(F) Demi Lovato "My Love's Like A Star" & "Catch Me"

YunJae Songfics

AN: momoayasaki requested "My Love Is Like A Star" by Demi Lovato, so here it is. It wasn't quite long enough so I'm pairing it with another songfic I wrote just now, because "Catch Me" was one of the suggested videos when I looked up "My Love's Like A Star" on Youtube. I'm going to start with the momoayasaki's request...I don't know if it really qualifies as fluff, but it's not as angsty as most of the other songfics I've posted either, and it was a request so here we go! Plot: Post-lawsuit, Yunho knows that Jaejoong is having a hard time without him, but because of SM, there's nothing Yunho can do to be with Jaejoong, but he wants Jaejoong to know that even though he can't be there for Jae physically, his heart belongs to Jae, so he's never truly alone.

Demi Lovato “My Love Is Like A Star”:

YH's POV:

The space in between us starts to feel like we're worlds apart. SME won't let me be with you, and I feel like I'm going crazy, and you say it's raining in your heart. You're telling me that nobody's there to dry up the flood, but that's just crazy, because, baby, I told you, I'm here for good.
My love's like a star, yeah, you can't always see me, but you know that I'm always there. When you see one shining, take it as mine and remember that I'm always near. I always keep up with the news about you. I've watched all of your dramas, and I've listened to all of your music, even the songs that speak of heartbreak that I know I'm responsible for. If you see a comet, baby, I'm on it, making my way back home. Just follow the glow...it won't be long just know that you're not alone. I have to see this through with SME, or it'll only make things worse for all of us. At least this way, SME are too distracted by trying to make sure TVXQ stays popular with only Changmin and I...too busy trying to do the impossible and surpass the popularity we had as five...to try to hurt you, Yoochun, and Junsu. I try to build these walls to keep you safe when I'm not around, I try to take the hits from SM so that you don't have to, to make your heart strong so you can live life happily, but as soon as I'm away from you, you say that all the walls come tumbling down.
But it's not about the time that we don't get to spend together, it's about how strong our love is when I'm gone and it feels like forever will pass before we can be together again.
You say the time away makes your heart grow numb, but I can't stay just to prove you wrong, so I need you to look at how far we've come whenever you start to doubt my love for you. Don't you know that you're the one? You're not alone. There may be miles between our bodies, but our hearts beat as one...know that you're not alone...because my heart is always with you.
My love's like a star, yeah, you can't always see me, but you know that I'm always there. When you see one shining, take it as mine, and remember I'm always near. If you see a comet, baby, I'm on it, making my way back home...making my way back to you. Just follow the glow...it won't be long...just know that you're not alone...you're ever alone.

AN2: Originally I was going to have that be from JJ's POV, because he's the one I associate with light, because of the way the entire room seems to get brighter when he's happy (or is that just me being Jaejoong-biased?), but the 'making my way back home' made me realize that it made more sense for it to be from Yunho's POV, since it seems more realistic that 'home' would be Yunho being with Jaejoong away from SME. Frankly, I don't see JJ EVER going back to SME, so I have to hold onto the hope that Yunho and Changmin will leave SME to reunite with JYJ. But, anyway, onto the second songfic. I'm sort of posting these backwards, because this one is about Jaejoong first falling for Yunho. The timing it takes place is up to you, whether it's post-debut, or pre-debut when Yunho and Jaejoong were trainees together...it doesn't really matter which for this one, other than the fact that it has nothing to do with the lawsuit.

Demi Lovato “Catch Me”:

JJ's POV:

Before I fall too fast...kiss me quick before I lose my nerve...but make it last, so I can see how badly this will hurt me...when you say goodbye. I try to keep it sweet, and keep it slow...but tonight I could fall too soon under this beautiful moonlight...because you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while I sing, you've got me smiling in my sleep...and I can see this unraveling...there are so many people who will try to keep us from loving each other, because we're both men...your love is where I'm falling...but please don't catch me....
See this heart won't settle down...it's pounding in my chest. Like a child running scared from a clown, I'm terrified of what you do to me by just being yourself...my stomach screams just when I look at you. Run far away so I can breathe...even though you're far from suffocating me...you never ask too much of me, and you give me space when I need it...yet when you're near, I inexplicably forget how to breathe. I can't set my hopes too high, because every "Hello" ends with a "Goodbye." I can't open up my heart without a care...but here I go anyway, because it's what I feel in my heart is right...and for the first time in my life, I know it's real.
You're so hypnotizing, with warm brown eyes, smooth, tan skin, and lips I can't help but stare at. You've got me laughing while I sing, and smiling in my sleep. If this is love, please don't break me...I'm giving up so just...catch me.

AN3: There you have it! I hope y'all liked them! As usual, leave a comment if you've got any requests or suggestions. It's like 2a.m in Texas right now, so if there are any spelling/grammatical errors, make sure to point them out to me in the comment section, and I'll fix them ASAP! Now I'm going to go read some YunJae fanfiction (that I didn't write) and then I'm going to go to sleep. Good night! (or morning...or afternoon...or evening...or whatever time it is when you read this...)