(A) Theory of a Deadman "Heaven (Little by Little)

YunJae Songfics

YH's POV:
I saw your interview, where you said that you had started drinking more to cope with the nerves of going solo. But there's no need to for you to medicate... because I know that you're strong without it. You got me through the days, when I thought I couldn't face it. Let me count the ways, the love we have you can't replace it.
Just hold on, I'm not as strong as you. I'm not strong enough to defy them. So hold on and wait for me, wait for the day when I can finally leave them behind and be with you.
There's a little piece of heaven right here where you are. The fact that you keep trying to get in touch with me, no matter how many phone calls and texts I ignore, and no matter how many times I reject your attempts to reach out, is what sets you apart. To anyone else, your persistence may seem desperate...but I know that it's really a telltale sign of how strong you are. Because no matter how much I know it hurts you, you still keep faith in Changmin and I. That if you keep trying...someday...somehow... we'll come back to you.

Help me find the reason and I'll help you find the way to get rid of all your pain, little by little, day by day.

Now, you're far away and I'm alone to cry about it. It's not a better place, when you go away and leave me here to stay. Hold on...I was never that strong.
I watch you from a distance as the years pass. It makes me sad that to see the innocence fade from your eyes, but seeing you get stronger, seeing you learn how to be strong without me there to protect you, makes me sad that it had to happen, but proud that of how far you've come. You'll keep getting stronger. So, just hold on, I'll find a way.

 

AN: Just in case you didn't check my update to the forward, I went ahead and marked this story complete because each chapter is a stand-alone one-shot songfic. But I will continue to post my YunJae songfics here! I'm really busy, so I don't really have a strict update schedule (most of the time I post in the middle of the night because I don't have time during the day. It's a little after 12:30am in Texas right now), but I'll try to post as frequently as possible.

AN2: I still haven't gotten any comments! Come on, please, someone? It would really make my day. Plus, I have three different songfics that can't post until ya'll tell me if you want me to post them separately, even though they're short (each one is less than 200 words) or if you want me to put them all into one chapter. Just one comment, pretty please? It only takes a few seconds. I promise I don't bite. I just want some feedback. :(

P.S. I'm up to 4 subscribers and 80 views last time I checked! Not that impressive, I know, but I can't tell you how happy it makes me every time I get a new subscriber or see the number of views go up! Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to read my songfics!