean.. Excuse me, this is my bag.” She says, looking up at me. Again? What does she mean..

“No, it’s mine.” I say, and pull my bag out of her hand.

“Excuse me? Sorry, but this one’s mine! Really! See?” She grabs the bag and turns in over, staring at it, as her eyes grow wide.

 “U..uh..What?…How…..?” She starts panicking, and looks up at me again.

Now that I actually look at her face, I remember. She was the girl I ran into, at the airport back in Korea. But for some reason… it’s more than that. This face looks so.. familiar..

 “Are you finished? I’m kind of in a hurry here.” I said, and pulled the bag out of her grip, onto one shoulder and walked away.

I know that was kind of rude.. but that face.. it just.. reminds me of.. her. 

 

 

 

…No.. it couldn’t be..

 

 

When I finally got to the apartment, I wanted to just go up and sleep. I was exhausted.

 

But something funny happened. I met the same, Korean girl from the airport, here in the same apartment. And more than that, we got tricked, and had to stay in the same room.

 

 

But who would of known.. that She was.. the girl I’ve been looking for all this time..

 

That little girl..

 

My little cheonsa..

 

 

I have found her.

 

 

 

Fate has given me a chance to start over….

 

 

But it hurt me, to see that she couldn’t remember me at first.. but luckily, Sooyeon noona could. And probably said something to her, that made her remember..

 

That day.. my birthday..

Was the happiest day of my life..

 

The day I got my little cheonsa back.

 

 

 

On the day, of Jinki hyung’s birthday, I started to notice something between Taemin and Krystal. I knew he liked her.. but from what I saw on that day.. was more than that. I feel bad of what I have to do to Taemin but Krystal and I are fated to be together.  We are like two parts of one and can only be together.  Things were actually going in the right direction and I could tell Krystal was starting to remember how much we meant to each other…

I know this sounds selfish.. but I’m not going to let her go again.

 

 

Everything was going fine between us, until that night. When Yeongmin called, and said Yoomi was coming. He asked me to watch her for him, because it’s her first time abroad. What could I say? He is my best friend.. and she is his sister…

And why wouldn’t I know, that she would cause trouble between me and Soojung?

I know how she is..

 

And I know how my Soojung is..

 

What should I do?

 

 

And the thing I was most afraid of.. happened.

 

 

Soojung isn’t even talking to me. She’s been hiding from me.

I know, from what she saw, was unforgivable.. but I didn’t mean to.. I didn’t do it..

 

‘You are my Oppa too….’

‘Why is she any more special than me? When the one that was with you all these years…..was me..’

Yoomi screams, tears running down her cheeks.

 

It hurt me to see her like this… because, most of this was really my fault..

It was true.. that all those years, she was the one with me.. always.

 

But I still, never had the same feeling for her, as I did with my Soojung..

 

I loved Yoomi… but only as a younger sister..

 

 

“OPPA!  don’t stay quiet… say something..please..”

 

I wanted to go after Krystal.. but I was sure she would go to Sulli. And I’m sure she wouldn’t listen..

“Yoomi..” I finally say.. and turned around to look at the little girl, slowly sitting down next to her..

I looked at her for a moment. Not knowing what I should do to her.. she is going home tomorrow..

 

But before I could do anything.. I had to clear something with Soojung first, so I decided to call Sulli, because I’m sure, that’s where she’d go.

 

“Sulli..”

(Oppa! What’s up?)

“Soojung.. might be going over to you… but if she doesn’t.. Tell me.. and please go out and find her for me.. please. And stay with her.”

(Oppa..? What happened?)

“Soojung, will tell you.. I’m sure.”

(Ah….)

“I have to go. Please watch her for me.. ok Sulli?”

(Uh.. neh.. oppa?)

“Thanks..”

 

“Oppa…”

I turn around and look at Yoomi.. tears..still running down her cheeks.

 

“Yoomi.. please stop crying.”

“Oppa!!! Wae?!” She screams, and pushes me away.

“Yoomi….”

“Why her?!”

“WHY!! She was the one who left you, and I was always there for you!”

“I.. left her, Yoomi. Soojung didn’t do anything. I left her. I was the one, who left her, waiting for me. Soojung never did anything.”

“Oppa… but you..”

“I’m sorry Yoomi.. I love you too… but it’s just not the same..”

“And it never will be.” I had to say that… so she can let me go..

 

That day after we cleared everything up, I promised her I’d stay with her, until she left…

 

 

 

Days past, Krystal never came back. So I decided to go see her at Sulli’s, but she would just walk away, and say Krystal’s not ready yet..

 

 

 

I wanted to see her so bad.. I miss her..

 

 

Jung Soojung.. can you hear me?

 

I’m sorry…  

 

I miss you…

 

Please come back..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today, is the winter fling..   The day I’ve been waiting for… The day….. I’m going to get her back.

 

 

“Yah, Choi Minho. Haven’t seen you around lately.”

“Oh, hey..uh.. Kibum?” I looked up to see Kibum, in a ridiculously, big mask.

“YAH. How many times do I have to tell you to call me KEY!?”

“Whatever. Where’s Jonghyun hyung?” I ask. Surprised to see Kibum.. actually alone.

“He’s with his date.” Kibum shrugs.

“Date?”

“Yeah.. You know one of Krysie’s co-workers? The one with the voice. Luna.. or something. Yeah. They’re going out.”

 

 

Krystal…… The rest of the sentence didn’t really come into my head that much.. When I heard her name..

 

 

Where are you?

 

 

I’m waiting for you Soojung ah…

 

 

 

 

“Oh, yeah. Talking about Krysie.. Where is she? Normally I see her with you….”

“Kibum, can we not talk about this please..”

“Uh.. ok.. sorry.. uh.. Yah. Why aren’t you wearing a mask? It’s supposed to be a MASQUERADE PARTY remember?? What’s the whole point of this party when you’re not even wearing one!!”

“because I don’t feel like it.”

“uh.. fine fine.. I’ll.. go… Find Onew hyung then..  see ya.” Key says and walks off.

 

I felt kind of bad.. but I’m really not in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

 

 

 

 

Zzzz.zzzz. my phone started to buzz.

 

 

A message?

 

 

 

 

 

You have 1 unread message.

-Sulli-

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli??

 

I quickly opened it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Oppa. we’re here. look at the stairs.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I did. Quickly looked up.

 

 

To see the most beautiful angel. Anyone could imagine..

 

 

As everyone in the room started to look up, toward the stairs.

 

Even with a mask on, I could tell easily.

 

 

 

There she is.