(F) Justin Timberlake "Mirror"

YunJae Songfics

AN: Since I talked your ears off in my last update a few minutes ago, I'm just going to skip ahead to the songfic.

Plot: YunJae fall in love. Yunho gets confused and turned around because of lawsuit misunderstandings, so they split up. Jaejoong tries to explain to Yunho that he left SM, not Yunho, and that he's still waiting for Yunho to come back to him. Eventually Yunho realizes he was wrong, and finds his way back to his Jaejoongie...his other half...his Mirror.

Justin Timberlake “Mirrors”:

YJ's POV:

Aren't you something to admire? Your shine is like sunlight on a mirror. I can't help but notice that you reflect in this heart of mine.

JJ's POV:
If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find, just know that I'm always parallel on the other side. Because with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul, there's no place we couldn't go. Just put your hand on the glass...I'll be trying to pull you through. I'm trying to bring you to me where we can be together freely...where SM can't try to keep us apart...you've just gotta be strong and believe in me...I don't wanna lose you now, Yunho.

YJ's POV:

Every time I see a picture or video of you, I find myself looking right at the other half of my heart. The vacancy that sits in my heart, is a space that you now hold.

YH's POV:

Show me how to fight for now...show me how to be brave...how to escape SM...and I'll tell you, "Baby, it was easy coming back here to you once I figured out
that you were right here all along...you never left me. You left them."
YJ's POV:

It's like you're my mirror staring back at me. When I look at my reflection...I don't see myself anymore...I see your absence. I see the empty space next to me that you once occupied.
YH's POV:

When SM first decided to re-debut Changmin and I, they suggested auditioning new members, to make up for the popularity we lost when you left...but we both knew that DBSK couldn't get any bigger with anyone else beside us but you.

YJ's POV:
Now it's as clear the promise we made all those years ago, to be together forever, that we're making two reflections into one...because it's like you're my mirror. Staring into the mirror, as my lonely reflection stares back at me, reminding me of what I've lost, as it warps into your face staring back at me.

Aren't you something...an original...because it doesn't seem merely assembled...and I can't help but stare, because I see truth somewhere in your eyes. I can't ever change without you...with or without you, you're the one who inspires change in me...and I in you. You reflect me, and I love that about you. If I could, I would look at us together all the time
YH's POV:

With your hand in my hand, and a pocket full of soul, there's no place we couldn't go. Just put your hand on the glass, and I'll try to pull myself through to you...I just need you to be strong. You were right here all along, even when I didn't know it...I don't want to lose you now that I know how much you mean to me. No one else could ever take your place for me. Whatever dating scandals you hear about me...whatever people say to insinuate that Changmin has taken your place in my heart...none of it's true. No one else could ever be you in my eyes, or in my heart.
Yesterday is history...I can't go back and change my decision, no matter how much I wish I could...and tomorrow's a mystery...I don't know what will happen...what SM will do to either of us...but I can see you looking back at me through the glass. Keep your eyes on me...don't let me go...because I don't want to lose you now...I can't lose you. You're my other half, and the vacancy in my heart belongs to you...it's just waiting for you to return to it. Show me how to fight for now...please show me, baby...show me how to be strong...how to be brave. Everyone thinks I'm so strong...even the YunJae shippers always thought that I was the stronger one out of the two of us...the man of the relationship...but the truth is, you were always so much stronger and more courageous than I have ever been...or ever will be. You were brave enough to fight SM's tyranny...while I was too cowardly to fight alongside you. They convinced me that you were leaving me. But now I know that it was them you left, all along. You were right here all along waiting for me to join you. You are the love of my life.
Now you're the inspiration of this precious song, and I just wanna see your face light up when I can finally come back into your life for good.
So now I say goodbye to the old me, goodbye to SM's endless torment, goodbye to forced separation...it's already gone, my contract completed...and I can't wait to get to your apartment...just to let you know, once and for all, that you are the love of my life. Jae, you're my reflection...all I see is you. You are the love of my life.