(A) Rihanna "Rehab (ft. Justin Timberlake)"

YunJae Songfics

AN: So, for once I'm actually updating soon enough that I don't feel like I have to apologize for making you wait...it's actually kind of weird to me. I also actually have a songfic long enough to post by itself, so that's cool. Down side is that it's a doozy. You guys gave me the go-ahead to publish angst, and that's exactly what I'm going to give you. Almost 800 words of angsty songfic. Warning: non-graphic mentions of Jaejoong self-harming. Proceed at your own risk...no character death or anything like that, but I still recommend tissues.

Rihanna "Rehab" (feat. Justin Timberlake, Timbaland):

YH's POV:
When we first met...I'd never felt something so strong for someone before. I still haven't with anyone but you. You were like my lover and my best friend...all wrapped into one with a ribbon on it.
All of a sudden, you went and left. I didn't know how to follow you...SM was...and still is...too powerful...I thought leaving them would be suicide to our careers. I thought that, because I was too scared to leave, you would stay...because leaving SM would mean leaving me...and I thought you loved me too much to ever do that. It was like a physical shock that spun me around when you filed the lawsuit...when I realized that you were leaving...with or without me.

YJ's POV:
Now my heart's dead...I feel so empty and hollow. I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you. You don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you?

JJ's POV:

I thought you loved me more than you feared them...but I guess I was wrong. It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back to who I used to be...and you're the one to blame. If you'd had the courage to come with me when I gave you the opportunity...all of those times I argued with you about why we needed to leave...if you'd only listened to me...just once...we might be happy.
YJ's POV:

You're the reason why I'm thinking that I don't want to smoke these cigarettes anymore...they just remind me of you...I guess that's what I get for wishful thinking.

JJ's POV:

When you knocked on my door in the middle of the night...I should've never let you enter my door.

Next time you wanna go on and leave...I should just let you go on and do it...because now I'm using you to escape the pain...but every time you leave, all of my wounds are ripped open...and my blood drips onto the bathroom floor, where I sit amidst bottles of soju, as I try to dull the pain in my heart.
It's like I checked into rehab...Baby, you're my disease. I gotta check into rehab, because, baby, you're my disease. I don't want to give you up...but trying and failing to be with you is killing me.
Damn, ain't it crazy when you're love-swept...you'll do anything for the one you love. Because anytime that you needed me, I'd be there in a heartbeat.
You were my favorite drug...the only problem is that you were using me in a different way than I was using you. When you were tired and sore from a working too hard, I was there to help you relax...but when I needed you to take a stand against SME with me...your true loyalties were revealed.
Now that I know that it's not meant to be...you have to leave...I need to wean myself off of you.
I never gave myself to another the way I gave it to you...you were my first everything...and there's never been anyone else who could ever compare. You don't even recognize the way you hurt me, do you? I thought you loved me more than anything...but when I asked you to stand with me on something I thought was important...you showed that your fear of SM was stronger than your love for me. It's going to take a miracle to bring me back...and you're the one to blame. Because now I feel like I'll never get over you. There will never be anyone else for me. I guess that's what I get for wishful thinking. I was young and innocent, and I thought we could make it work. We'd prove everyone else wrong. We'd stay together no matter what other people had to say about us being together, even though we're both men.

When you knocked on my door in the middle of the night, saying you'd made a mistake, and you should have left SM when I did...I should've never let you into my door. Every time you do, I let you in, and I help you pick up the pieces of yourself...I let you back into my heart in a heartbeat, because I want to believe you're here to stay. But then, come morning...you always go back to them. Next time you want to go and leave...I should just let you go on and do it. Because now I'm using you to dull the pain of my broken heart...the heart you broke...but every time you leave, my heart breaks into even smaller pieces than before...and my cuts go deeper as I bleed...using like I bleed. It's like I checked into rehab...and baby you're my disease. I have to get over you...or it'll kill us both.

AN2: Did y'all survive? Gah, this one broke my heart to write, but I had to follow my muse. When I try to ignore one of my muse's ideas, she gets mad at me and starts giving me the silent treatment...so...yeah....On the upside, my muse has been cooperative lately, so I actually have several updates worth of material that's ready to post...some of it is even fluffy. I'm not going to post it all yet, because I'd rather space it out, that way, if I get writer's block, I'll still have something to post so that y'all don't have to wait a month...or longer...for an update. I'm going to post a few of my angsty songfics before I post the fluffy ones...that way if, at any time, I only feel like writing angst, but y'all need some fluff to break up all the angst, I can still post those. So...yeah...it's like 1a.m where I'm at, so I should go to sleep soon. But I hope y'all enjoyed me updating sooner, and, as usual, I love comments, and I love requests, so don't hesitate to request something if you have an idea. I can't promise that I'll always use all of y'all's requests, because sometimes my muse is uncooperative, but if my muse will cooperate, I'll definitely do it!