What is this?

Amenity.

 

 

Right after I walked out of my class, Youngjae moved away from me. I was confused at first but then I smiled. Seeing Youngjae got chased by Daehyun was a sight. Youngjae, being his dorky-self and bumped in to people every now and then. He ran as if his life depend on it. No joke. It was Daehyun who chased him after all. Daehyun might looked like a fool (which was the truth) but he was also an excellent athlete. Could Youngjae escape from Daehyun? How far? DId he look himslef in the toilet? Hah.

 

Wait. Aren't we supposed to do our work? Wait... Did they plan to run away?!

 


 

I had to say this was awesome; walked around the town and search for the shop just to order red velvet cake with two idiots-but-very-handsome human beings. We found the right shop and ordered what we needed as fast as we could. We even gave them the details. I thought I could go home but Daehyun beat me at that. He had other plan. He wanted to eat there and he forced me and Youngjae to join him. I could not say no since I was hungry and I  bet Minyoung was not home yet to cook for me. Not like we got anything in the fridge either.

 

I texted Namjoon that I could not follow him. Then my battery... dead. Wow, I did not realize this.

 

But I forgot about it because Youngjae just treated us; nine pieces of cake and each one was different from the rest. I could taste which cake I wanted. Now I knew why Daehyun never leave Youngjae's side. I had to admit that Daehyun was a lucky guy. What did he even do? Save the earth? I didn't even see him saving a cat before.

 

But one thing that made me confused again was; how can Daehyun did not gain weight? He shall weight like... a ton by now since I knew he really eat a lot. Perhaps not a ton but must be heavier than Youngjae. But the weird part was Daehyun was much lighter and much thinner than Youngjae.

 

It was already evening when we parted in front of the shop and I smiled brightly. The conversation that we had still fresh in my mind. I mentally thanked Youngjae for the nth time that day.

 

Finally I could be alone as I walked to my apartment. I remembered this street was really busy and noisy in the morning. The sound of shops' opening, the bell's sound on top of the door, the delivery as they all tried to keep money in their pockets. The people who always smiled at one another as they walked even when they did not know the one they smiled at. But all was gone now but the cold breeze.

 

Suddenly, I got a feeling that I would be sleeping very tight tonight. I smiled. All human must need a nice sleep, according to Lia because no matter how strong our spirits were, human would get tired.

 

I took the lift and after I reached my floor, I saw a figured standing in front of my door but I could not make out who since I was too far. As I neared, I saw Mr. Namjoon waiting.

 

"Hello" He smiled, not showing the teeth though.

 

"Do you want to come inside?"

 

He shook his head. "Go change your clothes. We're going somewhere."

 

Didn't I say no earlier?

 

"Really? I don't think I can go. I'm tired enough for today."

 

"Minyoung is there and Jimin, Jin... almost everyone. I don't want to miss you out."

 

"What are we having? A party? A dinner?"

 

"A dinner will do. Wear something comfortable and nice."

 

Yeah, nice. How are your clothes nice? A plain light green shirt with navy pants? For a dinner? Let's forget the nice part and just go with comfortable.

 

 

Wow, just like Mr. Namjoon said everyone was here... even Hoseok and Yoongi. They were grinning at me happily the moment they saw me with Mr. Namjoon. Jimin was sitting next to Jin and there was an empty seat, probably for Mr. Namjoon. Then followed by Minyoung, an empty seat again. That must be for me. Next to my seat was Hoseok and Yoongi. I wondered why would he sit next to me?!

 

But there were two guys that I did not know the names and I had the feeling deep inside that this dinner was going to be awkward. Well, at least for me.

 

"You're late for two hours..." Minyoung whispered to me and she did not give me the time to make myself comfortable which caused me slightly jumped.

 

"Why don't you guys go home then?"

 

"We haven't eat yet."

 

"What? But you've wait for two hours."

 

"Actually we went to play games and we reached here ten minutes ago. So let order our food!" By this point her voice was loud enough to the point the whole table could hear. The waiter came and served plain water and gave out the menu. I did not give a damn about the menu instead I drank the water. As I drank, I looked to the one of the strangers and he noticed.

 

Great. He had the bad boy look on his face but I could say that his face was very handsome. The shape of his eyes, the high nose and those cheecks. I moved to the second stranger and I... chocked on the water I was drinking.

 

What the hell is he doing here? That guy... the junk bookstore guy!

 

I was to shicked to failed noticing that Jimin worried about me. The locked on his face was very clear and sincere.

 

Oh Jimin... I should date him.

 

The waiter cleared his throat and we were back on choosing our food. I just picked the food with least amount since I already eat alot.

 

 

A/N : 988