(A) G.Na "꺼져 줄게 잘 살아 (I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better)"

YunJae Songfics

G.Na “꺼져 줄게 잘 살아(I'll Back Off so You can Live Better)”:

JJ's POV:

Say it properly, look at me, look into my eyes and say it. Tell me again why you didn't come with us when we left SME? Why did you say goodbye to me instead of saying goodbye to SM? Do you want to end it between us?

YH's POV:

I know you have someone else. I can see the way you act around Yoochun. I know you've gotten bored of me. You have something with him that I can't give you. So...although the tears are filling up my eyes, making it hard to see, I'll back off so you can live. I'll stay with SME. I'll let them take their anger out on me...so that they'll let you go. That's all I can do. I'll stay behind and try to forget you...so that you can live better. So that you can be free, and be happy...even if it has to be without me.

I talked to Changmin about it, and he agreed to stay with me. I tried to talk him into going with you...so that he can be happy too. I really didn't want to drag him down with me. But he knew that someone was going to have to take the fall...and that the more we can direct SM's anger at you towards us...the more they'll leave you alone. You probably always thought that when Changmin decided to stay with me that he was choosing me over you...but that's not true. Despite how much you two always fought...he loves you. A lot more than he ever let on. You really were like his umma. Even though he annoyed you half to death most of the time...you still cared for him and made sure he was taken care of...and, no matter how much you complained about how much food he went through, you never let him go hungry. He'd never admit it, but I think he actually likes your cooking more than his actual mother's cooking.

The love you've thrown away, take it with you. Take all of it away. Don't even bother to say sorry, don't worry about me. Apologies aren't going to make this any easier.

Your lips that are supposed to leave from my side look resentful today for some reason, as you realize that no amount of pleading on your part will make me leave SM with you, Yoochun, and Junsu. My heart tells me that I have to hold you back, keep you from leaving me...or at least explain why I'm staying behind...but words won't come out, and you're already drifting away from me.

I know...someday, somehow...you will forget all about me. I know...someday, I may even end up hating you. Although I know all of this, I'll still stay behind so you can live freely...so you can be happy.

JJ's POV:

You were my reason to live. You were everything I have ever wanted. Why are you leaving from my side to stay behind, knowing that it means the end of everything we ever had? Why are you throwing me away to fend for myself like this? You and I both know that SM is going to try their best to destroy me now that I'm not under their control...and you're not even going to stick around to face it with me? If you were going to be like this anyways, more loyal to SME than to me, why did you even love me to begin with? I know you loved me once. I know you once loved me as much as I love you.

Do you remember that day, the day we met for the first time? I still remember it, those words you promised. You said you would care for me and protect me, and only me. You said you would only love me. I believed you...but now, I can't help but wonder...did you really love me?

AN: Finally! See, I told you I was working on Korean songs too! Okay, actually, I have a confession to make. I have been working on Korean songs, but I actually didn't even start this one until today, but I fell in love with this song when I heard it on Jango a few days ago, and when I looked up the translated lyrics earlier today, I realized that the song was perfect for YunJae. So I started typing it all out and...the pieces just sort of clicked into place and next thing I knew, I had more that six hundred words of songfic. I've been super busy lately, but I figured I'd go ahead and post this as my way of saying thank you to everyone who reads my stupid little songfics and actually enjoys them, especially to my six subscribers, particularly mysterycodes, for always commenting on my songfics! It really makes my day when I get comments, so thank you soooo much. You've all been very patient with me, and I'm very grateful. I don't know when my next chance to post something will be, but I will keep working on these songfics, and I hope you all enjoyed this one. ^_^