(A) Taylor Swift "Last Kiss"

YunJae Songfics

Taylor Swift “Last Kiss”:

JJ's POV:

I still remember the look on your face, lit through the darkness at 1:58, flushed and a little sweaty as both of us try to catch our breath. I still remember the words that you whispered for just us to know. You told me you loved me, so why did you go away?
I do recall now, the smell of the rain, fresh on the pavement, I ran off the plane that July 9th. The beat of your heart as it jumps through your shirt...I can still feel your arms around me. But now I'll go sit on the floor of my apartment, wearing your clothes that I brought with me when I left. All that I know is that I don't know how to be something you miss. I never thought we'd have a last kiss...never imagined we'd end like this. Your name is forever the name on my lips.

I do remember the swing of your step, the life of the party, you're showing off again, and I roll my eyes and then you pull me in. I'm not much for dancing, but for you I did. Because I love your handshake, meeting my father. I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets...how you kissed me when I was in the middle of saying something. There's not a day I don't miss those rude interruptions. I never thought we'd have a last kiss...that it would end like this.

YJ's POV:
So I'll watch your life in magazine pictures and online video clips, like I used to watch you sleep...and I can feel you forgetting me like I used to feel you breathe. I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are. I hope it's nice where you are.

JJ's POV:
I hope the sun shines, and it's a beautiful day, and something reminds you, you wish you had stayed with me...that you had come with Yoochun, Junsu, and I. You can plan for a change in weather and time...but I never planned on you changing your mind. I never planned on you choosing SME over me.

AN: Sorry it's taken me so long to update! Between school, my mom's birthday, Thanksgiving, my birthday, and a ton of personal crap, I've been really busy, and haven't really felt like posting anything. Maybe once the school semester ends, I'll have more time to post more often. I can't make any promises, but I'll try.

AN2: If anyone gets impatient with me, the quickest way to get me to post something new is to either comment or subscribe. I spend a lot more time on this site reading than I do posting (I'm actually on here via my KindleFire everyday) so I'll see the little alert thing and I promise, anytime someone subscribes, or posts a comment (even if it's a negative comment, as long as it's constructive) I will do my best to post another songfic within the next twenty-four hours.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! :)