A/N : Let Me Explain

Amenity.

 

 

Hi Hello There! I know that this should be the eleventh chapter but I cancel it because I found that you guys can't figure out about the characters (well, actually my friend ask me to do XD). So here is the Note from me; Let Me Explain!

 

First is of course 'Thira'. She is humble girl but complains a lot when someone asks her to do something that she doesn't want to. She lives with her friend named 'Lia' in their apartment together. They has been friends since childhood until now. Now they are in their Sophomore year. Their characters are different from each other as you already know but they somehow manage to be together. Thira has a cute little sister who is still in Middle School. Thira admits that her little sister's face just like hers but that is absolutely not true.

 

 

There is not much to say about Lia. She lives with Thira, her friend when they finish their High school. She can change her personality in just a blink of eyes. She can be nice, wise-minded, cheerful, funny and clumsy most of the time. But she also can be scary as hell. She can pull out a blank face whenever she wants. She can seriously stare at people when she feels something is wrong (and whenever she likes to). She likes to read book, including hystorical books. She also loves codes.

 

 

Minyoung is slightly older than the two OC by a year. She is in her Junior year but she never meet Thira and Lia since her college is far away until the day they have the picnic. She moved in to Lia's apartment since she believes that her old apartment has ghost or some kind of spirit that is stuck there. Minyoung friends with Jimin because they live in the same neighbourhood before. She also becomes friend with Jin and Namjoon after several weeks meeting Jimin.

 

 

Namjoon and Jin are brothers and they live in their own house. They doesn't live with their parents since they doesn't want to trouble them. They opens the shop because of Jin's obsession towards princesses and Namjoon just plays along with the elder. Namjoon got nothing to risk and that idea can make money for them. Namjoon is 22 years old same with Hoseok whereas Jin is 24 years old. Yoongi is 23 years old!

 

 

Jimin is a lovely guy. Many people call him shorty since his height is freaking short (according to someone but not me!). Jimin is working part-time job at Namjoon's shop since Jin force him in the first place. He likes to dance and that is what he does most of the time. Jimin is 20 years old and he should be in his Junior year by now but he have some problems with his family (It will be explained later).

 

 

 

I'm so sorry because I didn't post since 1 December... I also sorry because I don't use korean words such as 'oppa', 'hyung', 'unnie', 'ahjumma' and else.

 

 

 

 

 

...