(F) U-Know Yunho "Champagne"

YunJae Songfics

AN: Okay, so mysterycodes suggested I listen to DBSK's new songs, Rise and Champagne...I've now listened to the entire album, and downloaded it. I don't know if she meant for me to write a songfic out of either of them, but I did. Rise As One seems more ot5 than YunJae to me, so I'm holding off on that one, but Champagne seemed more YunJae-ish to me. Also, I know I said I was probably going to be posting angst for a while again, but I thought that posting a Yunho song was better, in honor of his enlistment, and all, and this if the only songfic I have that's based on a song by Yunho, as opposed to by DBSK...and it's fluffy. But I doubt y'all will mind, so I'm posting it anyway. It's pre-lawsuit, about Yunho falling for Jae.

U-Know Yunho “Champagne”:

YH's POV:

The curtains are rising for our story to begin. We've got something special building between us. You're like a crystal, a one of a kind gem that shines brighter than all the others. You're really my style, don't you know? You're everything I've ever wanted in a romantic partner and more. This isn't a lie, this is the truth.

Your cherry scent is even better on a day like this. The soft moonlight feels good on my skin, and looks a thousand times better on your flawless porcelain skin. Your uniqueness is so natural...you don't have to try, and you still outshine everyone else around you, just by being yourself. You're perfection reflected in the clear glass mirrors of the dance practice room. You shine brighter than anyone else.

My lips get dry as you unknowingly take my breath away with your beauty. It's not easy, but I'll push down my feelings for now and save them for a better time, so that you won't push me away. I can feel it with just one sip...only one sip of your sweet scent, and I think I've fallen for you.

Baby, the moment our eyes have met, it's like I've been shocked with electricity, and my heart pounds in my chest. It's getting dangerous to be around you...there's only so much temptation I can withstand before caving to my urges. Baby, what words are needed to make you understand how I feel about you? Boy, I only want you tonight. This may be our only chance to be together, Jae...neither of us know for sure what groups we'll end up in, or even if we'll both make it to debut...all I know is that I only want you tonight.

Your lips shine with saliva as your tongue flicks out to your lips, and I know that just looking, but not acting, would be a mistake, so I draw closer to you and press my lips to yours.

My senses have dulled because of our kiss...I can only sense you, and nothing else...and I shudder at the intense feelings that course through my veins as our lips touch, and our tongues caress each other's. It's like watching stars explode, and I know everything else will be boring for me by comparison now. All of the empty space in my heart, I want to fill it with you. You don't even know how addicted to you I already am...I won't quickly leave you...not without a fight. Though perhaps you do know what I'm feeling...you can't hide the look in your eyes that tells me you're just as addicted to me as I am to you. I don't want to wake up from this dreamlike night. Now, without knowing anything about what the future holds for us, I know that you'll be my only one true love.

This feeling spreads on the tip of my tongue...I can't escape it now. I only want you tonight. I can't erase this mood, so we'll say cheers together. I only want you, my BooJae. I hope you get drunk off me like I do with you. I only want you, so what can I do? It doesn't matter who makes the first move, it'll come...I only want you. Baby, the moments are being filled, and my heart is overflowing with my love for you, as the sound of our breaths slowly get wet. Baby, you and I are like a picture as our bodies become one for the first time...and I know it's meant to be.

AN2: The video for this song is awesome, so if any of y'all haven't seen it, you should look it up. I spent half the video drooling over how hot Yunho was, and the other half wondering WTF was going on/WTF Yunho was wearing. Anyway, I had an idea, but I want to know what y'all think. Would it help if I go back through the songfics I've published, and mark whether posts were angsty or fluffy in the title of the post? Like, this post would be (f)U-Know Yunho "Champagne or my last update would be (a)Rihanna "Rehab ft. Justin Timberlake." What do y'all think? Would that be helpful, or does it not matter because you can tell by the song title? Comment to tell me what you think.