He is different

Amenity.

 

"Jimin told me to come?" I nodded quietly, watching Minyoung every movement she made. Call me rude watching an elder like this, I wouldn't care. "Did he tell when?" I shook  my head,still watching. She nodded as if she just understood a statement that was over her head.

 

"Why you should go to his place? And only you? I also want to go to his place. I want to help him painting his place. That'll be fun!"

 

"Painting his place? Does he want me to help him do the painting?"

 

"No. Wait, I'm not sure. First, he told me to tell you to go to his place but then I saw him looking for suitable colour for his place. He said that one of his friends complained about his place. So I guess, he wanted you to give him suggestion, right?"

 

"I can't say why but the clear thing is that only me can go to his place tomorrow." Minyoung stated and I sighed.

 

"Ey, do you, perhaps know someone with a nickname 'High'?"

 

"What's that? High? You mean like drunk? Sorry, I don't know. That's very general. Who the hell would put that name? Why?" Minyoung's face was filled with concern but then it was filled with something else the next second. "Thira, are you free tomorrow evening. No, probably at lunch time?" I did not know whether she could read mind or else. Guess the look on my face was just easy to guess just like Lia stated because the next thing she said was; "A bookstore will make a promotion tomorrow and only, only tomorrow. I hope you can go with me. Please! I'll give  you something in return!" The look on her face was exited and I was being a thrown in between going with her to the bookstore and spending my time prepering for a test next after tomorrow.

 

I guess a trip to a bookstore would not hurt anything.

 

 


 

 

"We need something nice..."

 

"CAKE!"

 

"CHEESECAKE!" A loud smack. "Owww..."

 

"Fruit juice!"

 

"Cola...?"

 

"Does cola get along with fruit?"

 

"Ice cream is better!"

 

"Brilliant!"

 

"I want cheesecake..." Someone pouted.

 

"We need a lot of money to do that one..." I said.

 

"I'm not suggesting! I want to eat it now!"

 

"Can we do red velvet cake? Can put cream on the top! People might want to buy it."

 

"Can you take care of this guy, Youngjae? He's pushing me to the edge." A smack and a whine was heard. I laughed and so did my friends. One more thing I liked about my class was this couple. Everyone knew that they was dating but the best part was both of them were guys. According to Youngjae, he and Daehyun did not know each other before and they never met. Until one day few years ago, Youngjae bumped in to Daehyun who was eating cake while walking (Daehyun could not wait to sit on his seat so he ate the cake right after the he got it) in one of those cafes that served cakes. Daehyun was loudly scolded Youngjae and Youngjae could not take it so he made a deal with Daehyun; Youngjae would treat Daehyun to at least 10 cafes within a month.

 

But, when they visited the fourth cafe, they did not get to eat there, they packed the cakes instead and went to Daehyun's house. Turned out, Daehyun... Daehyun... Daehyun kissed Youngjae.

 

I was typing a text to Minyoung, saying that I was still had classes until 11 when someone tapped my shoulder oh-so-lightly. I turned and looked up to a friend named Yisang. I knew maybe my thought was weird but everything about him made me remembered about yeast. Weird, I knew. "Why?"

 

"About our assigment, are you free today?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Ohh. Can you go out with Daehyun and Youngjae? I'm afraid if something goes wrong".

 

"Sure." I smiled and he turned, walking back to his original place with was absolutely far from mine. I wondered how we could be paired up. I read the my book but I could not get the mood anymore. I sighed. My life without Lia was not easy. I looked around and spotted at paint hanging on to the wall at the one side of the class. The paint had the right size for being there. Not all paints could take that spot. I stared at it. It was a normal paint; a paint of a lake.

 

People might say it was a lake where you could let out your thoughts with throwing stones. You could throw it how strong you wanted and let the water swallow it when it reached a point. I heard a story about a magical lake where the lake could make your dream came true. That was a miracle.

 

But I would probably say that maybe, just maybe that was the most dangerous lake in the world.

 

Then I got a text from Minyoung yet again. 'Namjoonie will pick you from your class!' I choked on air and my eyes went wider than theirs original sizes. What? How can? Mr. Namjoon? Namjoonie? Did you she even put that '!' at the end? I wondered how Minyoung could be friend with him. From my opinion Mr. Namjoon was a mystery guy who did what was the best for his life. He would not eat outside more than twice a week, unless something popped up. He had a weird taste in clothing even. Most guys would prefere to wear black or navy or any dark colour to show how matured and smart they are but not him. I always saw Jin wearing blacks and whites but Mr. Namjoon did not. Mr. Namjoon always wore something more colourful and bright like green and red.

 

Maybe that was the reason his products were unique.

 

But would he pick m- My phone rang.

 

I almost threw it. Almost.

 

I picked it up and realized it was Mr. Namjoon who called me. "Hello Thira. What time your class finish?"

 

"One hour more."

 

"Oh. I'll be waiting at the E cafe near the bus stop. You know where, right?" I hummed. "Don't run away because I have to introduce you to someone today. Don't be too formal with me. Why did you even call me 'Mr'? Jin is older than me."

 

"I call it respect. Can I ask something?" I waited for him to answer. I actually knew that he would nod at the other end even when he knew I could not see. I continued. "Why you pick me? I thought you are supposed to help Jimin or take care of the shop today."

 

"Don't worry about the shop."

 

"Sure you can wait for me? What if I late?" He ended the call and I sighed. My class would end after few more minutes. I lied. Actually I had to go with Daehyun and Youngjae to do our part of work. Nah... I did not care whether I would be late or not. Who would? If Mr Nam- Wait. if Namjoon wanted to introduce me with someone, why would I go? Was it really important?

 

I felt someone threw his arm on top of my shoulders and based on the voice, I could tell it was Youngjae. I looked at him and spotted Daehyun pouting angrily behind him. I mentally laughed.

 

 

A/N 1125! This is 17th chapter and I'm not suppose to post it today actually. I check last time I post it on 6th June. I always post one month after the last chapter. But it's okay... My friend asks me to post it as soon as possible so yeah... Hope you like it