Early Morning...

Amenity.

 

 

 

“You guys have a pretty nice apartment here…” Jin commented as he carried Minyoug’s bags carefully since this was the first time he came to our apartment. As soon as we reached our apartment, I unlocked the front door and threw myself on the couch, totally ignoring Lia’s shouting about my shoes and that I did not help her handling Minyoung’s bags.

 

Soon enough, Lia pulled Minyoung in to our apartment and left the bags right in front of the front door. I saw Minyoung sat at the other side of the living room, looking at the surrounding carefully as if she had to memorize it if she did not want any bad happen. I noticed that Lia went to the bathroom right after she took off her thick jacket away. Speaking of the bathroom…

 

I held my head up, looking towards the bathroom’s door which was closed and shouted from my spot; “LIA, FASTER! I’M USING THE BATHROOM AFTER YOU!”. Minyoung startled by my voice, almost dropping her bag on to the floor and I could not help myself from chuckling. “Oh, I’m sorry about that… anyhow, where are you going to sleep, hum?” I asked and MInyoung said that she shall just sleep on the floor. I asked her whether she would be okay or not and she said that she okay with it.

 

As the result that night, Minyoung slept on the spot that was in between my bed and Lia’s bed. I somehow felt bad about her but I could not do much. I looked at Lia and saw that she had her earphones in her ears, totally ignoring Minyoung who next to her bed.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

The next morning came and I groaned in annoyance, scaring myself with my own sound. I rubbed my face roughly before going to the bathroom after grabbing things I needed. I did what I usually did on the morning, slightly felt happy since I had a new friend. I did not notice that the apartment quiet until I saw Minyoung in the kitchen alone with a mug of coffee when I walked out of the bathroom.

 

“Minyoung-ah, where is Lia?” I asked her since I did not see Lia everywhere.

 

“I don’t know…” She answered and I raised one of my eyebrows at her.

 

“What do you mean by ‘don’t know’?” I asked with firm.

 

“I… I don’t know. She wasn’t here when I woke up.”

 

“What? Did she disappear?” I groaned right after I asked her somehow with loud and harsh tone, but I regretted it the next second. Minyoung looked scared and I had a feeling that she might cry and tell Lia what I have done. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just shock when I didn’t see Lia…”

 

“…” I groaned again and she sipped her coffee in peace, probably trying not to cry right there and then.

 

 

Seems like she was a fan of coffee…

 

 

I lazily ran to the bedroom to find my phone which I found it under my pillow. I searched Lia’s name and clicked the call button. I waited and waited…

 

Damn! Did she turn off her phone?!

 

Suddenly Minyoung called me, making me jumped on my spot. She asked me whether I have class or not. I groaned again and prepared myself for class.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

 

A/N : 554.... I'm so sorry. my life is busy with chemistry and add math now.. To weirdstuff, can you just wait? last time i checked you have almost 200 stories that you read. you can read the others stories while waiting for mine! XD... senior, be patient!!! XD. Oh, who likes Madtown here? Vixx? Omona, Moos is so cool! Even when he is sleepy! Hyeojun is handsome also! >.<