(A) Taylor Swift "All Too Well"

YunJae Songfics

AN: OMG! It's been more than a month since I last posted here! I'm so sooo sorry guys. Between the holidays, and then back to school, and some personal stuff...I've been really busy and...honestly, I haven't really felt like writing. I haven't even read any YunJae fanfiction in like two weeks! If that isn't a sign that there's something wrong with me, I don't know what is. I can't promise that I'll be able to do any better for a while, since I literally just finished this fic a few minutes ago, and it's like 1a.m. But don't give up on me, I will update eventually! Even if snails could probably post fanfics faster than me >_<

Anyway, enough of me babbling, here's the fic:

Taylor Swift “All Too Well”:

JJ:

I walked through the door with you, the air was cold, but something about it felt like home somehow. I left my scarf there at the dorm we used to share, and you've still got it in your drawer...even now.
Oh, your sweet disposition and my wide-eyed gaze. We were singing in the car, autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place, and I can picture it after all these days.

I know it's long gone, and that magic's not here no more...and I might be okay...but I'm not fine at all. I could never be fine without you.

Because there we are again, on that little town street. You almost ran the red light because you were looking over at me. Wind in my hair, I was there, I remember it all too well.
Photo album on the counter, your cheeks were turning red, while your mother was telling stories about your childhood. You taught me about your past, thinking your future was me.
I know it's long gone, and there was nothing else I could do...I couldn't stay with SM...and I couldn't convince you to come with me...and I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed to...and then I remember.
Because there we are again in the middle of the night. We're dancing around the kitchen in the refrigerator light, I was there, I remember it all too well, yeah.
Well, maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much. Maybe we didn't explain our reasons well enough...maybe being with me wasn't enough for you to go against SME.

YH:

Maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up. Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well. I was...and still am...so terrified by the thought of what could happen if I get on SM's bad side.

You call me up again just to break me like a promise by reminding me of what I let slip through my fingers when I let my fear of SME overwhelm my love for you. So casually cruel in the name of being honest.
I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here because I remember it all too well.
JJ:

Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it. I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it. After plaid shirt days and nights when you made me your own...now you mail me my things and I walk home alone.
But you keep my old scarf from that very first week, because it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me. You can't get rid of it...because you remember it all too well. Because there we are again, when I loved you so, back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known. It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well. Wind in my hair, you were there, you remember it all. In the kitchen, you were there, you remember it all. It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well.

AN2: Okay, side note, I know all of the songfics I've posted so far have been based on English songs, but I am working on some songfics based on Korean and Japanese songs, I just haven't finished any of them yet, because with the English songs, I can just copy and paste the lyrics from A-Z Lyrics and go from there, but with the non-English songs, I generally have to type it out line-by-line from a lyric video on YouTube...and I have to cross-reference several different translations and figure out which one is the most accurate...which is hard, since, although I'm trying to learn Korean, I'm not fluent in either Korean or Japanese. But...anyway. If you've been wondering why I mentioned non-English song based songfics, but haven't posted any, that's why. I'll post them when I finish them. Hopefully it won't take me so long to finish my next songfic as this one did. Again, sorry for making you wait, and I hope you enjoyed! And...if you're still reading this and haven't gotten annoyed with my rambling, then you get a YunJae cookie for being awesome.