Oppa..

Room 0924♥

 

 

 

'Unnieeeeeeeee!! How are you ~'

 

(YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG! You're still alive!!!?)

 

'Hehe.. Unnie~ I'm sorry~ I've been so busy here.. I called you two weeks ago but you and mom weren't home..'

 

(Whatever. What's up? Any good looking boys? keke)

 

'Unnie!! Haha. Well..... I've met a lot of Koreans here..'

 

(So~ )

 

'Whaa.....t~??'

 

(Cmon~ tell me everything!!)

 

'Tell you what!?'

 

(….....Jung Soojung!)

 

'Ok. Ok! Well... I have two best friends.. Taemin, and Sulli.... And I got to know some sunbaes... Onew oppa... he's really nice, and cute too! ..I think he's about your age Unnie..'

 

(REALLY...~~!)

 

'Don't even think about it unnie. He already has a girlfriend. She's really pretty too! Hahahaha.'

 

(Uhh..!)

 

'And.. uh.. and another two sunbaes.. Jonghyun oppa and key oppa.. from the Music and Drama club.. Their really funny! Keke. I think Jonghyun oppa's not that younger than you either unnie! What about him? He's nice.'

 

(huh.. wait a second.. Kim Jonghyun? That can sing and looks like a duck?!)

 

'Uh.. you could say that..I guess.....why? You know him!?'

 

(Yes! That kid!! Uhh!! Nevermind! Keep going.)

 

'Uh.. well.... and Minho..'

 

(Hm..? Who?! Say that name again!)

 

'What..? Minho?'

 

(Yahh!! Ummaa ~ Krystal's met a friend named Minho~)

 

'Huh..?' Krystal asked, confused.

 

(You remember that little boy, ..that you used to follow around...??)

 

(It was always Oppa this and oppa that~ and we could never ever get you to leave him until it was bedtime. Hehe) Minho...? Krystal thinks.

 

(Oh yeah, Krys got hurt or something and he felt soooo bad and then he stopped coming and then I think we moved or something. Come on Krys you don't remember?? He'd call you....uhhh... what was it!??... Cheonsa!!!! That's it My little angel~ Blahhh!)

 

(Hey Jessica, I'm sure Krystal was just too young, I don't think she can remember.)

 

(But yes... I think.. I do remember a Minho...Lee Minho? or something...) She hears her mom's voice in the background.

 

'..Choi..Minho..?' Krystal says, his name, slowly.

 

(Yeah!! Choi Minhoooo! That's it!! Hahaha. He was a really cute kid! I really wonder what he looks like now.. probably really good looking, if he looked anything like he used to.. hehe. You really can't remember??)

 

 

'Uh.. well....' she says, thinking of her Minho...

 

could it be....?

 

(Sooyeon. You should let your sister go to bed now, it's late there now, isn't it?)

 

'Well.. Not too late.. but I just remembered.. I have some things I have to do..'

 

(Ahh. Ok finee. Miss you sis, Bye!)

 

'Bye unnie, umma, say hi to appa for me. Tell him I miss him!'

 

(Yeah Yeah, whatever bye.. little Minho's girl Kekeke!) Jessica teases her sister, and hangs up the phone.

 

'Huhh....?' Krystal, sighs and sits down on the floor.

 

 

 

 

Choi Minho... Oppa....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho....Oppa...?

 

 

 

 

Minho Oppa...

 

 

 

 

Cheonsa....

 

 

 

 

 

“Minho Oppa!!” Krystal exclaims.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just put it here”

 

“No. No. There....”

 

“Ah.... Maybe over there..?” Krystal, telling the delivery men where to put the huge object they brought in.

 

“Uh... What about there..?”

“Miss. Can you make up your mind? We have other deliveries to make.” One man says in an annoyed tone.

“Oh.. Sorry.... Uh … Just put it there then.” Krystal says, pointing to where they just put it.

After she makes up her mind, they put it down, and leave.

 

Krystal starts reorganizing the room, moving the furniture around, leaving only the sofa in the middle, dividing the room.

 

 

After spending an hour on setting up the room, she tiredly, flops down onto the sofa.

 

“Hm..... What am I missing...?” She thinks.

 

 

 

' Remember me. I'm in d d d danger Pinocchio~ ♪ '

 

“Oh. my phone!” She stops what she's doing, and picks up her phone.

“Yoboseyo?” Krystal answers.

(Kryss! Are you coming in today? Luna needs help, I have to go deliver a cake.)

“CAKE!!!!! Ahhhhh.. Ok. Ok. I'm coming, but I can't work today, sorry!!”

“I'll tell Taemin to come and help.”

 

She hangs up the phone, quickly grabbing her purse, and runs out the door.

 

 

 

 

'Cling Cling' The door of the small coffee shop, near SM college, opens up, followed by a harassed girl.

 

“Yah! Krys!! You're finally here!” Luna says, holding two trays in her hands.

“Ah..... Lunaa i'm sorry.. I can't help! I'll call Taemin to come and help you. Ok?”

 

She quickly calls Taemin, to come see her at the coffee shop.

 

“Ok. Krystal, I just finished practice, i'll be right over.” Taemin happily says, and hangs up the phone.

“What are you smiling about..?” Minho asks, seeing Taemin, who was smiling weirdly at the phone.

“Nothing hyung. I'll go take a shower now~” Taemin says, then walks into the locker room, singing happily.

Minho looks at Taemin curiously, wondering what he's so happy about.

 

Then comes the crash of the locker doors followed by the two troublemakers.....Jonghyun and Key.

 

“YAH CHOI MINHO! What are you up to these days?” “When's basketball season over???”“Don't forget drama club...we're going to have a spring show.” “Yeah, you are definitely in right??”

The Jongkey twins, showering Minho with questions, the moment they walk into the door.

 

As Minho looks up at the two.

 

“And what about that very fine cousin of yours? Haven't seen her around lately~”

Jonghyun asks, raising his eyebrows.

 

Minho just looks at them.

 

“What are you wearing Kibum?” Without answering Jonghyun, he turns to Key.

“Yah. Choi Minho. First of ALL. MY NAME IS KEY. And second, these are called PANTS. Don't you DARE say, that this is a skirt. IT'S NOT. It's the fashion! People who wear, jeans and a shirt like you, wouldn't know.” The Diva says.

“I didn't even say anything yet. Kibum.” Minho says, and walks out of the locker room.

“Minho!” A sound of someone calling Minho from across the basketball court, followed by a sound of running.

Minho turns around, seeing Onew running up to him.

 

“Yah....c..c..choi m..inh...ooo..!!” Onew, trying to say Minho's name, breathing heavily.

“Yes..hyung?” Minho says, sitting down next to Onew, who's now laying dead, on the ground.

“Uh...” Onew says, opening his small, little eyes, and sits up.

“Minho..   Uh.. Key? Why are you wearing a skirt..?” Onew, who was going to ask Minho something, but noticed Key's baggy pants, and had to ask.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Key's wearing a skirt~ Key's wearing a skirt~!!!! Hahahaha” Jonghyun starts laughing. Hard. Actually now, rolling around on the ground.

“YAH KIMJONGHYUN!!!!” “HAHAHA!” “STOP IT!!” as the fight between the kimtwins start again, which has become something totally normal for Minho and Onew.

 

“Uh.... anyway.. Minho! tomorrow's your birthday right??” Onew asks his dongseang, smiling till you can't even see his eyes.

“Haha. Yeah, hyung. But How'd you know it's my birthday?”

“Yah, I have to know my dongseangs!” Onew says proudly.

“He just got it from your applications, he's the head. Remember?” Key says, as he sticks out his tongue at Onew.

“And, it NOT A SKIRT!”

 

“Minho! You didn't tell us it's your birthday!!” Jonghyun says, putting his arm around Minho's neck.

“Hey, It's almost Onew hyung's birthday too, but i'm pretty sure he's not available on that day~ right hyung~” Key says, smiling at Onew, who's looking away.

“What..??” Onew says, shyly.

“Let's go celebrateee!!!!~~~” Jonghyun says, jumping up and down.

“Yeah~! NO BACKINGOUT!” Umma key, scolds. Putting his arm around Onew's neck.

 

 

 

 

“Ah.. All done!” Krystal says, looking at her masterpiece.

“Who's it for Krystal?” Taemin asks, poking from behind her after helping Luna out, like Krystal asked him to.

“Ah!” She squeals, and quickly closes the box.

“Uh.. for.. someone!!” Krystal, says smiling, grabs the box and runs out the door, not forgetting to poke her head back in, saying.

“Thank you Taeminnie~ Love you~” And runs back out.

 

Yeah.... sure you do.. Taemin thinks, looking as Krystal runs out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmm.... I already have a present... and a cake... what else is missing??”

 

“umm........”

 

“Oh!.. Maybe I should make a card! Keke” Krystal says, grabbing a piece of paper, and finding some pens she could use.

Thinking to herself, i'm so glad I found that piece of paper.. or ....I wouldn't have found you.... my Oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

'Hm? What's this?' Krystal says, picking the tiny piece of folded paper up from the floor.

 

'Hey... This is one of the pieces of paper.. from the piggy bank!?' Krystal says.

As she sits down, right where she was.

Slowly unfolding it.

 

'Sorry Minho~ Keke..' She says, slowly reading, and remembering.....

 

'HUH....!?'

 

Krystal exclaims, as she reads through the words,

from the messy handwriting written by a kid...

 

 

 

 

                                                            'Oppa, today you didn't come to play with me.

                                                  So I had to stay inside and do my homework all by myself!

                                                  I'm mad at you oppa. So you have to buy me some candy!

                                                     Merong~

 

                                                                          Jung Soojung. Krystal.

 

 

 

 

............................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

“Hm...?”

Why are the lights on...? Minho, thinking to himself, walks into the apartment room, not forgetting to close the door behind him.

 

“Krystal?” Minho calls Krystal, seeing if she's awake. Because he knows, she's afraid of the dark, so she might of went to bed with the lights on.

 

“Krys......” Minho quickly stops, when he sees Krystal, laying asleep on.... a bed?

“Huh..?” Minho walks up to the bed Krystal's laying on

 

where did this come from...? Minho thinks, as he looks around the room

 

the whole room changed.

 

His eyes stop at the only object that is left, dividing the room. The sofa.

 

looking back at Krystal, who's dead asleep from all the work she's done today. Minho walks up and sits down next to Krystal, looking at her. When he notices she's holding something in her arms.

 

A pink piggy bank.

 

A small smile touches his face. As he gently pulls the object out of her arms,

 

and a card falls out.

 

 

“Hm..?” He picks it up, and slowly opens it.

 

 

 

                                                 'Choi Minho!

                                             Happy Birthday~

                                             I know we haven't know each other for so long.... or have we?

                                                Hehe^^

 

                                             Oppa.. look in the piggy bank!!'

 

 

 

Oppa...??  

 

..... can she .. ?

 

 

Minho quickly grabs the piggy bank.

 

 

...remember....??

 

 

He turns it over, and pulls it open, seeing a tiny folded piece of paper.

He pulls it out, and reads it, as another smile crosses his face..

putting the tiny piece of paper back into the piggy bank..

 

 

 

 

 

He slowly lays down beside her, studying her face..

 

 

 

“You haven't changed at all.. my little cheonsa..” Minho says softly, as he gently brushes the hair off her face.

 

 

“Umm..” Krystal, as if waking up from a dream.. She slowly opens her eyes..

 

 

 

 

Meeting those dark eyes again..

 

 

“Oppa...”

 

 

  

............................................................................................................................................  

 

 

Hey guys~ 7th one!!

Krystal finally remembers her oppaaaaaa Yayyyy~!! ><

hehe..

 

Thankyou all for reading 

and for all your comments :))

I really enjoy reading them.. seeing what you think about it.

Thx again!! 

<3