Oh Angry Jin...

Amenity.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

"I'm going to kick you guys out if you guys don't stop it right now!" Jin shouted.

 

"Aye!"

 

"Seriously, I really can't understand you. What's the point of doing that?" Jin raised one of his eyebrows as he asked me.

 

"Um... we can talk to each other...?"

 

"Stupids! Idiots!"

 

"Jin, don't be mad. You're going to be old earlier than you expect if you keep scolding people."

 

"Oh, now you've become smart back?"

 

"We were just playing, Jin. No big deal..." Jimin muttered as he walked with us. Jin's eyebrow raised higher if that's even possible.

 

"Playing, you said? You guys have been texting each other for almost one hour. What if Namjoon sees you guys? What did you guys talk about anyway? Why did text each other when you guys are just three metres apart?"

 

"We just do it for fun." Jimin stated.

 

"Stupid doings, exactly... Now keep your phones and do your job properly! Don't wait until I take it! Haish, kids... I don't even know why I  should be the one who scolds you guys." Jin mumbled beneath his breath. Wasting no time, I put back my phone and walked away from Jin.

 

I guessed Jin had the right to scold me and Jimin. We had been joking with each other from the moment I dropped myself at the bus stop until now. The voice at the back of my head said I should stop playing around, but I could not when it came to Jimin.

 

The latter was full of fun and enough to make my day way more better. But guess Jin was right; I shall stop once in a while. Playing 24/7 was not good for health.

 

"Hey Thira!"


"Hm..."

 

"Tell Minyoung that she should come.to my place tomorrow."

 

"Okay."

 

Eh...?

 

"Yah, why should she come to your place?"

 

"She have to."

 

"Tsk. Tell her yourself! Use your phone!"

 

"Can you just tell her? Help me this once!"

 

"Just tell her yourself! We text each other plenty of time but you can't text her? Anyway,I might forget about it. But why should she though?"

 

"Just tell her. She's supposed to come no matter what!"

 

"What about her class, then?"

 

"Shutttuuuppppp!" That was from Jin.

 

"Haishh... Just tell." Jimin sighed and lowered his head. Jin was angry. Suddenly, the urge to run away kicked in to my head and I gulped as Jimin walked away from me. Jimin did not talk to me again, not that day. Just few more hours I could go back home. Why should Minyoung go to Jimin's house? Did she know his house?Right, they were friends before I came. No wonder.

 

But... why?

 

And why did not he tell her himself?

 

I ignored those questions and went back to my work. Just after few minutes, I saw Hoseok came with  a big smile on his face. Something had happened and that must be a good thing.

 

"Thira! Jimin! Jin! Namjoon! I AM SO HAPPY!" Hoseok threw his arms on top on my and Jimin's shoulders and dragged us towards the counter, where Jin just rolled his eyes.

 

"Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happ-Aw!" Hoseok pouted and rubbed the sore spot on his head, where Jin smacked him. "Don't hit me. I'm just happy." Said Hoseok with small voice. 

 

I finally removed his heavy arm from my shoulder and stepped aside for my shoulders' sake. Jimin did the same, groaning right after.

 

"Why are you so happy?" I asked Hoseok.

 

"Well..." He suddenly looked at me, his big smile dropped. "You don't have to know." And smiled again. I elbowed his side.

 

"Hoseok, you can't just blurt in our shop like that." Jin stated.

 

"Sorry! BUT JINNNNNN! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!"

 

"Why?" Jin raised one of his eyebrows.

 

"Our maknae!!!! He's coming back!"

 

"He's already here and you know that."

 

"No I mean, he's moving back to his parents' house! Which means..." Hoseok stopped, face still smiling brightly. A classic Hoseok moment when he told everyone how happy he was. Sometimes the words just seemed to float away from him by itself before they could make it all the way from his brain to his mouth. But I could not get it. Who was coming home? Maknae? A guy? Why Jin did not look all happy like when he introduced me to Minyoung? Shall not they tell me about him?

 

"I see. Well, I never care about that. Don't disturb me." I did not know why but I could sense a sad voice underlying in Jin's voice even though his expression showed me he was angry. I wondered.

 

"Good for you then Hoseok hyung. Did you tell the rest? I don't think Yoongi will be happy though." I looked at Jimin, confused. Whoever this guy was, I was sure he made my friends angry or dissapointed in a way. Their voice sounded grave and I felt my throat went dry.

 

"I'm going to pack my things." Jimin said and went in to the staff room, wanting to get away. Hoseok's smile fell.

 

"Hoseok, I want to ask you about the lastest design that you give me. Namjoon said you should put more purple colour in to it and make the white colour less. But in my opinion, you should add som-" I did not hear anything after that. I was already looking for Jimin. As far as I knew, Jin was most patient people I ever met and if that guy made him angry or whatsoever, it must be very, very bad.

 

Sure enough, Jimin was in the staff room, sitting on his seat and looking at his phone. His eyes met mine when I came closer to him. "Why? You want something?" He asked, eyes filled with concern and curious.

 

"What were you reading in your phone? You look so in to it."

 

"I was looking at the colour pallet. A friend came to my house and complained and complained and complained about the colour."

 

"Hah. Don't let him go in then."

 

"I'm afraid I can't do that. He always annoys me but he's a friend, a real friend."

 

"Is your friend a girl? Minyoung? Eyyy, she shan't do that, though"

 

"Not Minyoung. He's s guy and pretty picky. He actes like a prince but really nice at heart. I can't blame him because there is a truth in what he says." Jimin rubbed the back of his neck. "What colour should I paint?"

 

"White? That'll make your place lot bigger than it is!"

 

Jimin looked at me as if I was crazy. "That's how it is now. Other colou- wait, I need to go to toilet. Take care of my stuff." I nodded. What the hell? I had not had the chance to ask him about his other friend. Guess, I had to wait. I tried to think what colour suit Jimin. Pink would look nice on him but he did not like pink since people said he was feminine enough with his face alone. Green was the colour I could barely see on Jimin. Guess he had no feeling about green. Brown... brown was a nice colour but... I did not know why but I had a feeling that brown would not match with Jimin. Haishh I gave up.

 

Jimin, just go with whatever colour you're okay with...

 

Suddenly his phone vibrated. I looked and saw there was a new message from a person named 'High'. I quickly opened the message, silently wishing thanks to Jimin for never put password for his phone.

 

From: High

'If you're happy then you're not in darkness. Means you're in light, then, soon enough, you'll forget about your star.'

 

 

Oh... What?

 

 

A/n : 1281!! yay, today is 6 june 2015!!! i'm sorry i haven't update for such a long time, almost 2 months... hah, sorry again...And sorry for the mistakes!