(A) Black Veil Brides "The Mortician's Daughter"

YunJae Songfics

AN: Omo! It's been an entire month since I last updated! I'm sooo sorry! I'll explain, but I think I've made you wait long enough, so I'll put it at the end, that way you can decide for yourself if you want to listen to me ramble, instead of having to read through it before you can get to the songfic.

Black Veil Brides “The Mortician's Daughter”:

YJ's POV:

I open my lungs, dear. I sing this song at funerals... no rush. These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush. A baby boy you've held so tightly, now we've been wrenched apart. This pain I feel from losing you, it visits almost nightly, making me feel as though I've been shot in the chest. In my hotel room at night, your memory floods my mind so strongly that I can almost feel your touch.
JJ's POV:

I will wait, dear, with a patience of eternity. You were my crush when we first met...then you became my first and only love. No dust will ever grow on this frame. One million years can pass, and I will still say your name in my sleep, because I love you more than I can ever scream.
We booked our flight those years ago to go our separate ways. I said I loved you as I left you. Regrets still haunt my hollow head...with every day that passes, I still regret being forced to separate from you, but I promised you when I saw you last that I will see you again, and I meant it. I will always wait for the day you come back to me, away from SM, so that we can be together in freedom.
I sit here and smile, dear. I smile because I think of you, and I blush at the memories of the long, passionate nights we once spent together, the memories of the things we did, and the things you made me feel.
I try to remain in contact with you, but it's difficult, a fuss is made of miles and travel, and people who don't understand. But roadways are merely stones and gravel, and a heart that bleeds love can conquer every crutch.
YH's POV:

We booked our flight those years ago, you said you loved me as you left me. Regrets still haunt your saddened head, but I promised you that I will see you. I know that you can't come back to me while I'm still under SM's thumb...and I wouldn't want you to. You're finally free, and I want you to stay that way. But until my contract ends, I have to stay behind, because if SM doesn't have Changmin and I to take their anger out on, I know it will give them reason to put their entire focus on tearing you down. So I'll stay behind for now, for you. So please wait for me. I pray with every day that passes that it won't be too late by the time I can finally come back to you.
JJ's POV:

We booked our flight those years ago, I said I loved you as I left you. Regret's no longer in my head, because I know that leaving SM was the right thing to do. I couldn't live like that, and leaving that world has allowed me to learn how to thrive, and how to be happy, even without you...but I promised you that we'd see each other again, that I'd wait for you, and now I'm home again, as I pick you and Changmin up from your dorm the day your contracts finally reach completion. I'm home again that evening, as I lie in your arms once more. I would say that lying in your arms in my bed is just like old times, but even in the silent room, filled only by the sounds of our breathing, and your heart beating under my ear, I can tell that both of us have changed a lot in the years we've been apart. We've both grown stronger apart, learned how to survive without each other, grown older through experiencing the hardships we both went through alone. But I still love you more than I can ever scream, and I know that we'll figure out how to make it work. Because, after everything we've been through, I know that we can face anything together.

 

AN2 (Warning - really long, unnessecary ranting that has very little to do with the story. Proceed reading at your own risk of boredom.): Okay, so I promised you an explanation. Well, school and life have definitely been part of it, but mostly it's because I lost interest in kpop. I've been so obsessed with an American group that I stopped paying attention to kpop stuff. It's quite shocking, isn't it? However, it did inspire me to write this songfic, because the artist that sings this song is the group I've been so obsessed with, Black Veil Brides. Now, I know that most people will probably skip over this songfic, because Black Veil Brides have absolutely nothing to do with kpop, other than the fact that there are five members and they wear make-up, because BVB is a rock group. See, I told you I like a lot of different types of music. Anyway, if you like rock music, you should check them out, because they're amazing. The lead singer, Andy Biersack, has a really nice, deep, almost Jaejoong-ish voice - which, to clarify, I've stated multiple times to people I know that Jaejoong's voice is like my favorite male voice ever - but maybe a bit rougher. He doesn't have as impressive of a range as, say, Junsu, or even Jaejoong, but the guy can scream really well, if you're into that (I am, but not everyone is). Plus, I'm convinced that Andy has the most beautiful blue eyes on the planet. Personally, I don't really have a specific eye color that I find more attractive than the other colors, but Andy's are somethin' special. Oh, but, um...if you decide to look them up on YouTube...don't read the comments. They have a lot of haters, so...um...yeah >.<. Anyway, look them up if you want, or don't, it's up to you. I'm going to shut up now, because I doubt any of you care to hear me ranting/fangirling about non-Asian stuff, and most people have probably stopped reading this AN by now.

AN3: As always, I hope ya'll enjoyed this. Please comment and subscribe! Your comments make me so ridiculously happy that it doesn't even make sense. If you actually read all of that, you get a YunJae cookie ^_^