(F) Taylor Swift "Stay Stay Stay"

YunJae Songfics

Taylor Swift “Stay Stay Stay”:

JJ's POV:

I'm pretty sure we almost broke up last night. I threw my phone across the room at you. I was expecting some dramatic turn-away...I expected you to finally leave me and never come back...but you stayed.
This morning I said we should talk about it, because I read you should never leave a fight unresolved. That's when you came in wearing a football helmet and said "Okay, let's talk."
And I said, “Stay...please...stay with me. I've been in love with you for quite some time. It's been more than a decade now since we first met and it wasn't long after that when we fell in love. I'm sorry about last night...I just hate having to share you with SM. I miss the days when we could be seen together...could be affectionate with each other, even in public...and no one would question it. I mean, sure, we couldn't kiss or anything, but shy of that, no one really questioned us on it. But now...if we were even seen together in public, it'd cause a media circus because SM has tried so hard to deny the fact that Yoochun, Junsu, or I ever existed...because they've tried to convince the fans that we hate each other...because if our fans saw us together, we'd incessantly be asked about if the group was getting back together. I know you think that it's funny when I'm mad...but I'm tired of arguing with you out frustration, just because I miss you. I'm tired of pushing my anger at SME for keeping you away from me...onto you. I think that it's best if we both stay together...away from SME.

“Before you, the only men I'd known, beyond my father, were self-indulgent takers, who took all of their problems out on me...and only saw me as a pretty face to . But you take care of me just as much as I take care of you...and you make me laugh just by being your sweet, dorky, adorable self...and I love you because you have given me no choice but to stay with you. Even if you can't stay because you have to go back to SM...I'll always stay here waiting for you to come back to me. We've loved each other for too long to let SM pull us apart. So I think that it's best if we both stay together...at least in heart and mind, when we can't be together physically.
“You took the time to memorize me...my fears, my hopes, my dreams.... I just like hanging out with you, all the time. All those times that you didn't leave...it's been occurring to me I'd like to hang out with you, for my whole life. Stay with me, and I'll be loving you for quite some time. No one else is going to love me, when I get mad, mad, mad. So I think that it's best if we both stay.
“I've been loving you for quite some time...I think you're right. It's best if we both stay,” you agree with a smile. “We'll figure out something with SM. It's time to stop letting them keep us apart.”

 

AN: So, yeah, I'm giving you two updates in just as many days, because y'all are awesome. Mysterycodes, thank you so much for always sticking with me and continuing to read and comment, even when I leave for months at a time! You've been my most loyal commentor, and I truly appreciate it! Reading all of your kind words always makes my day a lot better ^_^ That also goes for BabyBugsy. You haven't been commenting on this fic series as long as mysterycodes, but I always appreciate it when y'all take the time to comment, even if you don't say much. ^_^

AN2: So, this is forewarning, part of why I'm updating again so soon is that things are about to get really crazy in my life soon. Even holiday craziness aside, I'm proud to announce that I have a baby brother due in February. I'm really excited, but it means that my house is full of insanity as we're trying to get ready for his arrival. Between the holidays, an upcoming newborn baby brother, and my last semester of high school, my personal life will be utter insanity for a while, which won't leave me much time and/or energy to write. I'll try to update when I can, but...yeah, if I randomly go missing for like six months, or some other exorbitantly long period of time...that's why. My apologies, in advance.