It's here!

Room 0924♥

 

 

“Yahhhh~~!!!!! ”  It’s here! It’s finally here!!!!

Ok..... here goes nothing..  

As my hands are shaking, I can barely open the flap of the envelope!

This is it! The acceptance..or un-acceptance of my most wanted university. I’ve been waiting all summer for this!

As I unfold the letter and scan through the words…..

‘ Dear Miss Soojung Jung… ‘ 

Ahhh… I’m so afraid I won’t get in...… will I ??

.

.

.


Congratulations on your acceptance to our university....’

 

Oh My Gosh… I’m dreaming right??? This can’t be true.. is it?

Am I dreaming???? O___O I slap my face a few times and pinch myself on the arm to be sure this isn’t a dream.

Ouch! That hurt..!!

Then that means.. I’m not dreaming??? O_O OMG ! I GOT IN????

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I GOT IN! I GOT IN! I GOT IN!” I’m screaming at the top of my lungs, when all of the sudden the door slams open.

“SHUT UP!! What are you screaming about ??!” Shouts my sister trying to be heard over my screams.

“Yahhhhhh Unnieeeee I got in! I GOT IN!! I’m going to America!!!” I grabbed my sister and gave her a rib-crunching hug.

“You knew you’d get in, what are you screaming about?! Uhh ..Get off! I can’t breath!!” Jessica says gently pushing her sister off.

“Ok ok, sorry. I’m just so excited!! ><” Krystal finally lets her go, but starts jumping up and down.

“Unnie! what should I do? I don’t even know where to start!” Krystal squeals.

“So..when are you going?” Jessica asks flopping down on Krystal’s bouncy bed.

“Umm…” Krystal picks up the letter from the university that she threw when her sister came in, and reads through it.

“In three weeks I guess..” Krystal says, her eyes still reading through the letter.

“Oh. So.... When you're gone, can I have your room? I need a new closet, my room’s full.” Jessica says, looking at Krystal.

“ -_- ” Krsytal looks at her sister with amazement.

“Unnie.. I’m going to America in three weeks, and this is what you say to me?? TOT”

“Yah, I’m just kidding! Did you tell mom and dad yet?” Jessica asks, taking the letter from Krystal.

“No, I’ll wait till they get home and surprise them.”

 

“Wow, SM? You got into SM??! That’s…........” Jessica looks at Krystal with a shocked face.

“Yeahh! That’s why I’m so excitedddd!!!!” Krystal says and jumps on to the bed next to Jessica.

“Haha, well I’m proud of you.. and I might miss you.. a little :P” Jessica says walking out the door.

“Thanks sis - - ” Krystal says, dropping back onto her comfy bed.

 

Uhh… Tell me I’m not dreaming.. Tell me all this is true.. But what if it is a dream?

 

Well.. I hope I don’t wake up! I finally reached my goal.

 

I’m going to SM College!!

 

 

....................................................................................

 

Ahh.. first chapter.. please tell me what you think

Good. Bad. ? T^T hehe..

i know it's kinda short.. but i'll be sure to make the other chapters longer.

I hope it's ok.. 

Anyway,

please let me know! :D