My wish already came true.

Room 0924♥

 

Minho slowly lays down beside Krystal, studying her face..

 

“You haven't changed at all.. my little cheonsa..” Minho says softly, as he gently brushes the hair off her face.

 

“Umm..” Krystal moans, as if waking up from a dream.. She slowly opens her eyes..

 

Meeting those dark eyes again..

 

“Oppa...” Krystal says, looking into them.

 

 

 

She slowly sits up, smiling at Minho. “Happy Birthday Oppa..” She says

“Soojung ah…” Minho says, as he pulls her into his arms, hugging her tight.

“Ah…” Krystal, still not fully aware of her senses, wraps her arms around him, and hugs him back just as tightly. Feeling content, in these warm arms..

 

Wait a second. Am I ….hugging.. Minho oppa??..She thinks as she comes to her senses, now completely awake.

 

Krystal’s eyes open wide, in shock, when she realizes what she’s doing.

 

“O..Oppa..” Krystal says, gently pushing his chest.

“Hm..?” Minho says, letting her go. “Sorry..” He says, and smiles at her. As he lightly touched her cheek, and gently tucked her hair behind her ear.

“You.. remember..?” Minho asks, again, looking deep into her eyes.

“Uh..” Krystal looks away, as her cheeks turn red, blushing. “Well.. I found one of those little notes…”

“And then Sica unnie started talking about you..” Krystal says, looking back up at Minho.

“Ah.. Sica noona.. How did you know it was my birthday..?” Minho asked.

“Oh. That.. Uh.. I kind of.. peeked at the card you got from your family...Hehe..” Krystal says shyly, thinking about that card. Still wondering why it came a week early..

 

“Oh. Oppa!! I have a surprise for you!” Krystal says, excitedly. Thinking about the cake, she rushed back to get from the shop.

“Close your eyes!” Krystal says, grabbing Minho’s hands, and putting them over his eyes.

“Stay like that!... Don’t open!!” Krystal says, as she quickly runs to the small kitchen they have in the room they rented.

 

“No peeking!!” She yells from the kitchen.

 

Minho quietly laughs at her cuteness.

 

 

I can’t even believe, what I’ve missed,

not being part of your life…..

Not there to see you grow up..

Not being there for you, like an oppa is supposed to.

I’m sorry Soojung ah…

But now, that I’ve found you …. I’m never going to let you go again.

 

 

 

 

“Not yet!!” Krystal yells again, but now closer.

 

 

As everything became silent….

 

“saengil chukha hamnida~

saengil chukha hamnida~

Sa rang ha nuenMinho Oppa~

saengil chukha hamnida!!”

 

Krystal began singing, right in front of him.

 

Minho slowly opened his eyes, to Krystal holding the cake out for him to blow out the candles.

 

“Don’t forget to make a wish!!” Krystal says, smiling brightly, holding the cake in front of him.

 

“My wish already came true.”Minho said, blowing out the candles.

 

“Oppa~ How’s the cake? I decorated it myself!” Krystal says, holding the cake up, closer to Minho’s face. Just as Minho, looked down at the cake, Krystal sticks her finger into the soft cream on the cake, and smears it onto his nose. “Kekeke” Krystal giggles, and backs away.

“Yah!” Minho immediately looks up, as his long legs, takes him closer to Jung Soojung, who’s now on the other side of the room, trying to get away from him.

Minho quickly walks closer to her and grabs her, and the cake, with one arm, and uses the other, to dip his finger into the cream, and smears it on her cheek.

“Ah.. Oppa!” Krystal says, turning around to look at him. Laughing.

 

Then a small war happens inside room number 0924. Until It seems there is more cake on each other than on the plate.

 

To Minho, it was like reopening a door to the past, to be able to play with Krystal like this, brought back memories of when they were young. He wasn’t sure what Krystal could remember,  or what her feelings were for him then, but he promised himself, that she will never forget what they have now.

 

 

“Yah. Don’t you have to go to school tomorrow?” Minho asks, trying to act serious. Holding both of Krystal’s creamy arms in his hands. Both of them, completely covered with cream and cake, from the war they’ve just been in. 

“Hh! What time is it?!” Krystal turns to look at the small clock on the table next to her bed.

“Ahh.. 2am?” Krystal quickly runs into the bathroom to wash herself off.

 

As soon as she was all clean, she went straight to bed. But instead of falling right asleep, because of all the hard work she’s done today, she just laid there, unable to sleep. Twisting, and turning. Not being able to stop thinking. Thinking about the past. Trying to remember the times with her oppa.

 

How could I have forgotten him.. Krystal thinks to herself, not even knowing that she has a great big smile on her face.

 

“Why aren’t you asleep?” Minho says, out of nowhere.

Krystal, startled from her thoughts about him, seeing him right above her.

“Uh.. I.. couldn’t sleep..” Krystal says, looking up at Minho, rubbing her eyes like a sleepy baby.

“Hmp..” You really haven’t changed at all.. little Soojung ah..   Minho Thinks to himself, not being able to keep his smile. Thinking of when they were little, when he had to take her to bed, because she wouldn’t let him go.. He had to tell her a bed time story.. That he never got to finish, because Krystal would fall asleep, before the story ended.

 

Minho sat down, on the edge of the bed, next to Krystal. “Go to bed.” He said, and tenderly, brushed her hair back. He tucked the blanket around her, and slowly stood up, when Krystal grabbed his hand.

“Oppa..” Krystal said, looking up at Minho. An expression on her face, looking like she just remembered something.

 

For some reason.. I don’t want to let him go…. I’m afraid I’ll lose him again..

 

“Remember that story you used to tell me?” Krystal says.

“..Can you tell me again..? I want to know the ending..” Krystal says, Blinking her eyes like a puppy.

How can I not? Minho thinks to himself, again, unable to keep his smile.

Returning to where he was, right next to her. Krystal was all ready to listen. Waiting for him to start.

“Once upon a time..” He started, and went on. This brought back memories.. Seeing her again, as a little girl, that would fall asleep, with her head, rested on his lap.

By the time he got to the middle of the story Krystal, was fast asleep. Exactly the same spot she always does.

Minho gently, moved her head from his lap, to her soft pillow. And pulled the blanket up careful not to wake her…

 

 

 

 

…………………………………………………………………

 

“Yah! Lee Taemin, what are you doing here?” Sulli walking into the school, suddenly back tracks, because she sees Taemin standing against the wall, looking back and forth, like he’s looking for someone.

“Are you looking for someone?~” Sulli asks, teasing Taemin.

“You waiting for me?~~ Keke” She says, wiggling her face in front of his.

“You wish.” He said looking at her, then pushed her forehead roughly away from his. “Get out.”

Then he starts looking out the big metal gate again.

“YAH! That hurt!! What kind of guy are you? You’re not supposed to do that to a girl!!” Sulli yells at Taemin, rubbing her forehead.

“You’re not a girl.” Taemin says, and sticks his tongue out at Sulli, and moves out of the way, just in time as Sulli’s hand comes flying his way.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Krystal walking towards the university, turning to her, his smile froze with astonishment. Of Krystal with Minho….holding hands?

Sulli followed where Taemin was looking. “Oh. Krystal and Minho oppa. What’s so shocking about that?” Sulli asks Taemin, not understanding his weird gaze.

“How did they come together..?” Taemin asks Sulli, his eyes still on Krystal.

“Uh.. well maybe today Minho has classes too? They do live together what’s so weird about them coming together?”

“They live together..?” Taemin asks, now looking at Sulli.

“Duh. You didn’t know that?” Sulli asks, rolling her eyes.

“Taeminnie!!~” Krystal yells, waving her hand, as a sign of saying ‘Hi’ Then she runs up to him, with Minho walking with his long legs behind her.

“Yeah sure. I’m not here. Don’t mind me!” Sulli says to Krystal, when she stops in front of them.

“Annyeong Choi Jinri.” Krystal says, sarcastically, using Sulli’s Kroean name.

“Yah. Don’t call me that, it makes me feel like my mom’s calling me.” Sulli says, her face looking sad all of the sudden. Thinking of her mom.

“Soojung ah, what time do you finish today?” Minho, who has been standing there quietly, asks Krystal. “Uh.. around two…?” Krystal answers.

 

“Um.. It’s almost time for class. C’mon Krystal.” Taemin says. “Bye hyung” Taemin says to Minho.

 

Something’s going on.. Taemin thinks to himself.

 

 

 

…………………………………………………………

 

All the students are woken up, by the sound of the door of their class room opening, stopping the Professor from continuing his lullabying lecture.

Hm..? Jonghyun and Key oppa? What are they doing here ? Krystal thinks, as she yawns, waking herself up from her little snooze.

“Excuse me, Professor. I need to see three students for the spring show.” Jonghyun says.

“Mr.Kim, It’s close to finals now. Do you really want to bother these freshman with your ‘Spring Show.’ ? Not everybody is concerned about the show more than school, like you. Have you turned in your work for my class yet?You may leave my classroom now, because I’m in the middle of lecturing.”

“Which Kim, sir? We’re both Kim.” Jonghyun says, with a big smirk on his face.

“Yah. Jonghyun don’t you get me into this!” Key whispers, but loud enough for the students to hear. But since he said it in Korean, only those who could understand, snickered.

“Mr. Kim Kibum. You are now in America. Please speak English. And for you, Mr. Kim.. Jonghyun. Don’t you start it with me. You’re already on probation  in my class, do you really feel like pushing me further and furthermore, in America we respect our professors.”

“I’m sorry to interrupt, you teaching me and all, I know how much you miss teaching me sir, but I really need the students to go now. I do respect you sir, but these orders are from Lee Jinki.” Jonghyun interrupted the professor, without even caring about what he was saying. “Krystal, Sulli, and Taemin.” Jonghyun said, motioning them over,  and walked out.

 

“O..oppa… Won’t you get in trouble doing that?” Sulli said, when she walked out the door, and saw Jonghyun standing there waiting for them, like nothing happened.

“Yeah.. That professor’s ….. scary” Krystal adds, walking following Taemin out. Jonghyun just laughs.

“Just say Lee Jinki and everything will be fine.” Jonghyun says, and shrugs.

“I feel so bad for Onew hyung, to have to have a dongseng like you.” Key says, glaring at Jonghyun.

“Hmp. You’re not any better than I am.” Jonghyun says, not looking at Key.

“WHAT’S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN????!” Key retorts.

 

And then.. they end up arguing as usual.

 

Taemin, Krystal, and Sulli Just look at eachother and continue walking.

 

 

When they reached the door, it opened with an ear shattering, scolding from, the normally angelic pretty, Victoria . “What is going on here? You guys, stop it right NOW!” As she pulls Jonghyun and Key into the room. The three freshmen, follow them in.

“I’ll deal with you two later.” Victoria says to Jonghyun and key. “Ok. Guys we have to hurry before my Dubu comes. Wait, where’s Minho?” Victoria says, looking around. “Ughhh.. Never mind. Krystal, can you tell him for me?”

“Sure unnie” Krystal answers.

“Ok. Well.. you know, the 14th is gonna be his birthday…”

“Hyung’s birthday!??” “Yahhh..Coo…..ah.. sorry Noona…” Jongkey, getting ready to exclaim, but decided they’d better not, after seeing the ‘sweet’ gaze, Victoria gave them.

 

“As I was saying.. Well.. I was planning on making a surprise party for him.. What do you guys think?” Victoria says. “Now you can talk.”

“YAHHH!” “COOLL” “Yeahh of course we should!!!” From the kim twins.

“Keke, Sure unnie.” “Yeah.” “We should! Hyung helped us a lot!” Said the other three.

“Hehe, good…so….” “Vicky ahh… hm? What’s everybody doing here?” Onew, who just came in, with Minho, is looking at everybody in the room, confused.

 

“Uh…” Victoria looks at her dongsengs, not knowing what to do. “HYUNG! Why are you a LATE!” “YEAH! You told us to come and you’re the only one not here!!” Jonghyun and Key, say quickly.

“YEAH! Hyung! Why weren’t you here!?” “Yeah, hyung!” They kept asking him, until Onew got so confused he forgot what he was asking in the first place. So he just sat down, and looked at everyone.

That was close. I guess i'll have to thank Jonghyun an Key for this one... Victoria thought.

 

“Ok..then.. Let’s get on with the meeting then..” Onew says, trying to think hard, of what he would call his dongsengs out for.

“Uh.. What was the meeting about..? I forgot.” Onew said, scratching his head, puzzlingly, with his little eyes all scrunched up.

 

“CHICKEN!” “Yeah. Yeah. You..uh wanted to take us to check out the new chicken shop around here.” “Yep. Remember?” “You promised us hyung!” “NO BACKING OUT!” The Kimtwins go again, knowing how their hyung is. He’ll give in.

 

“Did I say that? Oh well.. Chicken! ” Onew says, his eyes again, disappearing with his wide smile, thinking of chicken.

“Yah, Dubu-yah! You love chicken more than me?” Victoria says, pouting.

“Anni Vicky ah, I love you the same.. u.. uh I mean…..” “Yah!” “I’m just kidding..Vicky ahh…”

 

 

“Soojung ah, Let’s leave them. C’mon.” A voice whispering beside her ear. Then grabs her hand and takes her out of the room.

 

“Where are they going again?” Sulli asks Taemin, looking at Minho and Krystal that just walked out of the room.

 

 

“You have any more classes today?” Minho asked Krystal, as they were walking along the hall way.

“No, why?” Krystal asked. “Good.” Minho says, with a smile on his face, and grabs her hand again.

 

“Oppa! Where are we going?” Krystal asks when he takes her out the university gates. But Minho just keeps walking, without saying anything. Until they end up in front of a small shop.

Hm?..   a candy shop? Krystal thinks to herself. Why would he bring me here?

 

“Oppa.. Why are we here? You want to eat candy? Hehe.” Kystal says, giggling.

 

“You did.” Minho answers. Looking at her. “Huh?” Krystal looks up at Minho, as he smiles at her and hands her something. Krystal looks at the little object laying on Minho’s palm, a tiny folded piece of paper.

 

 

                        'Oppa, today you didn't come to play with me.

            So I had to stay inside and do my homework all by myself!

            I'm mad at you oppa. So you have to buy me some candy!

            Merong~

 

                                                            Jung Soojung. Krystal.

 

 

 

“Oppa..!” Krystal smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

.................................................................................................................

 

I'm really really really sorry for the reeeeeally slow update!

I've been so busy lately. The flood here in Thailand, and all.

and my school is starting in a week, which might change because of the flood...

But any way.. My updates will probably be really slow.. i'm sorry:( but i'll try to quickly and update as fast as i can!!

 

Sorry for dragging this chapter a bit.. But just wait for the next ones.. *evil laugh*  xD

 

Thx for reading ! n pls comment!! :D

<3