New People

Amenity.

 

~~~~~~

 

So my first day was not that bad. I got two new friends and got to know them. They treated me nicely and were so kind to me especially that cashier guy. His name was Jin, Kim Seokjin and he was very sweet to me. Whenever I looked at his eyes, there would be a shine as if he would be my life-partner. Aww, as if that would be true.

There was also Jimin, Park Jimin to be exact. He was also nice to me and he would always wear that weird and suspicious smirk. I’m not really like that but, dear Lord, it was so much fun. For a new worker like me, Jimin did not allow me talk to the customers and asked me to arrange the accessories instead. He could be scary but caring at the same time.

It was lunch time and I was walking towards a restaurant that Jin told me but stopped when someone threw an arm around me. I was startled at the sudden action and turned; only to find my friend – Lia.

‘’Hey Thira, how’s your work?’’ Lia asked and I just smiled and snuggled into her hoodie. As much I liked my new friends, I liked my Lia more.

Lia walked with me until I approached my work’s place. As soon we got there, Lia wooed at the shop and smiled. She patted my shoulder and told me to be at home early, at least earlier than yesterday. We parted after she wished me good luck, turning on her heels and leaving me alone. To be honest, I wanted her to come back because I felt safe and nice around her but I had work.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

I was lying on my bed, texting my little sister since I missed her a lot. Lia walked out from the bathroom and went to her bed. She started to do some stretching before lying on her bed and threw the blanket over her head.

‘’Lia… ‘’ I called her but there was no respond. I stood up and walked to her bed before poking her waist.

‘’Yah Thira, go to sleep. Don’t disturb me.’’ I snatched the blanket off her and looked at her. I smiled when I saw her messy hair - not every day I could see it since she would always tie it up.

‘’What do you want? It’s late and I need to sleep, you know!’’ Lia said and turned to face the other side so that she would not have to look at me. This pissed me off.

‘’Hey, we only have two more weeks before our holiday is over.’’ I said.

‘’Yeah, better you spend a lot of your time with them. Wait, are you planning on working whilst going for classes?’’ She asked me with one eyebrow raised and I nodded. She sat up and hugged me. I’m glad that she supported me. Sometimes, I could not believe that I just spent one month doing nothing but playing around. I started to work during the second month of our holiday but Lia started to work as soon the holiday started.

‘’If you work late, it’s going to make you tired so are you sure that you can do it?’’ She asked and I nodded. We parted after saying good night and I closed my eyes, hoping I would get a nice dream and good sleep for the next day.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

I was laughing around with Jimin and Jin since nobody was around. We were talking about helicopters when someone came; he was looking for Mr. Kim Namjoon. Jin told him to go to the office and he obeyed.

‘’Who’s he? Why is he looking for boss?’’ I asked to my friends.

‘’Nah, he’s boss’s friend. Don’t worry about him – he’s a nice guy.’’ Jimin answered.

‘’Nice and also hyper-cheer-kind-of guy.’’ Jin added.

‘’Wow, no wonder his smile is so big!’’ I said and they nodded in agreed. About half an hour later I felt bored. Why life must have boredom?! Jin was reading a novel at the counter and Jimin, as usual, was talking to the customers. I rearranged all the bracelets since I liked to look at it. The patterns were unique but so beautiful in my eyes.

I stopped my action and grabbed one bracelet; it was dark blue colour plus with the white thingy things. It was tiny but beautiful. It was so simple yet I looked at it like the most beautiful thing in the world.

‘’You like it?’’ I jumped and dropped the bracelet at unison. I blinked, turning around and saw Jimin showing me his eye smile.

‘’Are you done with them?’’ I asked and he nodded. Even though my question was short but he got my point.

‘’Looks like somebody is lonely. One moon with stars.’’ He said and I made a face. We both started to joke around and laugh together. I thought that Jimin had the same character with Lia since both of them always say something like this such as moon, sheep and whatsoever.

Whatever.

We planned to go grab a meal together later after our work of course and not forgetting to bring Jin along.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

‘’Jimin and I were dancing but suddenly Jimin was pushed forwards and he fell on the floor! The best part was, his face fell right on the floor. You should’ve looked at him that time.’’ Jin said and he laughed at Jimin who just shook Jin’s shoulder, silently asking the older to stop.

‘’Hyung, don’t laugh! You look so awkward.’’ Jimin said as if he could not care less.

‘’Yeah Jin, you look so weird.’’ All three of us looked at the owner of the voice and I gulped. There stood; our Mr. Kim Namjoon.

‘’O yeah? Says the person who can’t even cook.’’ Jin said and my jaw dropped. How the hell could he say that to the boss. Yes, I knew that he was older but hey, did he want to get fired? I looked at the boss and surprisingly, he just laughed at the older. I turned and looked at Jimin and he was smiling so lightly.

Okay maybe they were just close to each other.

‘’We should go eat together tomorrow.’’ The second oldest said and I nodded when I realized something. It was my last week of the holiday and I had to be prepared before classes start. But a day with joy would not hurt, right? I mean, it’s Saturday!

 


 

A/N : 1090. JanG the second chapter is posted already! Read it, and give your comment about it!