The Problem

Amenity.

 

~~~~~~

 

I did not know what just happened but when I looked at Jimin’s face; it was bruised, immediately I knew something was up. I looked at Jin and the fellow who just made the I-know-nothing look. I narrowed my eyes towards Jimin and he just smiled awkwardly at me.

‘’Hey Jimin, what’s wrong with your face?’’ I asked.

‘’Oh, I got into a fight at the street last night.’’ Jimin answered and I nodded. I walked to a chair and sat down.

Okay, Lia was right. Attending classes and working at the same time really made me wanted to flip myself. I was memorizing something about facts when I felt dizzy and suddenly everything turned black.

I heard something moving near my ear and I could feel the moving wind touched my face. I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes grew big because Mr. Kim Namjoon’s face just an inch from mine.

‘twas close.

I sat straight up and I saw my boss back up a lot. He cleared his throat and walked away. I looked around and found out that I was in his room. I rubbed my face and even slapped myself before standing up and walk out from the room. I saw Jin sitting at the counter, talking to a guy – I also noticed that the guy bought nothing. That guy walked away, leaving the chance for me talk to Jin.

‘’Hey Thira, are you okay? Are you sick?’’ Jin asked as soon as he saw me, obviously worried. Oh I’m touched.

‘’Eheh, I’m fine. I was sleepy, I guess.’’ I answered. ‘’What’s the time now?’’ I asked back and he showed me his watch since the shop did not have any watch. Blame the boss.

‘’Hey my sleeping beauty is awake! So, did you dream about me?’’ Suddenly Jimin asked from nowhere as he threw an arm around me. I jumped in surprise and he chuckled. He started to hug me and poke my waist, enjoying the moment teasing me. That was the queue that I should run, unless I wanted to be laughed at.

I grabbed my bag and ran; since it was almost closing time. I ran until I was out of the mall and slowly made my way to the bus stop. I pulled out my phone and checked if there any massage but I found none.

Guess Lia lost herself in the books again.

I took out my earphone and began to play a song. I heard someone calling my name but I ignored it since I thought it was just my imagination. When the voice was getting louder and louder. I turned, only to be hit on the face.

Ouch.

‘’Sorry Thira, I thought you didn’t hear me. Why were you running anyway?’’ Mr. Namjoon asked.

‘’Oh I just wanna go home and I didn’t run.’’ I answered. ‘’Do you have anything to inform me?’’ I asked and he just rubbed the back of his neck, it was obvious that he had no idea. I found it funny to see my boss like this. Who knew that the deep-scary-voice-for-nothing-boss could be like this?

‘’Thank you for letting me sleep in your room earlier.’’ I said.

‘’Oh, it’s no problem.’’ He said shortly. Silence fell between us again.

‘’I was tired earlier.’’ I explained.

‘’Yeah, I can see that. Go take some rest.’’ He advised and I nodded.

‘’Sure will.’’ I said. I did not know this conversation could be so awkward and …weird? I raised my hand and waved at him, signaling that I would take my leave first. I turned and walked towards the bus stop.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

I put my bag down and slowly made my way to the counter where Jin should be as always without making any noise since I wanted to give them a surprise. I knew that I was late today but I could not help it when sleep took over me in the bus earlier. But the next second I was the one who was surprised.

My jaw dropped at the sight before me. Jimin was on the floor, regret flashing across his face. And Jin was… scolding the boss?

What the hell?

I walked out, making their eyes widen at my presence. I knelt down next to Jimin and looked at his face. Jimin shook his face, not letting me look at him. Mr. Kim Namjoon walked away, went inside his room and slammed the door. I looked over to Jin and the latter seemed sad. Hours passed and I thought getting Jimin and Jin to talk to me was not a bad idea.

We walked in a café which was near by the mall, and took a table near the window since Jimin wanted to. Jimin sat next to Jin whereas I sat at the opposite. Silent fell between us and I could not help myself from being nervous and also scared.

‘’So I want to say sorry because we didn’t treat you nicely today…’’ Jin finally said and I smiled at him. I liked this guy so much! My smile widens and my eyes were shining, I guess. But I could not stop myself. I looked at Jimin and he turned to the window. I scanned his face and not failing to notice the smirk at the corner of his lips.

The hell?! I knew that he smirked a lot when he planned something stupid on the first week I started to work and I would always chase and beat the crap out of him. But now, I somehow felt bad and scared when he did that.

‘’Just do tell me what’s happening with you guys.’’ I said. Jin took a deep breath as he stared at his lap.

‘’The problem is nothing that you should worried about, just act like you never saw it.’’ Jin said and a sincere smile graced his face but I was not convinced.

‘’Jimin, explain it to me please.’’ I begged, my eyes met his and we had a battle of stares for a second before he stood up. I was shocked, why would he stand up? He looked at me; my eyes and looked into it, perhaps reading my mind and soul. I looked at his eyes and my eyes widen; it felt like he was going to kill me. He looks so scary.

‘’This is your fault.’’ He said before sitting down and I let out my breath that I did not remember that I was holding. I blinked my eyes few times before asking again.

‘’I don’t get it. What is it to do with me?’’ I asked.

‘’Hey stupid, I think you should get yourself out from here, be gone from my life because I really really don’t like you. Now excuse me, I want to go home.’’ Jimin said and with that he walked out the café. I might not know much about what he thought of me but I felt hurt. I felt something kicked my legs under the table and that was when I felt like crying. Jin looked at me and I felt helpless.

‘’Don’t cry. He doesn’t hate you. He just angry with certain someone that was not very nice to him. Ey don’t worry okay.’’ Jin said. He sat next to me and shook my body as if that would give me the strength. I smiled at him before frowned.

‘’Yah, tell me what is happening, would you?!’’ I yelled but not loud and pushed him off me.

‘’Aigoo, why are you so rude!’’ He scolded me but I gave him a firm look which made him sighed. He sat down on his original place and took out his phone. I watched every move and face he made. He showed me his phone, revealing a photo of him and my boss.

‘’Listen, you know that I and Namjoon are brothers, right? So, what I wanna say here is; I know him well.’’ Jin said and my jaw dropped. Jin saw my face and he chuckled, probably liking my expression. ‘’How can you be so rude but completely stupid at the same time?’’ He asked or rather stated the truth. I blinked, totally getting no idea what was happening.

‘’Yeah, thanks for stating the obvious.’’ I murmured. ‘’But I don’t get it. You guys look totally difference from each other! I know that you guys are close but... but I… I really don’t know what to say.’’ I said, this information was making me sick.

I felt my head was getting heavier and heavier each second.

‘’Just listen. We both live under the same roof for years, even until today. Maybe you never realize but my little brother likes you.’’ Jin said and I nervously laughed at him. I thought he could see the uncomfortable situation between us so that he would stop but I was wrong. He continued. ’’The worst part is Jimin does too.’’ I felt somehow scared and also happy. Happy because of what? Yeah, two guys wanted me and I only could do nothing. Again, say what? ‘’And that’s the reason why they fight earlier!’’ Jin added with a somewhat happy tone.

My eyes could not look at his anymore so I let my eyes wonder to everywhere except his face. I looked outside through the windows and wow, I swore I could see Jimin with that smirk on his face as if he was plotting my death still standing outside. He looked away and started to walk away and I gulped loudly.

I did not want to get involved in any drama or stupid-good-scene-for-nothing here. I started to regret not knowing these. I could just stop working when our classes started like what Lia did but here I am.

‘’I quit.’’ I said shortly.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

A/N : 1635. Whoaa! Such a long chapter?! Hope you guys will read this and wait for the next chapter! And don't forget to comment below!