(A) Taylor Swift "Back To December"

YunJae Songfics

AN: I got yet another comment from mysterycodes! Thank you so much, mysterycodes, you are awesome! It made me really happy, so once again, I'm celebrating by uploading another songfic. I did try to make this one longer and managed to get it to 500 words! Yay! See, I really am working on it! Hope you enjoy! :)

Taylor Swift “Back To December”:

YJ's POV:

I'm so glad that you made time to see me. How's life? Tell me, how's your family? I haven't seen them in a while. You've been good, busier than ever. We make small talk, work and the weather. Your guard is up and I know why. Because the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind.
YH's POV:

You gave me roses and I left them there to die. You gave me a chance to fight for freedom and happiness...and I was too scared to take it. So this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night," and I go back to December all the time.

JJ's POV:
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you.
YJ's POV:

I'm wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine. If I could, I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right. I go back to December all the time in my mind.

JJ's POV:
These days, I haven't been sleeping, staying up, playing back the memory of myself leaving.
YH's POV:

When your birthday passed and I didn't call, it broke my heart. But I couldn't dare call you and risk getting caught. I couldn't call you and put both of us through that...when it wouldn't mean anything...when it wouldn't change anything. If I called you, it wouldn't change the fact that we can't be together anymore. They won't let us.

I think about summer, all the beautiful times when I watched you laughing from the passenger side, and I realized I loved you in the fall. And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind, fear that I'd never be able to keep doing what I love without them, fear that they kept reminding me of, pushing the icy blade of fear further and further into my mind. You gave me all your love and all I gave you was "Goodbye."
JJ's POV:
I miss your tanned skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right, and how you held me in your arms that September night, the first time you ever saw me cry.
YJ's POV:
Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming...but if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right. I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't. So if the chain is on your door...if you've moved on with someone else...I understand.
But this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night." I go back to December in my mind and wish I'd realized what I had when you were mine. If I could, I'd go back to December, turn around and change my own mind. I'd go with you when you asked me to. DBSK never would have split. I go back to December all the time.
All the time.

 

AN2: So, I thought I'd mention that a side effect of my attempts to post longer songfics from now on is that it's going to take me longer to finish them. A lot of the songfics I'd written and marked as complete in OpenOffice are too short to post, because now I've decided that I don't want to post any songfics by themselves that are less than 400 words. Any that I can't make that long, I'll probably post two or three of in one update if I don't have a long enough one to post by itself. So, please try to be patient with me, I'll try to update as often as possible. As always, comments and subscriptions encourage me to keep working on them so that I can update faster! So please keep commenting if you want me to update faster! Hope you enjoyed!