Three..?

Amenity.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

 

Hours passed and we were in a bus, heading where I did not know. Lia did not tell me though. I looked out at the window and sighed. The bus stopped and Lia dragged me for the nth time to somewhere. I noticed that there were not a lot of people, I turned to her and asked: “Where are we?”

 

She did not answer. But then I did not even need an answer when I saw Jin waving his hand in the air, signaling us to come to him.

 

“Are you guys having a picnic? Here?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“No. We are having a picnic here.” Jin replied with a smile on his pretty face. I laughed at him because well, his smile was the most awkward smile I’ve ever seen. We joined them on the mat with joy. I saw Jimin smiling at me. I took a deep breath and smiled back to him. His smile grew bigger to the point I could not see his eyeballs. Jin and Lia talked about something funny and Jimin pushed the oldest, saying that Jin was hilarious or sort of that.

 

The cold breeze was amazingly nice and I had to hold myself from lying down on the mat. Jimin would laugh at me for that. I saw Mr. Namjoon laughing at some of the lame jokes that Jimin and Jin said. But then, for the first time after I joined them, I noticed this one girl that I never met before who was sitting right behind Jimin.

 

Was she really there before?! Jimin must catch me looking at the girl and he moved to the side to give the girl more space. The girl shyly moved forwards so that I could see her more clearly. As soon I noticed the girl’s figure, I mentally wowed because, that loose denim blouse and also that black jeans just right for her. Where did she buy those? I would like to know also. She also tied her long hair with a yellow ribbon.

 

“Hello, my name is Lee Minyoung. Nice to meet you.” She introduced herself and I had to bite my lower lip because if I did not do so, I bet my jaw would be drop.

 

 

Because she was so freaking polite!

 

 

I cleared my throat and introduced myself also, trying to look nice. I did not want her to have a bad image of me. After that we began to talk about each other, sharing secrets and else. Minyoung told me that she and Jimin was friend since they were small and their houses quite near from each other.

 

Suddenly there was a voice from the back of my mind, saying that I forgot something but I could not think about that something since I just found happiness here and I would let it blown away. I decided to just ignore it until a finger poked my waist. I turned to see who the culprit was but I saw no one behind me but Lia.

 

“You. You forgot about me, right? How dare you…” Lia said and faked a cry but then she stopped without me telling her to. She smiled and I panicked, somehow. “From now on, Minyoung will be staying at our apartment.” She said oh-so-calmly but my reaction was the opposite.

 

“What?! Are you serious? Yah, don’t joke. Did you take your medicine?” I said loudly, causing everyone look at us. Even Hoseok stopped his laughing at looked at us.

 

“Why~~? And what medicine are you taking about?” Lia asked and I had to look down. I did not even know why the hell I acted that way.

 

“Nothing… I just under shock?” I mumbled and turned to Minyoung who was confused. “Let’s stay together and make many happy moment!” I cheered and she smiled a bit.

 

“Thira, I think you have a mood swing… Oh, my evil maknae is sick. What to do?” Lia said and I narrowed my eyes at her. “What?”

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

After that, we laughed non-stop and making fun of each other. We also played a game called ha-ha game which I really like it. Did you know about ha-ha game? Well, you should sit in circle and tell stories when you were little to the others. You could only tell the ones that would make you laugh. You could not tell the ones that would make you sad.

 

Hours passed, I already lost the track of counting when Minyoung started to troll Jimin about his height. Well, of course we did not take it seriously. But Jimin took it to his heart. Jimin yelled, pushed, shouted, pinched and even slapped Minyoung for that. Right after that, Jin told us about Jimin being girlish when he was little.

 

We were laughing at Jimin, of course because he was so brave to smacked Jin on the head and happened Jin to chase him until Mr. Namjoon asked them to stop. Mr. Namjoon said that we shall call it a day already and pack our things up. Before me, Lia and Minyoung could walk away from the picnic spot; Jin stopped us and told us to follow him. He said that he would drive us home which we greatly appreciated that.

 

When Lia asked about the rest which was Mr. Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi; Jin said that Mr. Namjoon would drive them home too. We walked towards Jin’s car, not forgetting to give Jin our address and headed to home. In the car, I sat next to the driver seat whereas Lia and Minyoung sat at the back seat together.

 

On the way to head to our apartment, I asked Minyoung about her stuff, clothes and what so ever and her answer was: “Everything is in the car already. I’m going to unpack it tomorrow since I’m so tired right now.” I mentally wowed at her answer.

 

“You guys already planned this, right?” I pointed my question to Lia who was sitting at the back with Minyoung, drumming on the empty space in between her and Minyoung as if nothing happened.

 

“You know that I’m going to force you even though you say that you don’t want it.” Lia said as she smirked.

 

“I’m innocent here, okay. I just follow whatever they say.” Minyoung stated. I laughed at her and so did Jin.

 

“Thira, you have to respect Minyoung, got it? She’s older than us by one year. Don’t cut her when she’s taking, don’t push her or bully her! Do you own laundry by yourself also!” Lia warned me and I just nodded, chuckling softly.

 

 

 

A/N : 1104. I'm sorry because I didn't post chapter since 1 december! Please read the next chapter, it is important!!!!