He likes Disney Princesses?

Amenity.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

“Lia…” I called her quietly since the teacher was teaching but she could still hear me; she hummed in respond. “Who is this Dooly guy, huh?” I asked and she looked at me as if she was asking ‘what’ to me. I sighed and repeated my question again.

“Oh, he just my friend. Why?”

“Nothing. Just asking… Why don’t you put a name on?” I asked. I felt curious when I found an unknown’s number in her phone for the first time. I knew her too well and I know that she would never put ‘Dooly’ as a person’s name. Even when she did not remember the name, she would put something such as the person’s class or year of birth or else but absolutely not something like ‘Dooly’.

It’s just… she never did it before.

“Nah… I don’t know anything about him but his face.” She said as she stood up. I nodded as I took the new information in and was about to ask more when I realized she was gone. I pouted. She walked away as if she knew what I was going to ask.

I looked back at her phone and stared in to it.

Should I call?

Who can it be?

She said that it is boy’s number… Is he someone in our class? No, NO! She won’t forget her own classmate, right?

I thought for a while, looking at the teacher at the front of the class which I did not bother to pay any attention at all. I finally decided to copy the Dooly’s number in to my phone. After finishing, I made sure nothing seemed wrong and waited for Lia to come back.

 

Somehow, she took longer than I thought she would.

Oh it reminds me of something! Oh yeah, the first day I met Jimin at the mall!

Speaking of that, Lia and I work at the shop for good now and we made new friends. Talking about new friends; I met Hoseok and Yoongi. Okay, now I know that guy with the smile named Yoongi, Min Yoongi. Both of them are Jin’s (and Mr. Namjoo’s) friends and I enjoyed working together with them (but I still made quite a distance from the guy with the smile; Yoongi).

Even though, we worked there for almost two weeks now, I never got to see Mr. Namjoon and Jimin. Jin said that Mr. Namjoon went somewhere since they family had problems and Jin had to take care of the shop all alone. So that was the reason why he called me so early in the morning. And about Jimin, I was told that he stopped working for a while because of something.

 

Jimin… what is he doing now…?

 

Haish! I did not want to think too much and I looked down on my notes. Wow. What the hell did I write? Haish, silly me!

“Woah woah, what is this?” Lia suddenly asked. I shifted my eyes towards her. When did she come in back?

“What? I went to the toilet then came in when you were so busy with yourself!” I narrowed my eyes at her but she ignored it. She looked at my notes and scanned the page. “Yah, miss the shop? We’ll go there after this. Don’t worry. Your pink princess won’t go anywhere.” She said and I rolled my eyes.

“He is not a princess!”

“Oh yeah, he is! Just look at him!”

“He just likes pink, that’s all!”

“No! He likes pink too much! Did you see his phone’s cover? It’s pink in colour.”

“No, it’s just normal! And I don’t care at all.”

“Oh don’t forget that he likes Disney princesses too!”

“What?”

“Let’s go!” Lia cheered and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

“Oh, we’re here already!!”

“What? Oh-uh, hi Jin…” I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. I did not really realize where we were heading but Lia managed to get us here, somehow.

Jin smiled and continued carrying the box before putting it next to the other boxes. We walked in to the shop and I saw Hoseok  playing with his phone and somehow, I felt the urge to see Jin’s phone. What a weird urge. What did Lia do to me?

Hoseok looked at me and muttered a ‘Hi’ and I replied it with the same. I noticed that Hoseok was wearing three watches and I raised my one of my eyebrows at that. He saw me and chuckled. I looked away and began to do my work.

 

That guy is weird…

 

Time passed and it was already 6:13 p.m. when someone called Jin’s name. All of us stopped talking and laughing when I saw Mr. Namjoon. He talked to Jin with a very sad face which made me felt uneasy in a way. Jin covered his mouth using his palm and looked at Mr. Namjoon without even blinking; his eyes grew bigger than the usual size. Even from afar, I could see a flash of worried in Jin’s eyes and I know right there and then that something bad happened.

Mr. Namjoon walked through us and I felt sad for whatever had happened. But I also felt sad because Mr. Namjoon did not even see me. He just walked in to his room and closed the door after him. Did he even want to see me? Did he miss me? Wait. Did he ever think of me?

 

We both did our homeworks and I was about to sleep when Lia called my name. I looked at her, waiting for the next word.

“Who is the guy earlier?” she asked and I wasted no time in saying that it was Mr. Namjoon. “Oh really?! Wow, he looks so handsome and nice minus the fact that he looks scary some times but yeah.... Oh my God, he’s so cool. Look at the way he walks. The way he do his hai-”

“OH SHUT UP!” I shouted at her face and turned away the next minute. I threw the blanket over my head and closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

 

But I could NOT sleep!

Why am I like this? What's wrong with me?

 

A/N : 1006-1035... trutututututututututututu... JanG! Haha, I don't know what to say...