KANG YOOMI.

Room 0924♥

 

 

 

 

“What about this?” Krystal says, holding up a big Teddy bear.

“No.” Minho says, and keeps walking.

 

“This?”

“No.”

 

“How about this one??”

“…”

 

“This one?”

“uh..”

 

“What about that?”

“No.”

 

‘Thump!’  The sound of the big object Krystal was holding in her hand flies onto the floor.

 

“Oppa! Any other answer for me?”

 

“……..” Minho turns around and looks at her. “I don’t know.”

“Oppaaa….” Krystal whines, and grabs Minho’s arm before he walks away again. “We need to find a present for Onew oppa. It’s tomorrow!”

“So? What’s so special about a birthday? It’s a sign of you getting older.” Minho says.

“Fine. I’ll go find something for him myself then, since you’re no help!” Krystal says, as she walks by, Minho quickly grabs her hand. “Ah.. fine I’m sorry.. What do you want to get for him then.”

“Well I don’t know…. And you’re not helping me!” Krystal says, pouting, and looks away, to see a little old lady walking towards them.

“…Betty?” Krystal exclaims, looking at the little old lady. Who’s hands are full of odds and ends. “Diamond dear!” Betty says, when she sees her. “Could you help me carry these things into the shop please?”

“Sure Betty.” Krystal says, and walks over to her.

“Diamond?” Minho asks, following behind her. “Keke. Yeah.. I’m diamond :p” Krystal says.

“Yah, oppa. Are you gonna just stand there? Help me! Hehe” Krystal, shoves the stuff into his hands, and pushes him into the shop.

“Just put it right there, dear.” Betty says, pointing to the counter.

“How long has this shop been here? I’ve never seen it before.” Minho says, looking around.

“Oh. I come and go..~” Betty says, smiling, as usual. “So is this.. The other heart..?” She asks, looking at Krystal.

“Hm? Uh.. He’s just my.. uh.. we just know each other..” Krystal says with a dry laugh, then notices those dark eyes staring at her.

“Yes. We just.. Know each other..” Minho says, and looks away.

 

Krystal puts down one of the bags she was holding for Betty, and peeks inside the bag.

“Rings? Ooh.. I love rings!” Krystal says, excitedly putting on a small, simple-looking, silver ring on to her right ring finger.

“You’re right dear, they are love rings.” Betty says.

“Hm? ..uh no.. I meant.. I liked..”

“Yes dear. I know what you mean..”

“..Oh look.. that one fits Minho too!” Betty says cheerfully.

Minho quickly looks down at his hand. Surprised. To see a simple silver ring on his right ring finger!

“How did..?” Minho. Shocked. Looks up at Betty.

 

I didn’t put it on..?!Minho thinks.

 

“The ring knows..~” Betty says, holding up Krystal’s hand in one hand, and Minho’s in the other.

 

As they both look at their hands.. they realize.. that they are wearing the exact same ones..  ?

 

“Oh. And here, give these to the other two for me will ya?” Betty says, putting a little red box onto Minho’s hand.

“Other two?” Krystal asks. “Yes. Lee Jinki  and Song Qian. Those two darlings.

Like Yin and Yang.. seem like they don’t go together.. but they are meant for each other.. Still fighting are they?” Asks Betty. “Betty.. How..” does she know Victoria unnie and onew oppa???

“..Betty knows all.” Betty says, and winks at them, disappearing into the small door behind the counter.

“Uh..” Krystal, turning to look at Minho, who’s already walking out of the little shop.

“Oppa! Wait for me!!” Krystal yells, and runs out after him.

 

“Oppaaaa….Ufff!!” Minho suddenly stops, as he grabs her before she falls. Those dark eyes, once again, staring into hers’

 

What did I do now..?

 

Oppa looks almost.. scary.. I’ve never seen him like this before..

 

And.. Why.. Why.. Is my heart beating so fast..? 

 

Krystal thinks, swallowing hard, looking back into those pair of eyes, staring into hers’….. 

 

“Why did you tell her that we only know each other?”

 

“I..uh.. w.. what do you mean oppa…”

 

“Am I just that to you?” His words clearly revealing the hurt he feels.

 

“Oppa..no..I.…”

 

“You might not remember.. But I’ve never forgotten you.. All these years..”

 

 “You are mine.” He says softly, but with meaning. As he slowly moves his face closer to hers’… But then backs out.. because he sees her expression.

 

“Fine.. I’ll give you time..” As he gently places his lips on her forehead instead.

 

 

But I’m not going anywhere.”

 

 

 

 

 

………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

(Krys!! Where are you!? Onew oppa’s gonna be here any minute now, and you have the cake!!)

“Ahhh.. I know. I know! I’m sorry. I’m running a little late, so I let my friends bring it.” Krystal says to Sullii in the phone, running along the side walk.

(I gotta go. I can’t talk and run at the same time. See you!) Krystal says, and hangs up the phone.

 

“Oppaaa.. hurry up! Onew oppa’s coming!!” She says, dragging Minho along behind her.

 

 

 

 

“Woww….” Krystal exclaims, when she sees the huge front yard, with a wraparound porch, all covered with white snow, telling that it’s that time of year.

 

“This is Vicoria unnie’s house?” Krystal says, totally amazed.

 

“Yah! Krystal Jung! What are you doing standing there? We’re all waiting for you!” Sulli complaining, runs out from one side of the house?

“Oh. Annyeong Oppa” Sulli says to Minho, and drags Krystal, back the way she came.

Through a little garden at one side of the house, into a huge all decorated back yard, set for a birthday party.

 

“Yah~ our princess finally arrived” Jonghyun says, walking over to Krystal, putting his arm around her shoulders. “Yah. Yah. Krysie’s mine go away!” Key says, walking over to put his arm around the other side of her. Krystal smiles, at her Oppas.

 

“Oh.” Jonghyun and Key quickly pull their arms back, when they notice the pair of eyes staring at them.

 

“Uh.. Sulli ah~” Key and Jonghyun change to Sulli instead. “Yahhh.. stay away from me!” Sulli screams when the two kimbrothers come over to her.

 

 

“Oppa. They were just playing.” Krystal declares.

“Hmp. You….” “Hey Krystal. Hi hyung.” Says a voice, in front of them. As they look up, they find a smiling Taemin, standing there.

“Hey Taeminnie~” Krystal says with a big smile on her face.

 

How I wish.. that smile was mine.. Taemin thought. Then shook his head, to get that impossible thought out of his head. We’re just friends..

 

“Luna and Amber are here.” Taemin says. Pointing to the table where the cake is.

“Krys!!” Amber says when she sees Krystal. She walks over and gives Krystal a great big hug.

"Where have you been, haven't seen you at the shop at all lately." Amber says.

 

Minho’s eyes grow big in shock. “Yo chill Krystal’s cousin.” Jonghyun says, elbowing Minho. And giving him a ‘knowing’ look.

“Don’t worry hyung, She’s a girl.” Taemin says, trying to not grin. “What. I didn’t say anything.” Minho quickly denies. “Your face shows it all honey~” Key says. “There’s something you’re not telling us~” Just as everyone started to turn to Minho.

 

“SHHHH!!  Guys! They’re here!!” Hushes Sulli, with one finger on her lips.

“They’re coming! They’re coming!!” They quickly go stand at the door waiting for Victoria and Onew to come out. Instead, they hear Victoria’s voice coming from the side of the house, where Krystal came in.

 

 

“Dubu yah~ Hurry up”

 

“Ah.. I’m coming Vicky, why in such a hurry?”

 

“Hehe.. come here~” As Vicky appears, in the back yard and turns towards the door, where everybody’s standing, and gives them a thumbs-up, for all their work.

 

“I’m here. I’m here…. Woww.. Vicky ah….” As Onew follows Victoria into the back yard, he sees the decorations, the cake, snacks, And the big ‘Happy Birthday’ for him. “Vicky~ You didn’t have to do all this for me…” Onew says, as he grabs Victoria into his arms. “Just having you with me, is the best birthday present I could have..” Onew says, moving his face closer to Victoria’s, but then pauses, when he hears a sound coming from behind them.

 

“A-hem. You’re welcome hyung, but you can keep that for later.” Key says, stepping out from where he was standing, followed by, of course, Jonghyun. “Yeah, don’t worry hyung, we’ll give you time, we promise” Jonghyun says, and winks at them.

 

“Yah. Kim Jonghyun!” Onew says, quickly letting Victoria go.

 

“Hahaha. Just Kidding Hyung!!” Jonghyun says, laughing.

 

“Oppa~~”

“Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday dear Oppa~/ Hyung~

Happy Birthday to you!!~” Everyone sings, walking out from where they were.

 

Onew’s eyes again, disappear with the big smile on his face.

 

“Yahh…~ Gomawo…Thank you everyone.. Thank you~” Onew says, as everyone crowds around Onew, giving him a great big group hug. “Krys, come on!” Sulli, tells Krystal to join them.

“I’m gonna get the cake.” Krystal says. “Ah~ No. No. I’ll do that~.” Jonghyun says, running up to the table where the cake is.

“Uh.. I think we should just let krystal do it Jjong.” “No. No. It’s Ok. I know Krystal wants to hug you too. Right, Krystal?” Jonghyun says, winking at Krystal.

“Um.. Yeah.. Happy Birthday Oppa!” Krystal says, walking back to join them.

“Ahh.. Nooo. No. Let me go !!” Onew says, in a high pitched voice, trying to wiggle his way out of the big group hug, when he realizes, what his dongsengs are doing.

“Happy Birthday hyung~” Jongyun walks over with the cake. “YAH KIM JONGHUYN! DON’T YOU DARE!!” Onew, still trying to get out. “Saranghae Jinki hung~” “AH..!!” Everyone disperses into different directions, when the cake comes flying onto Onew’s face.

Everyone stays in silence, all eyes on Onew, waiting to see what’s going to happen.

“Hahahaha.. ” Jonghyun laughing hard at his master piece. When out of nowhere, the rest of the cake he was holding, comes flying back onto his face!

“WaaHahahahaha!!” This time the big laugh comes from the all-covered-in-cake Onew.

 

 

 

“Looks familiar oppa~ ? hehe” Krystal says, giggling.

 

“Hmp..” Minho smiles, thinking of his birthday, when they were completely covered with cake, just like this. When all of the sudden, the next thing he knows, as if dejavu, he is again, covered in cake.

 

The laughter suddenly stops, replaced by silence..

 

When Minho wipes the sticky, soft white stuff off his face, the first thing he sees, is the utterly shocked expression on Krystal’s face, with her widely opened eyes looking at him, slowly looking up at the person, who just dug his own grave without knowing.

 

Minho slowly wipes the cream off his face again, and turns to Jonghyun, who’s the only one laughing.

 

“Happy-Late-Birthday Minhoney~” Jonghyun teases Minho, who’s now looking up at him.

“Haha.. Hyung, you know.. What’s better than cake?” Minho says, standing up, to his full length, now actually looking down, at Jonghyun.

“And what would that be Minhoney? ~” Jonghyun, says, still pushing it.

“Seeing ducks fly.” “W..” Before Jonghyun could even finish what he was going to say, Minho grabbed his little hyung, walked over to the pool, and threw him right in.

 

‘SPLASH! ~’The water from the pool splashes everywhere. Followed by laughter.

 

“Hahaaahahaha! Good one Minho!” Key says, laughing his head off, walking over to Minho.

“How about this?” Minho says, as he wipes his creamy hands on Key’s head.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! CHOI MINHO!!!” ‘Screams’ The almighty diva Key.

“MY HAIR!!!” Key squeals, and pushes Minho right into the pool. Minho grabs Key’s shirt, pulling him into the water along with him, who happened to grab someone nearby, hoping to stay out of the water.

 

As the three of them continue fighting, the fourth person pops up, from the thank goodness heated pool, into the ice freezing weather.

“Krystal!” Taemin exclaims, when he realizes she was one of the people who got pulled into the pool. He quickly runs over to one side of the pool where she’s trying to get up. He pulls her up and wraps his arms around her, hoping to keep her warm. “T..Taemin..nie.. Th..thank..s” He can feel her shivering.

“Noona! Can we have a towel please!!” Taemin yells to Victoria, who’s still shocked at what just happened.

“U..hh.. T..tha..t wa..s not..f..funny!” Krystal trying to speak, puffs out her cheeks.

“Haha.. yes it was.” Taemin says, chuckling.

“Y..yah..” Krystal says, gently hitting Taemin’s chest.

 

I wish I could just stay like this.. Taemin thinks to himself looking at Krystal in his arms.

 

“I got her.” Says a voice behind them. Taemin looks up to see Minho standing there.

Taemin slowly stands up, pulling Krystal up with him.

 

Victoria, running up to them, wraps a big blanket around Krystal, and hands another to Minho.

“Th…Thanks Unnie..” Krystal says.

 

 

“Yah. Yah. YAHH!!” 

 

‘SPLASH~’

 

Everyone looks back at the pool to see who the lucky person is this time.

 

“Uhh!! Those boys! They just never grow up do they?!” Victoria moans, walking over to the table to get a bucket of something, and walks back to the pool where there are still three boys fighting.

“Having fun boys?” Victoria asks sweetly, as she pours the big bucket of ICE into the pool right where they are.

“Ahhh.. Vicky ahh.. I’m still in here!!” Onew whines at Victoria, now trying to get up. But Victoria just walks back over to where Minho, Krystal and Taemin were. “C’mon, let’s get you guys into the house.. It’s freezing out here.”

 

 

 

 

“Wow.. Your house is beautiful unnie!” Krystal says, amazed at the luxurious, yet comfortable looking house. They go into the kitchen where Minho and Krystal sit down at a table, as Victoria looks for some clothes they could wear.

 

“You still cold?” Minho, sitting in the seat across from Krystal, asks.

“Uh.. Kind of..” Krystal says, laughing. “You shouldn’t have thrown Jonghyun oppa in the pool!”

“Well he started it.” Minho says, noticing Krystal’s lips, still shivering, and purple. He stands up, and walks over to Krystal, as he gently scoops her up, putting her on his lap. “Oppa.. What are you doing?” Krystal asks, looking up at him, as he wraps his blanket around them both.

“Better?” He asks. “Keke.. Yeah.. Thanks oppa..” She nods her head, and snuggles into the warm arms around her. Thinking.. to herself, wondering what this weird feeling is. Taemin just hugged her, just like this.. But for some reason ..it feels different in these arms…

 

Nah.. maybe it was because I was cold… yeah..he’s just my oppa..

 

 

 

Then they hear a sound of someone clearing their throat. “Ok.” Victoria says, sitting down on one chair at the table. “You guys aren’t cousins are you?” Victoria says, squinting her eyes at them.

“Unnie…” Krystal, hesitating at first, but then the truth comes pouring out, that they live together, and how they used to know each other. Minho just sits there quietly, and says it wasn't his idea from the start. All of them stop, when they hear footsteps, at the kitchen door, when Jonghyun puts his head through the opened door.

“No you don’t!” Says Victoria. “You stay right there. Bad boy!”

“Oh. C…Come on Noona~” Begs Jonghyun. “We’re f..freezing out here.. pleeee..e..ease….”

And of course, when Onew comes to the door, all shivering like a little puppy, Victoria can never resist her Tofu.

 

“Sorry.” She tells Krystal and Minho. “You know your secret’s safe with me. But I’m not sure how long you’ll be able to keep it quiet. You two are really meant for each other though..” Victoria says, smiling at them.

Then Krystal remembers the gift Betty told to give to them. “Oh, unnie we have a gift for both of you too.” Krystal says, as she runs to get the little red box, she stuffed in her bag, before they came.

 

“Here unnie.” She says, handing the little box to Victoria. “Open it when you and Onew oppa are together alone, ok?” Krystal says.

 

 

 

Finally when everyone’s dry, they all had a warm dinner at Victoria’s. Getting to know each other even more, Luna and Amber got along just as well, and fit right in.

When Minho noticed that Jonghyun looks quite interested in one of Krystal’s co-workers, Luna.

 

“Luna has a reeeeally great voice, guys. Really! Luna c’mon sing for us!” Krystal asks, shaking Luna’s arm. “Pleeease~” Krystal begs.

“Uh.. ok. ok.” Luna finally gives in.

As she starts singing, the room falls into silence..as they listen to Luna’s angelic voice. Everyone starts to notice Jonghyun’s reactions, unable to take his eyes off Luna.

When he, too starts singing, along with Luna.

Luna’s amazing voice, with Jongyun’s soft, heavenly one..

 

Wow..Krystal thought, amazed.. She never knew how good Jonghyun’s voice was..

 

No wonder he’s the head of the Music club..

 

 

Minho isn’t the only one to notice that love is in the air.. Taemin has looked over at Krystal Many times, and always sees Minho’s eyes on her..

He really is beginning to wonder why Minho hyung is SO protective over his.. ‘Cousin’. There’s really something there that he just can’t seem to place..

 

 

“Thanks for today guys, it was amazing!” Onew thanks all his dongsengs for his wonderful birthday party.

 

As they all go their separate ways, Krystal and Minho, of course, go together.

“The sky is so dark… where did all the stars go..” Krystal says, looking up at the sky.

“I found one.” Minho says, grabbing Krystal’s hand, holding it tight. “Hm?” Krystal looks at Minho.

“Oppa..” Krystal, not being able to hide her smile, when she realizes, he means her.

“Soojung…” Minho stops walking, and pulls her gently to face him. Minho was about to say something, when his phone started to ring. “And it has to be now!”

 

“Yoboseyo?” He says. “Oh. Hey what’s up man. You know your timing is very bad.” Minho says in to the phone, looking at Krystal. Krystal sticks her tongue out at Minho when she knows he’s talking about her. He just smiles and focuses back at the phone.

 

“What? Why should I.”

 

“Yeah.. I guess.. Oh yeah sure, I remember her.”

 

“Fine. Fine. Only three weeks right?”

 

 

What three weeks?Krystal wonders, listening to Minho talk on the phone.

 

When he hangs up the phone, he looks at her.

“What?” Krystal asks, trying to read that look.

“Uh.. I’ll tell you on the way.” He says, holding her hand again, as they continue walking.

 

That night Krystal couldn’t sleep, she just laid there, wide awake on her bed.

Minho couldn’t tuck her in tonight, because he was too busy getting the house ready for that girl of his, that’s coming to stay here for three whole weeks!!

 

He said she was one of his good friends’ little sister. A year younger than me.. Huh!

Why does she have to stay here? Can’t she find her own place to stay?

This is my house!! Krystal thought angrily. Feeling a little hurt, that Minho actually allowed this, without even asking her!!

Uhh! Forget it Krys. She might be nice.. Think on the bright side.. Krystal tries to calm herself down, forcing herself to go to sleep.

 

 

The next day, passes really slow, when all Krystal could think about was that ‘girl’ that was going to stay in their home for three weeks.

Her friends, Sulli and Taemin, started to notice something was wrong. Because Krystal, was a totally different person today. Grouchy, not wanting to talk to anybody. Krystal can’t really understand why she’s being like this herself.

That sister is just some girl.. And Minho is just her oppa.. she has no right to be acting like this…    As thoughts keep coming through her mind. The next thing she knows. She’s right in front of her room. Seeing the number ‘0924’ doesn’t brighten her mood up at all.

 

The moment she opens the door, she hears.. laughing? A girls laugh

 

She’s here.. Krystal thought,taking a deep breath as she walks in.

 

 

Ok. Krys, you have to be nice.. maybe she’s not as bad as you think…

 

“Soojung..” Minho calls, when he sees her. Beside him, a little cute girl, her big round eyes looking up at her. Might look attractive to guys, but to Krystal it just looks fake.

“Oh. Annyeong, Soojung unnie.” The girls smiles brightly.

“Annyeong.” Krystal says, trying to smile back as friendly as possible, looking straight into those cat eyes. “Call me Krystal.” Only my oppa calls me Soojung.

“Neh, unnie. I’m Yoomi. Kang Yoomi.Kang Yoomi..  Krystal repeats in her mind.. Looking at the bright smile the girl’s giving her.

 

“Oh! Ottoke.. Oppa…” She says, covering with one hand, her big eyes, growing even bigger. Cute?

“What’s wrong Yoomi?” Minho asks. OPPA!? Can’t you see she’s totally faking that?! Ugh…

“I forgot to bring some things from home….Ottokae…”

“Ottoke oppa..?” Say ottokae one more time, and I swear I’ll kick her right out of the room, and she can find her own place to stay. Krystal can tell from the start exactly how well she’s going to get along with this girl…

“Hh! Oppa!! Can you take me to the mall, and maybe we can just have dinner there too! I want to try some real American food! Can we? Can we?” Yoomi says, clutching Minho’s arm.

 

 

Get your hands off my oppa. Girl.

 

 

Wait.. Why am I like this again?

 

He’s just my oppa.

 

He’s just my oppa….

 

“You won’t mind right, unnie?” Yoomi asks Krystal. No.. Oppa won’t leave me here alone, will he??

“Yeah, sure.. you’ll be alright here, right Soojung?” Minho asks.What!?

she was actually quite sure that Minho would invite her too..

 

BUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

 

Krystal just stands there, shocked. And watches as they leave the room.

 

 

 

KANG YOOMI…..

 

 

 

 

 

After she stuffed down some ramen noodles, and tried to watch TV to not think about it.

 

 

She took a nice warm shower, even cleaned up the apartment, and actually sat down, attempting to read a book….

 

 

Krystal is going crazy.  How dare he not invite me too.

 

 

 

 

...................................................................................................................

 

KANG YOOMI..........

 

 

 Finally updated!!!!

*dry laugh* sorry for the long wait.. *looking away*

 

 

Could Yoomi really be like that? or is Krystal just imagining it? O_O

 

 

 

 

ok..I'll go hurry and finish the next one now.. lol

 

<3