Two hearts together again..

Room 0924♥

 

 

 

HEYYYY GUYSSS ;(((

i've been gone too long.. i know, i'm sorryyyy 

i'm really REALLY REALLY SORRY....  ;____;

i wanted to come and update soo much but i seriously didn't have time AT ALL.

because of the flood, that was the cause of our schools opening later....This term nearly killed me. Really. studying SIX days a week waking up at 4.45 AM getting home at 7.00 pm doing a whole LOT of homework. goin to bed at almost midnight everyday. OH MY GOSHHHH i'm dying for this term to end. 

anyway. this is all i've got right now, cuz my finals are coming up next week. so i gotta go study now Y_Y

i know it's only a tiny update, but i thought i'd just come and give you something happy to stay with until i can comeback and really make a FULL update lol

Hope it's ok.. T^T 

 

<3<3

 

 

....................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

An angel.....

 

in a flowing white dress

 

Her black hair, falls perfectly down her back as she walks down each step.

 

Those beautiful sparkiling eyes, under the glistening mask covering half her face

But it doesn't keep someone form knowing who she is...

 

He will always know the face anywhere..

 

she continues walking down, and there they are.. those same familiar black eyes.. That she can't help missing..

 

'No...Not yet.. Krys..' She says to herself, as she treis to avoid those pair of eyes..

But as soon as she gets to the bottom, as hard as she tries to walk past him, the decision is no longer hers' to make as a hand reaches out, and grabs her wrist.

 

"Sulli!!!" she squeals turning to look at her friend who's pretending to not hear her. 

 

"Y..YAHH Let goo oppaaa!!" Krystal screams, as she tries to wiggle her wrist out of his tight grip.

"No. Soojung.. i'm not letting you go again!" Minho says, pulling her away from the crowd, out to the balcony.

 

"OPPAa..."  Her words disappear, as Minho pulls her into his warm arms, hugging her tight to him.

"Please..don't say anything.."

"Soojungah.. i missed you so much.."

"No! LIAR!!" She screams, trying to push him away, but fails to.

 

"Soojung...." Minho says. "How could you even think that?...  Don't you know?" He slowly loosens his arms, and looks into her eyes, gently grabs her hand putting it on his heart. "Don't you know who this belongs to?"

"Every beat whispers your name.."

"And when you're not here.....it cries.."

"Because the person who owns it..isn't here to look after it.." he quietly says, trying to read the expression in her eyes, taking off her mask, as a tear trikles down her cheek.."How could you even have posably think.. that i would do something like that.." 

"Oppa.." She says, quickly wrapping her arms around him, tightly, her face against his chest. The familiar, warm scent, of the person she misses the most, letting everything go.."It's ok.. i'm here now.." Minho says, gently patting her head. "I know it looked bad.. but i promise it was nothing..."

"It's ok.. oppa.." Krystal says looking up. "We'll talk about this later.." She says, the first smile in weeks appears on her face.

 

Minho slowly lifts her chin, looking into her eyes, as slowly, two lips meet..

The gentle touch, kissing away the pain, from two lonely weeks.. The two hearts are finally together again..

 

 

"Ah-hemm...m" A voice coming from the door to the balcony.

Krystal and Minho quickly pull away from eachother and turn to the third person.

"Um....... I didn't mean to inturrupt anything.. but there's a dance going on in there.. and uh.. i didn't think you'd want to miss it.." Key says, with a big grin on his face, and walks back into the party.

 

Krystal and Minho look at eachother and smile.

 

"After you, my princess" Minho says, opening the balcony door for his little princess.

 

 

Krystal smiles, shyly, as she gives Minho a small kiss on his cheek, and runs into the party.

 

"hmp.. Soojungah~ wait for me." Minho says, with an even bigger grin on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

------

i'll be back~~ hehe  

 

*wish me luck on my exams ;___; 

-------